Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) (8266 Views)

(true Life Story) Jike Obodo Oyibo The Player And His Wicked Mother / Traditional Wedding Photos Of My Big Bro And His Wife / Nigerian Man Weds Older Oyibo Woman, Posts Wedding Photos & Photos In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 2:32am On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

If he must do that , definitely not for an ugly flat chested bitch like you.
Ahh thats harsh grin
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by 2Direct(m): 5:32am On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

If he must do that , definitely not for an ugly flat chested bitch like you.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:45am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

But I have a partner so that might not be for a long long time. Besides, he's married to a lovely lady who knows just how to handle him.

So no gal friend? Why? I hope I won't hear the same naija girls complaints that is rife on this forum.

Spill, yous a decent fella so whats keeping you?

Eh eh so u have a partner ok ooo.cheesycheesycheesy

Shayshay u peopl have misunderstood this word ''girlfriend''
Girlfriend=A girlfriend is a female friend or acquaintance,
often a regular female ...

You a girlfriend to me just like every other ladies herecheesycheesy
Maybe partner will be the right wordcheesy
Well for now I don't have a partner,I would ve gotten before now oo but I No lady will ever choose a Distance relationship&A No sex relationship.
That the type of relationship I want.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 6:50am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

But I have a partner so that might not be for a long long time. Besides, he's married to a lovely lady who knows just how to handle him.

So no gal friend? Why? I hope I won't hear the same naija girls complaints that is rife on this forum.

Spill, yous a decent fella so whats keeping you?

You know am alway's busy so I needed the opposite gender who will appreciate that busy,it a first priority.

As for no sex,not that I hate it ooo you know every human loves it infact majority.
But I ve to put it like that coz of how busy I am most times.
somone who will not start thinking negatively or may feel am cheating outside when am at work.

So that the reason why Mr martin is single.cheesy
Eh eh your ear's don fillup na abi
Shayshay ucheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by KendrickAyomide: 7:10am On Oct 21, 2017
This guy too dey showw offf.. smh . proud and arrogant
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by OboOlora(f): 7:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Ge0grapher:

What if he tells you to work on your b00bs?? undecided
And her dentition, Hausa nje goro grin

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

You know am alway's busy so I needed the opposite gender who will appreciate that busy,it a first priority.

As for no sex,not that I hate it ooo you know every human loves it infact majority.
But I ve to put it like that coz of how busy I am most times.
somone who will not start thinking negatively or may feel am cheating outside when am at work.

So that the reason why Mr martin is single.cheesy
Eh eh your ear's don fillup na abi
Shayshay ucheesycheesy
Hmm...
This being busy is serious o. But what I gather is you don't really want one at the moment. When you do, you will find a way to make room for your partner, to accommodate them. All relationships need time invested.
Can't have it all darling, but it explains the single aspect. But don't tell me you have not been indulging in other forms of recreation in the mean time, (hit and run things) tongue
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Hisduchess(f): 10:19am On Oct 21, 2017
AlexandriaToria:
Igbo guys won't kill somebody

u just want to start Nairaland tribal war this morning
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 21, 2017
Hisduchess:

u just want to start Nairaland tribal war this morning

Ok I get it. You are an Igbo lady and you hate Yorubas. Which tribe uses the word Obodo Oyingbo to describe abroad? If you are in the mood to fight, why don't you go to the market and meet your friends
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

Hmm...
This being busy is serious o. But what I gather is you don't really want one at the moment. When you do, you will find a way to make room for your partner, to accommodate them. All relationships need time invested.
Can't have it all darling, but it explains the single aspect. But don't tell me you have not been indulging in other forms of recreation in the mean time, (hit and run things) tongue

Hahahahh na wa for u ooocheesycheesy
Who will say he does not want a partner?cheesycheesy
Chai shayshay u ve finished mecheesycheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Well maybe when the partner comes..

Hahahahah so am doing behind the scene abicheesycheesy ok oooo
U saying that on ur own oooo

Oya come and ve ur coffee..
And prepear let go clubbing tonight..
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 10:26am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 10:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahh na wa for u ooocheesycheesy
Who will say he does not want a partner?cheesycheesy
Chai shayshay u ve finished mecheesycheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy
Well maybe when the partner comes..

Hahahahah so am doing behind the scene abicheesycheesy ok oooo
U saying that on ur own oooo

Oya come and ve ur coffee..
And prepear let go clubbing tonight..
I see you what you doing, trying to deflect grin. Na lie, stay on topic angry.. And confess all to your shay shay. grin

No more coffee today o, I have turned a new leaf from 8 cups a day to my 1. Had to cut down on the buzzing levels.

