Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (80272 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) / David Ibiyeomie Welcomed By Female Church Members In Uniform (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
adetayo234:

If oyedepo and adeboye decide to show you what they do in secret, you will agree that this man hasn't done anything.

David Ibiyeomie is doing great things.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by BluntBoy(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
oyeludef:
hahahahahaha. Like levites was a ministry or title? Levite was merely a tribe who helped in doing work around the temple. Just like ur ushers, choir today. The tithes were to be brought to d storehouse nd wen u bring it there the levites help u wit dem nd take to d appropriate place.. Levites do not even av d right to offer sacrifice except priests.. Am sure u don't also know of multiple tithing... God nd read ur Bible nd stop being Jealous of a Servant of God

And by the way bro, who told you Moses was not a levite.. Wch tribe was Moses from? U need leave dat ur church Asap.. Seems ur pastor spends much time in teaching u how to hate other MOG dan he spends in teaching u d word of God.

Stop proving smart. I know there are multiple tithes but we are talking about the one that your pastors collect using the curse in Malachi. The Levites would be at the gates to collect tithes. Before the priests, the Levites would tithe a tenth of tithes (the tithe of tithes) which would be put in the storehouse of the temple for the benefits of the temple workers. Show me how you tithe today and stop trying to be smart. I am not a kid in Bible studies.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 10:36pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:

You sound pained... try rest for a while, it will do you good.

I am pained for; my pple perish for lack of knowledge!?

Why d feck would a supposed xtian create a thread to defend d acquisition of material things by a supposed MOG?
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by D1official: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
Willie2015:

I always ask myself why Christ the owner of the world keep walking about preaching the gospel when he could get a private jet or command Angels to carry him all throughout his ministries. Think deeply !
I hv. BT these statements clearly shows u Dnt study d word, let me help u out sir.
Mark 10:28 Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.
Mark 10:29 And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
Mark 10:30 But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.
2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
Matthew 26:6 Now when Jesus was in Bethany, in the house of Simon the leper,
Matthew 26:7 There came unto him a woman having an alabaster box of very precious ointment, and poured it on his head, as he sat at meat.
Matthew 26:8 But when his disciples saw it, they had indignation, saying, To what purpose is this waste?
Matthew 26:9 For this ointment might have been sold for much, and given to the poor.
Matthew 26:10 When Jesus understood it, he said unto them, Why trouble ye the woman? for she hath wrought a good work upon me.
Matthew 26:11 For ye have the poor always with you; but me ye have not always.
If only u understand who we are in Christ nd d difference Btwn Want ND Need u would keep quite In other nt to make God angry.

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by adetayo234: 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:

David Ibiyeomie is doing great things.

Still, he is just a vessel through whom you believed, no more, no less
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by pawesome(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

These are not his good works. Or, is the money his? He is a con man if he preaches tithing under the Law. He is a thief if he has enriched himself by merely preaching the Word.
ur politicians dt u hv elected,hw many f dia tins hv de done fr u

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by MrMcJay(m): 10:37pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

Register A Charity TOO.
Lets also see things like these on this scale

It sounds very easy, the way you put it

On which worthless scale?

Which Nigerian Church or Pastor has given half of what Dangote has given?

Which Nigerian Church has given 1/10 of what MTN foundation has given?

Which Nigerian Church has given 1/200 of what Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has given?

Go to the various hospitals and see members of various churches unable to pay their bills and waiting for divine intervention while their Pastors are building mega churches and flying jets around the world.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by segnad88: 10:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
ashjay001:

To stop being a hypocrite like u, made me leave xtianity!?

Ur Jesus could av ordered a chariot, or a horse. He could have had rugs laid to walk on in triumph into d town.

He could haveived in d best lodgings!? Built a mansion n acquired untold wealth from d proceeds of his great works!?

He chose to walk among d samaritans, became a nomad to spread d gospel, something he could av done fast n better with a chariot.

Why cant u, his disciples live by these principles! Why cant u forsake d world n take up ur cross n follow him?

He questioned d pharisees n saducees, why cant u question ur MOGs?

Why are u all worshipping mere mortals like ur self?! Abandoning ur cross n taking up theirs?! Why are u blind sheep?

Chai... U really seem pained. If Jesus had done all this things den there is no need for us to live under the grace ryt now. Jesus Christ became poor that me might be rich. Might, meaning not everyone but those who have the understanding and are determined not to be poor... Go and sleep OK, u need t

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrMcJay:

Which Nigerian Church has given 1/200 of what Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation has given?

Go to the various hospitals and see members of various churches unable to pay their bills and waiting for divine intervention while their Pastors are building mega churches and flying jets around the world.
you just quote world billionaires! How many have you given from the one you have?!

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by MrMcJay(m): 10:42pm On Oct 20, 2017
EMEKA1MILLION:
you just quote world billionaires! How many have you given from the one you have?!

I'm quoting people who also have jets.

