Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,402 members, 7,861,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed (673 Views)

If Only May Yuledochie Listened To This Advice 2 weeks ago. / I Am Tired Of Being Like This. Advice Me Pls / If Only Guys Will Take This Advice From Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2017
So thee is this pretty girl I like, but more important is that she is nice,full of life, friendly, God fearing and content. The problem is that she is deformed, she has a problem that doesn't allow her one of her legs yo touch the ground when she walks and one of her hands is bent.

I really like her, and hope to date her, and possibly marriage, but people tell me I'm doing it because of pity.

Now that's my problem, my problem is why do people use that word when you want to get serious with someone and the person has a challenge or the other, I mean I have been treated like trash by ladies who were opposite of her in character and nobody asked me if I pitied them.

What does it matter if I want to date her out of pity, even Jesus healed some people out of pity, pity means compassion, so why can't I date someone because I have compassion. Billionaire donate their wealth to charity, the likes of Nobel and Rockefeller must have done such with pity, those people who are being helped by their foundation did not necessarily have something to give in return or where they compelled to be of social standards.

I mean we define love tru Corinthians 13 but when it comes to relationship we turn it into pity, where is the agape love here, wasn't the lord who said love as I have loved you? Isn't love manifested greatly when you love someone when they least deserve it.

If we keep on tagging people who are disabled or deformed as people to be pitied where then lies our love.

In as much I love this lady for her personality and her character, I don't mind datind and marrying her if pity is the only thing I see, and by the way when I say pity, I mean compassion.

So guys and ladies what's your take on this.

As for me love endures forever as Corinthians 13 says, so why do we run away from this.

I really like this lady so should I go on to tell her how I feel, or throw her away because I have compassion(pity) for her condition.

Oriel

1 Like

Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
Please tell her jare, don't mind those people.
Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by izaray(f): 2:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
If you think she is ok for you, and will surely fine ur happiness in her, then go for her nah. But pls make sure wat u feel for her is true love.
Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2017
shocked

LOVE HAS NO LIMITATIONS...

But the thing is...U ARE NOT EVEN DATING HER YET but here u are, already worried about what other ppol gonna say.. So about date her first and find ur way to fight for her? undecided

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by KardinalZik(m): 2:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Guy, if you love someone [a girl], walk up to her and make it known to her in clear terms. Express yourself clearly; sell your market well.

LOVE DOESN'T FIND FAULTS.

She could be a better WIFE MATERIAL than most slay queens; she may not be a good GIRLFRIEND MATERIAL though, especially if you're not proud to show her off.
Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by AlexCk: 2:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Please tell her jare, don't mind those people.

Op, this lady has said it alll.

Ur life, ur biz, ur happiness.
Not others
Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
AlexCk:

Op, this lady has said it alll.

Ur life, ur biz, ur happiness.
Not others
Osheyy actor.
Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by ucnwafor(m): 2:38pm On Oct 20, 2017
Blessed are those that are merciful, for they shall be called the sons of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by Homeboiy: 2:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
Better leave her alone

Not when u might have fücked her 3times and ur friends start making caricature of u dating a disabled

U will dump her angry
Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by AlexCk: 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mariinee:
Osheyy actor.

cool cool
Actress toh bad
Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:15pm On Oct 20, 2017
Homeboiy:
Better leave her alone

Not when u might have fücked her 3times and ur friends start making caricature of u dating a disabled

U will dump her angry

No sir, I'm not like that, I don't have any intention of having carnal knowledge of her, I have never had sex, and don't intend to use her as my first experiment outside marriage.
Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
ucnwafor:
Blessed are those that are merciful, for they shall be called the sons of God

Your words just melted my heart, thank you so much.
Re: What's Your Take On This. Advice Needed by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
izaray:
If you think she is ok for you, and will surely fine ur happiness in her, then go for her nah. But pls make sure wat u feel for her is true love.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Young Girls Must Learn To Fly Without Perching. / How To Destroy Your Relationship With Your Attitude / Any Girl In Abuja For Hookup? N50,000 For Mouth Gig And N100,000 To Take My Dvck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.