Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

A Special Ode To The Man I Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Special Ode To The Man I Love (572 Views)

I Can Never Date A Short Man, I need Tall, Fair, handsome Rich Guy - Slay Queen / "I Won't Marry A Man I Don't Have Sex With" - Nigerian Lady Reveals Why / A Man I Considered A Friend Wanted To Have Sex With Me - Lady Cries Out (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Special Ode To The Man I Love by hergists(f): 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2017
I’m about to describe the man I love.

I guess I need to grab a seat before writing this. Right?

Call me love struck or anything you want. I want to describe the love of my life because of how much he means to me .

So, why am I doing this?

It’s a known fact that men have always been the ones writing the love letters .

We want them to pour out their hearts to us because it’s manly to write women heartfelt love letters. We are even advised to date men who write love letters .

But hardly would you see any woman do the same because it’s not womanly. We bottle up our emotions without letting them out to our significant other.

Most times, we do this out of fear of being judged wrongly.

I want to break the tradition by writing a love letter to the man I love publicly. I want him to know how I feel about him.

This is supposed to be private but I want to show you how to appreciate your man.

Here’s my special ode to the man I love:

He’s such an handsome man.

Gosh!

When I say handsome, I don’t just mean his physical appearance, but every wonderful thing a woman will definitely pray to have in a man.

He has a good heart. He is cool. He doesn’t womanize. He’s brilliant. He’s tolerating.

He is caring and has a face that makes me shy. Yes. An uncommon face. A sweet face that makes me blush every time.

But if there’s one thing I love seeing and will never get tired of seeing are his dimples.

Awww!

You really need to see him when he talks and smiles.

He walks majestically. He’s got cute legs and nice toes.

His shoulders are firm, broad and nicely carved. His voice is deep and sweet. His beards smell nice.

He’s the love of my life and I love him so much.

Source: http://hergists.com/a-special-ode-to-the-man-i-love/
Re: A Special Ode To The Man I Love by crunchyDope(m): 7:50pm On Oct 20, 2017
time to fry beans!
Re: A Special Ode To The Man I Love by jashar(f): 9:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
Gbenga

*exhales*

embarassed
Re: A Special Ode To The Man I Love by elkon(m): 12:10am On Oct 21, 2017
may god help you .. show us his picz before I can say anything

(1) (Reply)

Luvly Pre Wedding Picture Of An Old Friend. / Twitter User Recounts How He Saved His Boss’ Marriage By Lying About A Condom / Why You Masturbate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.