You can't be flying jets like world billionaires but claim to be a pauper when it's time to give.

Whited Sepulchres.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2017
segnad88:

Chai... U really seem pained. If Jesus had done all this things den there is no need for us to live under the grace ryt now. Jesus Christ became poor that me might be rich. Might, meaning not everyone but those who have the understanding and are determined not to be poor... Go and sleep OK, u need t

Fool!?

Perish with ur beliefs!? How e take concern me?! Just dont come into a public forum n try to label a dog as a monkey?!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
cashreport:
lies

lies

lies

a member

The biggest lie

Lie

Lie

A member of what?

Hare krishna grin

U need Christ
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by davidsthe(m): 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

As at the time Jesus made the statement, he had not fulfilled the Law. When he died on the Cross, the bondage of the law finished in our lives. His blood liberated us from the bondage and curse of the Law.

And supposing you want to continue tithing according to the Law, then you need to give your tithes only to the Levites. Even Moses did not collect tithes because he was not a Levite. Mention one prophet in the Bible that collected tithes? Aside the Levites, mention one prophet, king or apostle that collected tithes in the Bible? Just one?

Cc oyeludef

To begin with Moses was a Levite, his father Amram was levite and so was Aaron his brother and Miriam his sister double check your fact before you come public with it there are vast no of audience some of which you have a tendency to mislead some which will only have an impression of you. Having said that tithing preceded the law (father Abraham paid tithe) long before the law was given to Moses. An "abolishing" of the law does not abolish tithing (cos it wasn't in the law package') in the first place STUDY follow not popular opinions cc emeka1million

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by segnad88: 10:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
ashjay001:

Fool!?

Perish with ur beliefs!? How e take concern me?! Just dont come into a public forum n try to label a dog as a monkey?!

Chai, sorry na.... Since the jet as a gift to him pain u like dis go sleep OK... More gifts on the way so get Panadol for urself

My belief no concern u neither does the jet he got as a gift

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
adetayo234:

Still, he is just a vessel through whom you believed, no more, no less
He is not God, he is God's prophet.
2 CHRON 20:20b

Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by felixomor: 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
MrMcJay:

How many Dangote do you have in Africa?
How many bill gates do u havein the world?
How much do you pay as offering since u were born?

A while ago,
I thought you implied these things are easy.....
Just register a charity blah blah

You should build one too, lets follow your footsteps
Since its no big deal

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by D1official: 10:47pm On Oct 20, 2017
ashjay001:

To stop being a hypocrite like u, made me leave xtianity!?

Ur Jesus could av ordered a chariot, or a horse. He could have had rugs laid to walk on in triumph into d town.

He could haveived in d best lodgings!? Built a mansion n acquired untold wealth from d proceeds of his great works!?

He chose to walk among d samaritans, became a nomad to spread d gospel, something he could av done fast n better with a chariot.

Why cant u, his disciples live by these principles! Why cant u forsake d world n take up ur cross n follow him?

He questioned d pharisees n saducees, why cant u question ur MOGs?

Why are u all worshipping mere mortals like ur self?! Abandoning ur cross n taking up theirs?! Why are u blind sheep?
Wow wonderful.
Y nt be d first person, to trek from Lagos to enugu to preach d gospel.
Dnt use phones oo or any electrical device, nor enta bike or car cos Jesus Neva used one.
Bro xtianity is nt a cult or by force, all we offer is d truth ND life, if u want to be in u re saved, if u want out u damned urself.
If u think dey hvnt forsaken deir world just like d disciples did, as a good Samaritan why not live by example for us to follow.
Or Dnt u want to go to heaven?.
Reading d scriptures without d spirit of God is a serious calamity.

2 Likes

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 10:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
segnad88:

Chai, sorry na.... Since the jet as a gift to him pain u like dis go sleep OK... More gifts on the way so get Panadol for urself

My belief no concern u neither does the jet he got as a gift

Na when fools like u come on NL n try to hoodwink d gullible with thrash talk, then pple like me have to put out a different narrative!?

If them like, make dem dash am a whole nation, e no concern me. I'm quite contented, with d little I av. But, I refuse to humour fakeassed believers like u?!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by anochuko01(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2017
some people criticise till they criticise away their destiny and glory.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
felixomor:

How many Dangote do you have in Africa?
How many bill gates do u havein the world?
How much do you pay as offering since u were born?

A while ago,
I thought you implied these things are easy.....

You should build one too, lets follow your footsteps
Since its no big deal
talk is cheap! It's easy to criticize! Everyone has an opinion! Sadly!

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by boringnigerian: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
ENEJI16:

olodo he sells coccain... watin person go do for dix life way go better una?

Eis calm down. For the amount of money he spends, well, it has to come from somewhere. Where is what im asking
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by adetayo234: 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:

He is not God, he is God's prophet.
2 CHRON 20:20b

Believe in the LORD your God, so shall ye be established; believe his prophets, so shall ye prosper.

