Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,211 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (80263 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by pweetiedee(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Davebrian133:

If to say u get sence u go shut up, throwaway ur phone nd go to skul for u to a little bit normz.

Its sense, not sence.

And you are not the OP, so go get off my.mention and get a life.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by clemmonce(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

So, your pastor's offering can buy them?

Calm down and listen to me. Stop glorifying a man like you. Other people contributed to those bags and you want to give all the credits to your pastor. If he is so generous, why didn't he ask that the jet be sold and the money given to the poor.

Would Jesus or any of the Apostles or Early Church leaders have accepted such an expensive gift when billions are suffering all over the world? You want us to see the good works of your pastor as if only his money went into it. I am even sure that he didn't even contribute one kobo to the purchase of those bags.

I have quietly read through your comments all I can see is a man blinded by his foolishness.s .... A man of God prays for me to win a contract I won the contract will it be bad if I buy him a range rover ? this men of God have touched lives..... All you people talk about is tithe..how many people pay their tithe..... God bless this churches in numerous ways... I know you will he happy to hear that pastor ibiyiome is homeless and hungry that will show he is a real pastor.... how dumb you are...... get a life

5 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by pweetiedee(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
Davebrian133:

If to say u get sence u go shut up, throwaway ur phone nd go to skul for u to a little bit normz.

Its sense, not sence.

And you are not the OP, so get off my mention and get a life.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 9:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
you are seeing all this for the first time cos I posted it here... No one is making noise about anything. Why don't you sell your fone and use it to feed a fraction of the poor billion?
Did he claim to be a man of God?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by kaymical(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
asuustrike2009:
That doesn't warrant having private jet. It's uncalled for.he should just stick to his calling
how is that anyone's problem
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
The pastor did all that "through his foundation" and you said "he did" Are you daft to know that foundation's monies come from donations probably by his members. How much donation did his foundation collect and how much was channelled to all these?

Most conmen float foundations to take their yahoo biz international and also make a wider reach.

Mr man, no provoke me this afternoon. angry
but your politicians loot you dry and u are no complaining! Misplaced priorities
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by drunkpunk(m): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
Final destination might just be Politics...
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by zaramgrand(f): 9:26pm On Oct 20, 2017
People should stop feeling bad about other people's progress. Anyone in the position of the pastor will do same and even more. So stop making noise bcs u r poor and pray to be like him....

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by pweetiedee(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
clemmonce:
I have quietly read through your comments all I can see is a man blinded by his foolishness.s .... A man prays for me to win a contract I won the contract will it be bad if I buy him a range rover ? this men of God have touched lives.....

You think it is the pastor that prayed for you?

Did you or did you not pray for yourself?

You people should stop all this. Pastors don't have two heads. You prayed, God answered. Simple.

Pastor never pray for himself finish.

Anyway sha...
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Lotechi(m): 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
he is not to be praised because the money was actually donated to him.... Jesus said if you want to follow me as a disciple, sell all your properties and give the proceeds to the poor. Note: he said all.

5 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Niceguy123: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
Go and hug a transformer, the church of God is waxing Strong and God is blessing his generals with all round blessings, so if e pain you go open ur own church and start making ur own money. Ndi ara. Papa abeg for this hood works make God continue to bless you and happy birthday sir. I love you

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Lexusgs430: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
zionmade1:

shhhhhhhh
RCCG is the grand father, Winners is the father, Salvation Ministry is the kid.
So wat exactly are family members coming to counter

Let's not only talk about, let's have pictorial evidence(s)......
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by olajerosam(m): 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

So, your pastor's offering can buy them?

Calm down and listen to me. Stop glorifying a man like you. Other people contributed to those bags and you want to give all the credits to your pastor. If he is so generous, why didn't he ask that the jet be sold and the money given to the poor.

Would Jesus or any of the Apostles or Early Church leaders have accepted such an expensive gift when billions are suffering all over the world? You want us to see the good works of your pastor as if only his money went into it. I am even sure that he didn't even contribute one kobo to the purchase of those bags.