As for clubbing, where we heading? Must chop first to line our bellies.
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

I see you what you doing, trying to deflect grin. Na lie, stay on topic angry.. And confess all to your shay shay. grin

No more coffee today o, I have turned a new leaf from 8 cups a day to my 1. Had to cut down on the buzzing levels.

As for clubbing, where we heading? Must chop first to line our bellies.

Hahahahahahcheesycheesycheesy
Shayshay I seecheesycheesy am not trying to deflect eecheesycheesy
See I ve told u why I don't ve a partner yet.
That just itcheesycheesy or maybe I ve not seen someone I jus will be dying to be with who know'scheesycheesy
I ve dated before ooo remember nd it worked well but the only problem then was she needed marriage..

Hmmmm well maybe there is a reason why I should just be single for now,things happen for a reason u know thatcheesycheesy
So maybe it jus ve to be like this for now

Oh no more coffee ok oooo

Eh eh I don't do foods at clubbingcheesycheesy
Drinks is what am inn for(bear)
Then we dance ...cheesycheesycheesy
Ok maybe u trying to run in food coz I just remember that twerking saga ooohhh shayshay nor food or u can do that alone ooo
For me drinks is what am in forcheesycheesycheesy
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 12:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahcheesycheesycheesy
Shayshay I seecheesycheesy am not trying to deflect eecheesycheesy
See I ve told u why I don't ve a partner yet.
That just itcheesycheesy or maybe I ve not seen someone I jus will be dying to be with who know'scheesycheesy
I ve dated before ooo remember nd it worked well but the only problem then was she needed marriage..

Hmmmm well maybe there is a reason why I should just be single for now,things happen for a reason u know thatcheesycheesy
So maybe it jus ve to be like this for now

Oh no more coffee ok oooo

Eh eh I don't do foods at clubbingcheesycheesy
Drinks is what am inn for(bear)
Then we dance ...cheesycheesycheesy
Ok maybe u trying to run in food coz I just remember that twerking saga ooohhh shayshay nor food or u can do that alone ooo
For me drinks is what am in forcheesycheesycheesy
But we will not be eating at the club. We will be before heading to the club. Dinner at 8ish, by the time we are done with that, head to a bar for pre drinks and about midnight, to the club.

So you are waiting for the one eh wink She's out there too wondering where you are.

@twerking saga, not one of my finest moments but then maybe they were being partial jor. She was crowned the winner because she tried for a chinko chick. grin
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

But we will not be eating at the club. We will be before heading to the club. Dinner at 8ish, by the time we are done with that, head to a bar for pre drinks and about midnight, to the club.

So you are waiting for the one eh wink She's out there too wondering where you are.

@twerking saga, not one of my finest moments but then maybe they were being partial jor. She was crowned the winner because she tried for a chinko chick. grin

cheesycheesycheesy go away eee cheesy u nd ur smartnesscheesycheesy

Oh she's wondering where I am?cheesycheesy
I seecheesycheesy

Infact eh a gonna invite her to come againcheesycheesy

Mehn u fall my handcheesycheesy
Don't worry I will teach u d best twerking style eh.

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

cheesycheesycheesy go away eee cheesy u nd ur smartnesscheesycheesy

Oh she's wondering where I am?cheesycheesy
I seecheesycheesy

Infact eh a gonna invite her to come againcheesycheesy

Mehn u fall my handcheesycheesy
Don't worry I will teach u d best twerking style eh.
It's not smartness o, more of a fail to plan, plan to fail kinda thing. cool

You? Teach me twerking? You've been threatening that for a while now, I'm going to take you up on the offer. grin
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:

It's not smartness o, more of a fail to plan, plan to fail kinda thing. cool

You? Teach me twerking? You've been threatening that for a while now, I'm going to take you up on the offer. grin

Hahaaahah chai shya shay na wa ooo..cheesy
Well see eh am not a d clubbing type ooo
Was just jokingcheesycheesy

Yes ooo u wanna dare me?cheesycheesy
If u do am gonna win ooo remember
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by shaybebaby(f): 6:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Hahaaahah chai shya shay na wa ooo..cheesy
Well see eh am not a d clubbing type ooo
Was just jokingcheesycheesy

