Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (80265 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
scroll up to see where I mentioned where the jet came from...

I have already read where d jet came from!?

The same way we wished pmb sold some of his presidential jets to reduce costs, is d same way ur pastor should dispose of it n use d recovered cash to extend d reach of his charity!?

Givers never stop giving, esp when dey base their ministry on such n are acclaimed men of God!?

The rich man was told to go n give away all his wealth n come follow Jesus, after he claimed to av kept all d commandments!? Has ur pastor given away all his wealth yet!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 9:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Wolexyoshi:

All I know is that all these are not up to what TB Joshua is doing yet members did not buy him private jet.

I guess there is one rich drug dealer/ritualist/polithieftian/419 who is behind this.

So, if members decides to gift him a private jet, is it your money?

You mean people don't do legit business again? So the industrialists, oil block owners etc that owns jet are illegal?

if you are pained go and deal your own drugs or 419.

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 9:56pm On Oct 20, 2017
Mrjo:
sorry sir go and read ur bible well; a workman is intitle to his wage, even Jesus told judas that "poor and less previllaged will always live with us" that was when he question mary for breaking alabashal oil on Jesus' feet

Are pastors the only workmen in the Church? What about the singers, the instrumentalists, the ushers, the guards, e.t.c.? Are they not also workmen? Why do only pastors get paid?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by clemmonce(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
pweetiedee:

You think it is the pastor that prayed for you?

Did you or did you not pray for yourself?

You people should stop all this. Pastors don't have two heads. You prayed, God answered. Simple.

Pastor never pray for himself finish.

Anyway sha...
I shake my head for you. Then there should be no pastor no church no spiritual leader.... every body is pastor of his or her own.... just live your life and move on.... it does not work that way..... it is selfishNess that is affecting you.. A pastor does not only pray for us he advises us, he encourages us and cares. So is it bad for me to appreciate my pastor who was there for me in times of trouble with a jeep or what so ever..... you as a person I believe you have touched one or two people's life.... will it be out of place for those people to come back later and bless you what so ever way ? if you can answer this question i will be grateful.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
ashjay001:

The same way we wished pmb sold some of his presidential jets to reduce costs, is d same way ur pastor should dispose of it n use d recovered cash to extend d reach of his charity!?

Givers never stop giving, esp when dey base their ministry on such n are acclaimed men of God!?

The rich man was told to go n give away all his wealth n come follow Jesus, after he claimed to av kept all d commandments!? Has ur pastor given away all his wealth yet!
how about you practice what you preached above! You are also a child of God! Aren't you? How many life's have u touched?

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by stankezzy: 9:58pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

That is the problem with Churches who have human beings as the central figure. Everything the Church does is credited to the figure instead of to God.

Any Church where a man is the central figure and the identity of the Church is not of God. Jesus has been uprooted from that Church.

Any pastor who preaches tithing under the Law of Moses is a thief, a parasite, a wolf, a viper.

Now, before you credit your pastor for that generosity, can you tell me what he does for a living?
you are a fool , a big fool for that , tithing with my money or with your own ? The traditional ruler that drives royce , u did not say any what was his contribution to humanity , i repeat u are a fool , d tithe is with my money if u can't take it go and die
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Are pastors the only workmen in the Church? What about the singers, the instrumentalists, the ushers, the guards, e.t.c.? Are they not also workmen? Why do only pastors get paid?
hehehehe! Even your bank manager is not collecting the salary of an instrumentalist in salvation ministries! Quote Me anywhere!

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Maximus85:

Some innocent journalist is still in prison though.
No innocent journalist is in prison.

If someone accuses falsely you of armed robbery and invites SARS to arrest you, Will you like it?

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by frankfab(m): 9:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
Oga delete this nonsense!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by clemmonce(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

You are the foolish one. Serving God and pastor because of material gains. When would that time come when men will worship God in spirit and in truth? You all worship God because of earthly blessings and the fear of hell.
Spirit and in truth and also living in poverty right ? David was not poor Solomon was damn rich , Paul was a lawyer , Peter was a fisherman with one of the finest boats you could ever think ...... God wants us Christians to be envied because of his grace upon our lifes our business our family... God wants the best for us... So if I am florishing it is normal..