Apostle Paul said "looking unto Jesus, the author and finisher of your faith." Hebrew 12:2
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ibawon(m): 10:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
Well the thing is this, is your Pastor a Oil Patron or a tech Guru who has billions ?
what is his occupation than Ministering?
Do you know other people contributed for those things to be shared among the "Poor People" so as to contribute to their well being
it's a Show of appreciation but all he spends is still from the church, it's still from your TITHES.
If he is so Rich he should buy a JET for himself.
May God bless us all
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
OP,u r a fool if u think after posting all those pictures,he deserves a Jet!!!Please tell me what Jesus then deserves for dying for we all?ode oshi,oponu!!!
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by DozieInc(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
ashjay001:

I am pained for; my pple perish for lack of knowledge!?

Why d feck would a supposed xtian create a thread to defend d acquisition of material things by a supposed MOG?
Why would a suppose Christian rejoice in bringing another down??
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by segnad88: 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
ashjay001:

Na when fools like u come on NL n try to hoodwink d gullible with thrash talk, then pple like me have to put out a different narrative!?

If them like, make dem dash am a whole nation, e no concern me. I'm quite contented, with d little I av. But, I refuse to humour fakeassed believers like u?!

Lol... Go sleep Abeg... Next time find out things before you come to a public forum like this and make comments. Stop misleading the public. Am sure it's people like u who spread hear says..
Jesus loves you and you can still rededicate your life to him. When ever you are ready call on him and he will still receive u like the prodigal son. God bless you
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 10:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
BluntBoy:

Stop proving smart. I know there are multiple tithes but we are talking about the one that your pastors collect using the curse in Malachi. The Levites would be at the gates to collect tithes. Before the priests, the Levites would tithe a tenth of tithes (the tithe of tithes) which would be put in the storehouse of the temple for the benefits of the temple workers. Show me how you tithe today and stop trying to be smart. I am not a kid in Bible studies.
u aint a kid in Bible study but u said Moses wasn't a levite... How does dat even sound... Like u didn't know Moses, Aaron nd Miriam were given birth to by same man a Levite... Instead of following the word of God u r there propounding theories to soothe ur selfishness nd greediness. Did Jesus say u should stop tithing after His death? Even if u r talking about d law, didn't Abraham give tithe too, wasn't it before d law?

1 Like

Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by segnad88: 10:53pm On Oct 20, 2017
boringnigerian:

Eis calm down. For the amount of money he spends, well, it has to come from somewhere. Where is what im asking
Go and ask him or his God
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by oyeludef(m): 10:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
davidsthe:

Cc oyeludef

To begin with Moses was a Levite, his father Amram was levite and so was Aaron his brother and Miriam his sister double check your fact before you come public with it there are vast no of audience some of which you have a tendency to mislead some which will only have an impression of you. Having said that tithing preceded the law (father Abraham paid tithe) long before the law was given to Moses. An "abolishing" of the law does not abolish tithing (cos it wasn't in the law package') in the first place STUDY follow not popular opinions cc emeka1million
don't mind dat man jare. I wonder the church he attends
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
D1official:

Wow wonderful.
Y nt be d first person, to trek from Lagos to enugu to preach d gospel.
Dnt use phones oo or any electrical device, nor enta bike or car cos Jesus Neva used one.
Bro xtianity is nt a cult or by force, all we offer is d truth ND life, if u want to be in u re saved, if u want out u damned urself.
If u think dey hvnt forsaken deir world just like d disciples did, as a good Samaritan why not live by example for us to follow.
Or Dnt u want to go to heaven?.
Reading d scriptures without d spirit of God is a serious calamity.

Unfortunately, I was born into xtianity n had a good memory with a love for reading!?

I dont believe in ur Jesus!? I dnt believe in ur heaven or hell!? I'm just using d language u understand to talk back at u!?

I was made in his image!? I have d divine consciousness in me. I dnt need ur jesus to access it.

I do d little I can do for those that are in my orbit n dont really care what my neighbour does, as long as he doesnt intrude into my personal space.

Once in a while, I state my opinions. He who has ears, let him hear!? And, if he no hear, how e take concern me!

Live n let live.
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by segnad88: 10:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Benz4pimp:
OP,u r a fool if u think after posting all those pictures,he deserves a Jet!!!Please tell me what Jesus then deserves for dying for we all?ode oshi,oponu!!!
Salvation of ur soul is the ultimate gift you can give Jesus, den preach the gospel to others do that they can also she the light too
Re: Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) by ashjay001(m): 10:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
DozieInc:

Why would a suppose Christian rejoice in bringing another down??

I am not a f*cking xtian! I dnt care what he does, but I cant live with sheeple trying to defend him!

Christian=Christlike

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

Ladies Attend Prophet Elvis Mbonye's Dinner Event Braless (Photos) / Abel Mwelwa: Zambian Priest Suspended After Married Lover Died In His House / Things That A Christian Shouldn't Buy Or Sell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.