Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,576 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl (3868 Views)

Have You Ever Dated An Albino?share Your Experience. / Nigerians React As Lady Shows Off Her Boyfriend’s Clothes She Has ‘stolen’ So Fa / This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by lemonys(m): 10:25am On Oct 22, 2017
Op albinos have gigantic and extra large dicks maybe that was the reason she left
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Zhahovic(m): 10:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Just like the bible.....snooping on your partners phone is like a double edged sword.....now that U know the truth...don't waste time...cutting her loose..
Its very painful but time will heal U...and also..try and invest your mind and energy into other things....to help dampen the pain...
Goodluck but no Jonathan bro!
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 22, 2017
Naija girls looking for oyibo man left, right, centre. If she can't find one, she settles for the 'closest' thing to one.

Lol.

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by lollarj(f): 1:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
ScotFree:
Naija girls looking for oyibo man left, right, centre. If she can't find one, she settles for the 'closest' thing to one.

Lol.
cool lipsrsealed grin grin

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 22, 2017
Hahahahahahaha, I no fit laugh, e funny die.
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
sorextee:
What grin cheesy
Im trying to understand this whole scenario.
If I were u, I will just be laughing...
Just wen I lost my girl to anoda girl. I laughed for weeks. Even though I saw d signs.. But it was better for me to imagine her with Sandra, Nancy, than picture her with Steve, Collins, etc.

She may have found her true love..
Losing a girl is painful. Whether to an albino or not.
The best thing is to move on. You won't die.
Im quite sure she would come back..

For now, act as if its not affecting you.
At least you found it funny, my friend that lost his gf to a girl said that is the most embarrassing thing that ever happened to him, cos his friend use it to make jokes at him.
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by khiaa(f): 5:37am On Oct 29, 2017
daewoorazer:
To lose the girl completely, talk ill of d guy to your Gf coz he is an albino...

You don't deserve no Gf simply because you are a fcvked up racist and to make it worst, you are unaware!

That's not the definition of a racist.
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by khiaa(f): 5:40am On Oct 29, 2017
gsainttrinity:
Why are trying to denigrate the guy based on his skin colour. You be more concerned about yourself if an Albino like you put it can take your girl, your game must be wack!!

How are you any different from him? You are saying that his game must be wack if an ALBINO took his girlfriend.

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by khiaa(f): 5:45am On Oct 29, 2017
festwiz:
Haha. How else should he describe the guy? grin

Prejudice!
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by daewoorazer(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2017
khiaa:

That's not the definition of a racist.

So coming from different race is your only application of being a racist?

My dear, as long as you feel you are superior to a fellow as a result of differences in some features such as the skin, social affiliations etc, you are a racist in ur heart.

Coz I don't understand what he means by, 'even an albino'
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by Nobody: 9:40am On Oct 29, 2017
Abeg allow the girl she has found true love in albino grin

1 Like

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by khiaa(f): 11:00am On Oct 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

So coming from different race is your only application of being a racist?

My dear, as long as you feel you are superior to a fellow as a result of differences in some features such as the skin, social affiliations etc, you are a racist in ur heart.

Coz I don't understand what he means by, 'even an albino'

Well you should have asked him what did he mean by it instead of assuming. It would have made sense if you called him a bigot or told him that he seemed prejudiced against Albinos, but calling him a racist does not apply in this situation.

2 Likes

Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by festwiz(m): 12:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
khiaa:

Well you should have asked him what did he mean by it instead of assuming. It would have made sense if you called him a bigot or told him that he seemed prejudiced against Albinos, but calling him a racist does not apply in this situation.
Nice one. smiley
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by daewoorazer(m): 3:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
khiaa:

OK prof
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by wickyyolo: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
tibaonnet:
Guy, this issue is simple o. You will have to turn to albino to have your girl back.

grin By Contacting Bobrisky
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by khiaa(f): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
daewoorazer:

OK prof

Just some friendly advice. grin I know what I'm talking about because I live in one of the most racist countries in the world. A country that was founded on hate and racism and still continues today.
A country who's racism and hatred of a particular race (Africans ) is still in it's Constitution.
The United States of America.
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by daewoorazer(m): 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
khiaa:

Just some friendly advice. grin I know what I'm talking about because I live in one of the most racist countries in the world. A country that was founded on hate and racism and still continues today.
A country who's racism and hatred of a particular race is still in it's Constitution.
The United States of America.

California I guess. Have you been looked down on before?
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by fox26: 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
my brother, cut off his manhood
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by asmike: 11:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
wickyyolo:

grin By Contacting Bobrisky

Boss,

I need to talk to you. Can i PM you or email you?
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by khiaa(f): 8:35am On Oct 30, 2017
daewoorazer:

California I guess. Have you been looked down on before?

Being looked down on isn't racism it's just plain ole prejudices and bigotry and yes I have, who hasn't?
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by daewoorazer(m): 9:31am On Oct 30, 2017
khiaa:

Being looked down on isn't racism it's just plain ole prejudices and bigotry and yes I have, who hasn't?

You talk like a Cowboy girl.... Have u lived in Texas before
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by khiaa(f): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2017
daewoorazer:

You talk like a Cowboy girl.... Have u lived in Texas before

Lol cheesy I don't talk like a cowgirl, do you think that because I said "Plain Ole"? I've driven through Texas but I haven't actually visited there. The "plain ole " comment was my attempt at a southern accent, but I'm a California girl all through my body and soul.
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by daewoorazer(m): 10:47am On Oct 30, 2017
khiaa:

Lol cheesy I don't talk like a cowgirl, do you think that because I said "Plain Ole"? I've driven through Texas but I haven't actually visited there. The "plain ole " comment was my attempt at a southern accent, but I'm a California girl all through my body and soul.

We yaff derailed d thread... Oops

Sent u a pm.... Check it out
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by khiaa(f): 12:05am On Nov 02, 2017
daewoorazer:

We yaff derailed d thread... Oops

Sent u a pm.... Check it out

I couldn't find it.
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by daewoorazer(m): 12:13am On Nov 02, 2017
khiaa:

I couldn't find it.

Sorry, my fault... Forgot to send it..... Now sent
Re: HELP!!! An Albino Guy Has Stolen My Girl by khiaa(f): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2017
daewoorazer:

Sorry, my fault... Forgot to send it..... Now sent

I already replied.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hapie Birthday To Sirblunt / Am Confused About My New Girl.. Advise Needed / She Isnt Attractive But Wealthy. Would You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.