3 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Johnsmartinyang(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
if you've gone through the pictures and still post this, you are a shame to your generation sir! God bless you.
No mind dem my brother some of this people criticising are so stingy they even starve their dicks......how else will they comprehend someone blessing people to this magnitude......let them find out how much Redeemers university ..covenant university cost then compare to what DIF is doing....unam
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Pharisee and saducees plenty for here.. Dey are blind to the good only look for unnecessary faults

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by adetayo234: 10:01pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

But you agree we have many vessels that have sunk and is continually sinking.......

If you think Virgin Mary is an ordinary vessel, then your pastor is not different. Keep in mind that the calling of Mary is higher than any of your pastors. Despite that, you love to put her down and call her an ordinary vessel just because the idea of honouring her doesn't go down well with you; even though the scriptures give you directives to honour her.

So if you can put Mary down as an ordinary vessel, why are you so desperate to exalt your pastor beyond the level of an ordinary vessel? Aren't you a hypocrite?

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Young4jose: 10:02pm On Oct 20, 2017
akinreals:
His members bought him a private jet or he used all their tithes, offerings, special donations etc to buy private for himself? Uncle Op, you can lie o, are you related to Laid Mohammed?
. HahahahahahJa, funny U
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by D1official: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

That is the problem with Churches who have human beings as the central figure. Everything the Church does is credited to the figure instead of to God.

Any Church where a man is the central figure and the identity of the Church is not of God. Jesus has been uprooted from that Church.

Any pastor who preaches tithing under the Law of Moses is a thief, a parasite, a wolf, a viper.

Now, before you credit your pastor for that generosity, can you tell me what he does for a living?
Sometimes I wonder why a man like Jesus would die for ingrates like us,nd d answer i keep on getting is GRACE!!!.
If only u knw d gap these men stand on, u would know dat no material wealth justifies deir struggles ND travail.
Anyways all carnal men see is materialism, they complain abt tithing ND nt giving to d poor, bt spend hundreds of thousand on oloshos ND clubs, forgetting d poor nearest to them.
I was one of d greatest critiques of these men, David Oyedepo to be precise until I knew him ND came in contact with him.
Today m a blessed winner ND everyday I ask for forgiveness of my previous mischiefs.
Sir u will bet me Dat u Dnt knw dese men, stop criticising people based on hearsay, agents of devil re d chief pioneers of that criticism.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
stankezzy:
you are a fool , a big fool for that , tithing with my money or with your own ? The traditional ruler that drives royce , u did not say any what was his contribution to humanity , i repeat u are a fool , d tithe is with my money if u can't take it go and die

Who mentioned your tithe? I know you are ignorant but I know these con men are not. They are smart. That is why I addressed them. I said that "any pastor who preaches tithing as we had it in the Old Covenant/Testament is a thief, a wolf, a robber, a rogue, a parasite..."
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Lexusgs430: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
adetayo234:

If you think Virgin Mary is an ordinary vessel, then your pastor is not different. Keep in mind that the calling of Mary is higher than any of your pastors. Despite that, you love to put her down and call her an ordinary vessel just because the idea of honouring her doesn't go down well with you; even though the scriptures give you directives to honour her.

So if you can put Mary down as an ordinary vessel, why are you so desperate to exalt your pastor beyond the level of an ordinary vessel? Aren't you a hypocrite?

Contrary to your opinion, I do not have a pastor....
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

A church worker is very well payed... go make inquiries.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by segnad88: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2017
D1official:

Sometimes I wonder why a man like Jesus would die for ingrates like us,nd d answer i keep on getting is GRACE!!!.
If only u knw d gap these men stand on, u would know dat no material wealth justifies deir struggles ND travail.
Anyways all carnal men see is materialism, they complain abt tithing ND nt giving to d poor, bt spend hundreds of thousand on oloshos ND clubs, forgetting d poor nearest to them.
I was one of d greatest critiques of these men, David Oyedepo to be precise until I knew him ND came in contact with him.
Today m a blessed winner ND everyday I ask for forgiveness of my previous mischiefs.
Sir u will bet me Dat u Dnt knw dese men, stop criticising people based on hearsay, agents of devil re d chief pioneers of that criticism.

