Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,265 members, 7,815,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour (3724 Views)

Another Prophecy Fulfilled By The Atheists And Haters Of God Today Prov 30:11- / All Haters Should Proceed To Hell - PA To Pastor David Ibiyieome Address Haters / Where Are The Haters Of Apostle Suleman As He Preaches In RCCG Youth Convention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by iamgenius(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ken4Christ:

I pray that you will one day find Christ the Saviour. Allah never promised you salvation but Jesus did.
Did Christ get lost?
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by enilove(m): 7:11am On Oct 26, 2017
iamgenius:
Should I say you are under a curse? Well, I won't say that. But, the Hadith you quoted didn't say the Prophet (peace be upon him) will stay in hell pending the judgement day. Abi, your brain is working anticlockwisely.

You don't need to restrain youself from cursing me. Who can curse whom God has blessed?

Go again and read the hadith properly. Muhammed said he would be the first to cross the bridge. Why does he need a bridge if he is on the right side?
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by iamgenius(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2017
enilove:

You don't need to restrain youself from cursing me. Who can curse whom God has blessed?

Go again and read the hadith properly. Muhammed said he would be the first to cross the bridge. Why does he need a bridge if he is on the right side?

SMH for you.
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by Ken4Christ: 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamgenius:
Did Christ get lost?

No. In the same way God is not lost when we are told to seek him.

Deuteronomy 4:29. But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by UmarIbnShittu(m): 5:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
حَدَّثَنَا مُسَدَّدٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا يَحْيَى، عَنْ شُعْبَةَ، عَنْ قَتَادَةَ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏
وَعَنْ حُسَيْنٍ الْمُعَلِّمِ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا قَتَادَةُ، عَنْ أَنَسٍ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ لا يُؤْمِنُ أَحَدُكُمْ حَتَّى يُحِبَّ لأَخِيهِ مَا يُحِبُّ لِنَفْسِهِ ‏"
‏‏.‏
Narrated Anas: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself."

Sahih Bukhari
(Belief)
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 13
In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 6
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by UmarIbnShittu(m): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2017
حَدَّثَنَا آدَمُ بْنُ أَبِي إِيَاسٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي السَّفَرِ، وَإِسْمَاعِيلَ، عَنِ الشَّعْبِيِّ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ الْمُسْلِمُ مَنْ سَلِمَ الْمُسْلِمُونَ مِنْ لِسَانِهِ وَيَدِهِ، وَالْمُهَاجِرُ مَنْ هَجَرَ مَا نَهَى اللَّهُ عَنْهُ ‏"
‏‏.‏ قَالَ أَبُو عَبْدِ اللَّهِ وَقَالَ أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ حَدَّثَنَا دَاوُدُ عَنْ عَامِرٍ قَالَ سَمِعْتُ عَبْدَ اللَّهِ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏ وَقَالَ عَبْدُ الأَعْلَى عَنْ دَاوُدَ عَنْ عَامِرٍ عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم‏.‏
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

Sahih Bukhari
(Belief)
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 10
In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 3
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by UmarIbnShittu(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
حَدَّثَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ خَالِدٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، عَنْ يَزِيدَ، عَنْ أَبِي الْخَيْرِ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عَمْرٍو ـ رضى الله عنهما ـ أَنَّ رَجُلاً، سَأَلَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَىُّ الإِسْلاَمِ خَيْرٌ قَالَ ‏"‏ تُطْعِمُ الطَّعَامَ، وَتَقْرَأُ السَّلاَمَ عَلَى مَنْ عَرَفْتَ وَمَنْ لَمْ تَعْرِفْ ‏"
‏‏.‏
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr: A man asked the Prophet (ﷺ) , "What sort of deeds or (what qualities of) Islam are good?" The Prophet (ﷺ) replied, 'To feed (the poor) and greet those whom you know and those whom you do not Know (See Hadith No. 27).

Sahih Bukhari
(Belief)
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 12
In-book reference : Book 2, Hadith 5
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:18am On Oct 27, 2017
حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الْيَمَانِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا شُعَيْبٌ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو الزِّنَادِ، أَنَّ عَبْدَ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنَ هُرْمُزَ الأَعْرَجَ، مَوْلَى رَبِيعَةَ بْنِ الْحَارِثِ حَدَّثَهُ أَنَّهُ، سَمِعَ أَبَا هُرَيْرَةَ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم يَقُولُ ‏"‏ نَحْنُ الآخِرُونَ السَّابِقُونَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ، بَيْدَ أَنَّهُمْ أُوتُوا الْكِتَابَ مِنْ قَبْلِنَا، ثُمَّ هَذَا يَوْمُهُمُ الَّذِي فُرِضَ عَلَيْهِمْ فَاخْتَلَفُوا فِيهِ، فَهَدَانَا اللَّهُ، فَالنَّاسُ لَنَا فِيهِ تَبَعٌ، الْيَهُودُ غَدًا وَالنَّصَارَى بَعْدَ غَدٍ ‏"
‏‏.‏
Narrated Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (p.b.u.h) saying, "We (Muslims) are the last (to come) but (will be) the foremost on the Day of Resurrection though the former nations were given the Holy Scriptures before us. And this was their day (Friday) the celebration of which was made compulsory for them but they differed about it. So Allah gave us the guidance for it (Friday) and all the other people are behind us in this respect: the Jews' (holy day is) tomorrow (i.e. Saturday) and the Christians' (is) the day after tomorrow (i.e. Sunday)."

Sahih Bukhari
(Friday Prayer)
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 876
In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 1

Jummat mubarak my fellow brothers and sisters in Islam
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:21am On Oct 27, 2017
حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ يُوسُفَ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا مَالِكٌ، عَنْ صَفْوَانَ بْنِ سُلَيْمٍ، عَنْ عَطَاءِ بْنِ يَسَارٍ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏"‏ غُسْلُ يَوْمِ الْجُمُعَةِ وَاجِبٌ عَلَى كُلِّ مُحْتَلِمٍ ‏"
‏‏.‏
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (p.b.u.h) said, "The taking of a bath on Friday is compulsory for every male (Muslim) who has attained the age of puberty."

Sahih Bukhari
(Friday Prayer)
Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 879
In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 4
Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by UmarIbnShittu(m): 1:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Allhamdulillah today's juma'at prayer has observed sucessfully

Re: to the haters of islam I will just keep smilin @ you from now till the last hour by UmarIbnShittu(m): 7:24am On Oct 28, 2017
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said, "Sometimes I perceive a veil over my heart, and I supplicate Allah for forgiveness a hundred times in a day."

Reference: Riyad as-Salihin
Sunnah.com reference : Book 20, Hadith 1
Arabic/English book reference : Book 20, Hadith 1869

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CHUKWU Is My GOD Not JESUS / Not In Scripture ? Are You Prepared For A Shock? / The Late Dr Munroe Taught Jesus Is Not The Gospel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.