John 12 New Living Translation (NLT)
Jesus Anointed at Bethany
Six days before the Passover celebration began, Jesus arrived in Bethany, the home of Lazarus—the man he had raised from the dead. A dinner was prepared in Jesus’ honor. Martha served, and Lazarus was among those who ate with him.
Then Mary took a twelve-ounce jar of expensive perfume made from essence of nard, and she anointed Jesus’ feet with it, wiping his feet with her hair. The house was filled with the fragrance.
But Judas Iscariot, the disciple who would soon betray him, said, “That perfume was worth a year’s wages. It should have been sold and the money given to the poor.” Not that he cared for the poor—he was a thief, and since he was in charge of the disciples’ money, he often stole some for himself.
Jesus replied, “Leave her alone. She did this in preparation for my burial. You will always have the poor among you, but you will not always have me.”
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by creamyzone: 9:28pm On Oct 20, 2017
My brother you dont need to proove any thing to the bunch of myopic people on social media. They are too blinded by a poverty mindset and this backward environment we all live in called Nigeria. They pity poor pastors yet they still envy rich pastors...

many kind hearted pastors are doing great charity works without making any noise about it. David ibiyiome was a former winners pastor, moulded and ordained by bishop david oyedepo so this is the beginning of better things to come for this great MOG

A private jet will boost his evangelism ministry around the world. Tell me whats wrong in church members donating to acquire a product that will hasten their pastor's global tours. a renowned pastor keneth copeland has given out over 26 jets as far back as year 2009 as gifts to different pastors.

This man is a very humble pastor and still attends the annual shiloh program at canaanland to get more wisdom and as a sign of respect for his spiritual father. So my dear OP, haters will always talk and its better to just ignore them.

PS:
If you pity poor pastors then dont hate rich pastors. its better to be envied that to be pitied in life. Poverty is not holiness. Infact poverty is the root of most evil in our society. May God give you the wisdom to renew your mind...

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Desyner: 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:

Following.
Emeka1million am with you on this.

1.) David Ibiyeomie has given over 200million in scholarships.

2.) Trained more than 3,000 people in various skill acquisitions through the DIF ( David Ibiyeomie Foundation )

3.)The WF ( Widows Forum) carters for the needs of widows through cash gifts, distribution of foodstuffs, sponsoring their children in various fields of training etc
4.)Donation of medical equipment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to the UPTH.
In an attempt to silence the critics you broke God's word where it says let not even thy right hand know what goes on in your left hand.

4 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:29pm On Oct 20, 2017
People are crazy sha! Politicians loot this country dry and they are celebrated...
Someone out of his selflessness is doing good works for humanity and y'all are crying fowl...

If the tax payers money is returned to you just the way he is returning to the people, I believe our life's will be far better than this.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Niceguy123: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
And no fool said anything about the traditional rulers that drive super expensive cars but when it comes to men of God, they will talk because they want to discredit them. Ndi ara

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Desyner:
In an attempt to silence the critics you broke God's word where it says let not even thy right hand know what goes on in your left hand.
but your Kings men where crying that it's offering money and tithe. Why are you all so negative?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by zionmade1: 9:30pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Let's not only talk about, let's have pictorial evidence(s)......
mtchwww
If u dont belong to a place and u know nothing about the place just close ur mouth.
I should go and start snapping pics so i can show u.
Swerve abeg
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
but your politicians loot you dry and u are no complaining! Misplaced priorities
It will even be better some pastors join politics so we can easily identify them as thieves and scammers instead of hiding behind the pulpit. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by NicoBaba(m): 9:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
pweetiedee:

Hanty, Celebrate your father first.
WORD! my sister..word u hath spoketh!

6 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Maximus85(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:

Following.

2.) Trained more than 3,000 people in various skill acquisitions through the DIF ( David Ibiyeomie Foundation )

3.)The WF ( Widows Forum) carters for the needs of widows through cash gifts, distribution of foodstuffs, sponsoring their children in various fields of training etc
4.)Donation of medical equipment worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to the UPTH.

5.)Building of schools and renovation of existing ones e.g In Plateau state and renovation of schools in Rivers state and neighbouring states

6.)Donation of relief materials to victims of natural disaster e.g The Benue flood victims, Bayelsa flood victims etc.

7.) Construction of community roads in Rivers state

8.) Donation of materials to inmates of the Port Harcourt prisons and ensuring the release of some.