You have said it all... God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by adetayo234: 10:06pm On Oct 20, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Contrary to your opinion, I do not have a pastor....

This one you want to exalt above the level of the ordinary nko?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by adetayo234: 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:

A church worker is very well payed... go make inquiries.

Not all
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
homesteady:
Wow! Very good, I had to skip some of the pictures.

I'm surprised though, all these looks so expensive, Maybe I don't really know much about the church.
More are still ongoing.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by segnad88: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Who mentioned your tithe? I know you are ignorant but I know these con men are not. They are smart. That is why I addressed them. I said that "any pastor who preaches tithing as we had it in the Old Covenant/Testament is a thief, a wolf, a robber, a rogue, a parasite..."

You said con men? What is stopping you from being one na? I bet u can't even survive a day.... God knows his own and is using them to bless the world like pastor David ibiyeomie. If he dey pepper u Abeg go hang urself
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Lexusgs430: 10:08pm On Oct 20, 2017
adetayo234:

This one you want to exalt above the level of the ordinary nko?

I was not praising..... I was simply appreciating his generosity (either his wealth or contributed pool of wealth)........

Some take and sit on, or give back very minimal.......
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
clemmonce:
Spirit and in truth and also living in poverty right ? David was not poor Solomon was damn rich , Paul was a lawyer , Peter was a fisherman with one of the finest boats you could ever think ...... God wants us Christians to be envied because of his grace upon our lifes our business our family... God wants the best for us... So if I am florishing it is normal..

Please, who talked about poverty? I allowed you continue because I thought you were going to realize your folly.

So, if I say you shouldn't be stupendously rich, it means I am asking you to be poor. Is there no middle ground between Rich and Poor? Is there nothing like modesty in your dictionary? What sort of ignorant Christians are these?

Read this verse:

Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread. (Proverbs 30:8 )

And who told you that Paul was a lawyer or that Peter had the finest boat you could think of?

God does not want you to be measured by how much you can compete with people of the world in material gains. God wants us to spread the Good News, not to be envied for having private jets or the largest church building.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 10:11pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
how about you practice what you preached above! You are also a child of God! Aren't you? How many life's have u touched?

I'm not defending myself or my pedigree!? Just trying to show u d fallacy of ur unnecessary argument!? Cos, I'm quite sure dey informed him b4 getting d jet n he would be well aware n prepared for d possible backlash!?

Stop trying to defend d indefensible!?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by D1official: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
ashjay001:

Sir y nt sale this smartphone u using to type now to give food to d needy in Borno state, or Dnt u knw dat d money realised from it can save a life?.
Learn to understand the difference between a need ND a want.
Stop acting like a nonentity.
When u need a car for job every morning, Dnt buy it rather use d money to cloth ND feed d needy.
B reasonable ND stop bringing d wrath of God upon urself.
If u a Christian ND believe on d importance of soul, den tell me what in dis world is more important Dan soul winning.
Moreover we bought d jet for him, we tithe so seriously I Dnt knw what ur problems re.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Osashalom: 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
Congratulations papa, more grace sir
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
Desyner:
My point is Ibiyeome isn't breaking the rules himself don't break it on his behalf.

That's why we are publishing it cos we are beneficiaries.

John1:45
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Mrjo(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

in many churchs they get paid
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 10:13pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

u r very naive nd u don't know it.. Go nd read where Jesus supported tithing in Matt 23:23 nd come back to apologize for ur naivity...
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:14pm On Oct 20, 2017
ashjay001:

I'm not defending myself or my pedigree!? Just trying to show u d fallacy of ur unnecessary argument!? Cos, I'm quite sure dey informed him b4 getting d jet n he would be well aware n prepared for d possible backlash!?

Stop trying to defend d indefensible!?

Since your kobo is not in the cost of the jet.... You should keep ur opinions to yourself.

So he should say No because of people like you?

If you where called now by your uncle that he will be sending you a car, will you reject because people in your street will talk?

Backlash from who exactly?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.