Yes ooo u wanna dare me?cheesycheesy
If u do am gonna win ooo remember
Let's do it first, we will see the outcome. Time and place! cool
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 7:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
shaybebaby:
Let's do it first, we will see the outcome. Time and place! cool
Hahahahahahcheesycheesy I like that dare spirit.. (O-shay)cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Your brother is obviously cuter and fresher than you tongue.
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 8:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahahcheesycheesy
I like that dare spirit..
(O-shay)cheesycheesy
can i join in the clubbing too? tongue
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
these guys are selling second hand shoes in the streets of malawi! never mind the bottles of cheap booze, booze are cheaper than food in malawi, grin
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by LifeofAirforce(m): 8:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
these guys are selling second hand shoes in the streets of malawi! never mind the bottles of cheap booze, booze are cheaper than food malawi, grin
hehehe lol

Mtchew
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
can i join in the clubbing too? tongue
cheesycheesycheesy Yes ooo infact you are highly welcomed ooocheesycheesy Shaybaby come and meet this my beautiful&handsome friend...
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
these guys are selling second hand shoes in the streets of malawi! never mind the bottles of cheap booze, booze are cheaper than food malawi, grin

Na wa ooo ve u been to malawi b4
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo ve u been to malawi b4
yes! i have!
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 8:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i have!

Na wa oooo I never see who loves traveling more than me,u dey suprise me oooo weitin u dey go do for this countries self?

Chai honestly u are a traveler confirm traveler this misery to me
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 8:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i have!
ñ
Misery meaning=unhappiness That my condition now towards you.
For me to be happy again I will like to know somethings I don't know abt
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa oooo I never see who loves traveling more than me,u dey suprise me oooo weitin u dey go do for this countries self?

Chai honestly u are a traveler confirm traveler this misery to me
i have also been to Nairobi, (kenya) lilongwe ( malawi) Adis ababa (Ethiopia) Mbabane (swaziland) Johanesburg ( South Africa) cape verde, zambia and mozambique .
i lived in South Africa for few years so i travelled around countries next to it for all sorts lipsrsealed angry
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
i have also been to Nairobi, (kenya) lilongwe ( malawi) Adis ababa (Ethiopia) Mbabane (swaziland) Johanesburg ( South Africa) cape verde, zambia and mozambique .
i lived in South Africa for few years so i travelled around countries next to it for all sorts lipsrsealed angry

Na wa ooooo sometimes I don't just value poor countries like malawi..
A country that use's Kwacha hia ooo chim-o
I just dey wonder weitin I go enter there go do.
Oh now I see Zambia ,Tanzania and mozambique are close countries to malawi now I see.

Hmmmm with your traveling experience atleast u should be serving as a traveling agent to nigerian's who wanna travel and make money..
Good business I see here..
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooooo sometimes I don't just value poor countries like malawi..
A country that use's Kwacha hia ooo chim-o
I just dey wonder weitin I go enter there go do.
Oh now I see Zambia ,Tanzania and mozambique are close countries to malawi now I see.

Hmmmm with your traveling experience atleast u should be serving as a traveling agent to nigerian's who wanna travel and make money..
Good business I see here..
look! Malawi may be using kwacha but that country is far better than nigeria atleast they have electricity and good Roads unlike nigeria, it's not all about the value of their currency besides their currency is valued in their country a lot of nigerians live there, and they have better security than nigeria, i used to go there to buy kilos of ganja to sell in south Africa years Ago wink i ve also been to bulawayo ( zimbabwe) yes! i can be an agent but i don't want head ache from nigerians besides some times if they encounter problems they will blame me.
Re: Checkout The Swagg Between My Cute Bro And Friends In OBODO OYIBO (photos) by Martin0(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
gypsey:
look! Malawi may be using kwacha but that contry is far better than nigeria atleast they have electricity and good Roads unlke nigeria, it's not all about the value of their currency besides their currency is valued in their country a lot of nigerians live there. i used to go there to buy kilos of ganja to sell in south Africa years Ago! wink i ve also been to bulawayo ( zimbabwe) yes! i can be an agent but i don't want head ache from nigerians besides some times if they encouter problems they will blame me.

Eh u mean it....
Waow uhmm na wa ooo well if u say so...
This ganja business how is it done..
Is it profitable...
I thought the SA guy's only do the Amala business(coke)
Na wa oo

Yeah exactly to be an agent mean's headache will come..
But honestly it a good business ooo
Well sha it ur choice

Eh eh abeg gist me about this ganja business
Infact gist me abt business,any business u know abt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Will A Lady Draw Tattoo On Her Breast And Vagine-pic / My Girl Strips For The World To See. / --

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.