When you give.... You don't expect anything in return.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by kaymical(m): 9:32pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

These are not his good works. Or, is the money his? He is a con man if he preaches tithing under the Law. He is a thief if he has enriched himself by merely preaching the Word.
will you please mind your biz, what have even done for your family?, what has ur politicians done for you people. don't tell me you are holy too.
and are you even fighting for God?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
creamyzone:
My brother you dont need to proove any thing to the bunch of myopic people on social media. They are too blinded by a poverty mindset and this backward environment we all live in called Nigeria. They pity poor pastors yet they still envy rich pastor...

many kind hearted pastors are doing great charity works without making any noise about it. David ibiyiome was a former winners pastor and moulded and ordained by bishop david oyedepo so this is the beginning of better things to come for this great MOG

A private jet will boost his evangelism ministry around the world. Tell me whats wrong in church members donating to acquire a product that will hasten their pastor's global tours. a renowned pastor keneth copeland has given out over 26 jets as far back as year 2009 as gifts to different pastors.

This man is a very humble and still attends the annual shiloh program at canaanland as to get more wisdom and as respect for his spiritual father. So my dear OP, haters will always talk and its better to just ignore them.

PS:
If you pity poor pastors then dont hate rich pastors. its better to be envied that to be pitied in life. Poverty is not holiness. Infact poverty is the root of most evil in our society. May God give you the wisdom to renew your mind...

Great one sir!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:34pm On Oct 20, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
It will even be better some pastors join politics so we can easily identify them as thieves and scammers instead of hiding behind the pulpit. undecided
did u feed anyone today? Outside your family circle?
Did u see a hungry child down the street and invite him to come and eat? Do your own service too and God will reward you.

Stop the negativity

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by thunderbabs: 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
Tupac...Only God can judge us
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Wolexyoshi(m): 9:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:

Following.

5.)Building of schools and renovation of existing ones e.g In Plateau state and renovation of schools in Rivers state and neighbouring states

6.)Donation of relief materials to victims of natural disaster e.g The Benue flood victims, Bayelsa flood victims etc.

7.) Construction of community roads in Rivers state

8.) Donation of materials to inmates of the Port Harcourt prisons and ensuring the release of some.

All I know is that all these are not up to what TB Joshua is doing yet members did not buy him private jet.

I guess there is one rich drug dealer/ritualist/polithieftian/419 who is behind this.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by VcStunner(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
Having gone through the thread where E warriors blasted pastor David Ibiyeomie's church members for buying him a private jet, I decided to shut them up with this thread.
In this generation, it's easy for anyone to just say what they want without knowing the truth first.
I was a church critic, even worst than daddy freeze, until God took me to this church one day and my life turned....
I am not here to prove anything to anyone but to let them understand the wonderful work this man does that bloggers will never carry neither nairaland mods pay attention to it since its not a post criticizing a certain man of God...

U can't avoid moving this to the front page.
I read what u put up there, and with all due respect you are still not using your head. Tell me of the Ibiyiomie business duly registered and properly taxed by the Nigerian state that generated all the profits thru which all these was actualized?
Pastoring is a 100% selfless service. Quietly gehrarahere mehn

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lotechi:
he is not to be praised because the money was actually donated to him.... Jesus said if you want to follow me as a disciple, sell all your properties and give the proceeds to the poor. Note: he said all.
where is the tax money you paid to the government? Why is it not returned to you?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Desyner: 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
but your Kings men where crying that it's offering money and tithe. Why are you all so negative?
I am not one of them. It was a wrong move to start listing charity. There are men who have - by estimate - given out hundreds of billion of $ in charity but you hardly hear of it cos they keep it they way Jesus commands.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
VcStunner:
I read what u put up there, and with all due respect you are still not using your head. Tell me of the Ibiyiomie business duly registered and properly taxed by the Nigerian state that generated all the profits thru which all these was actualized?
Pastoring is a 100% selfless service. Quietly gehrarahere mehn
so what is your point exactly?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oglalasioux(m): 9:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wow! I'm impressed.

OP, what's your pastor's occupation or business?

Don't tell me he's this generous with tithes and offerings because that will defeat the word 'generous'.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.