Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,290 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

My Sister's Wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Wedding Pictures (21506 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / My Little Sister's Wedding Pictures / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by wunmi590(m): 10:09am On Oct 21, 2017
Beautiful
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Funkybabee(f): 10:14am On Oct 21, 2017
Money is good,Happy married life to the new couple
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 21, 2017
Where's mai orente ?
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Otunla236: 10:42am On Oct 21, 2017
This is beautiful i swear,it shall be permanent in JESUS mighty name and may GOD remember me for good things like this in JESUS mighty name...Amen!!!
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Donjazzy12(m): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2017
lawman88:
Congratulations Kate. God bless your home kiss kiss kiss kiss Idoma abole? Ala-Anya wune wune. Owoicho ko ho kwalor
It won't last. She is a known hardcore Lesbian! I pity the husband. Other women will be servicing his supposed bride, while he will get only excuses why he won't do it yet.
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by waledeji(m): 11:06am On Oct 21, 2017
Vizboy1:
That awkward moment when you woke up around 1am to urinate and your phone was just 3% �then coincidentally, Nepa brings light, you went to plug your phone then you go back to sleep immediately ��... You woke up in the morning around 8am and there was still light, you checked your phone and it was 1% �, then you realize you didn't switch on the socket ��...
You switched the socket on immediately, Nepa took the light...
☹☹☹
The witches in your village will just whisper to your ear--- No do, No do, No do gara gara for me.....
�������

Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Diso60090(m): 11:09am On Oct 21, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
I'm busy invoking the ancestors to help me with more incantations.

Old boy?? No old man for learning Boss. Are you named after today or today is named after you wink
na after last week' dey named am
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by biddieluvzyaho(f): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Una dey believe this OP and his caption. OP that posted Yerima's son and wife' wedding picture...tag them Nairalander.

This one fit be him sister sha, but I no trust the guy. The wedding trended on wedding blogs about 4mths ago. It was a very colourful one...
u r very correct,she is my niece and d wedding was in june#thanks for d comments#kate Adikwuw.m
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by lazygal: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:
She's pretty

Congratulations to the couples

She is beautiful with a graceful carriage ..she for contest for miss Nigeria
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by certifiedjenny0(f): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Beautiful wedding
Nice outfit

Happy married life
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by lazygal: 11:24am On Oct 21, 2017
pocohantas:

Una dey believe this OP and his caption. OP that posted Yerima's son and wife' wedding picture...tag them Nairalander.

This one fit be him sister sha, but I no trust the guy. The wedding trended on wedding blogs about 4mths ago. It was a very colourful one...

You keeping taps on him ? Its also possible yerima might be nairalander
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2017
lazygal:

She is beautiful with a graceful carriage ..she for contest for miss Nigeria

Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by lazygal: 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
NoFavors:

grin grin lwkmd here ooo ,guy abeg free me.. Its my opinion naaa
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:30am On Oct 21, 2017
lazygal:

grin grin lwkmd here ooo ,guy abeg free me.. Its my opinion naaa
grin grin grin what do you mean by 'graceful carriage' tho?
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Damdeyz(m): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
correctguy101:

Asin ehn, wetin Seun dey give people for front page and that first to comment matter?

JOBlessness is real o.. grin
that First To Comment Is What I've Been After Since I Joined Nairaland, Pls Dnt Say Derogatory Things About It, And Besides Ftc On Fp Gets A Free Ticket To See Biacan's Real Face On Her Premium Account. grin
correctguy101:

Asin ehn, wetin Seun dey give people for front page and that first to comment matter?

that First To Comment Is What I've Been After Since I Joined Nairaland, Pls Dnt Say Derogatory Things About It, And Besides Ftc On Fp Gets A Free Ticket To See Biacan's Real Face On Her Premium Account. grin
correctguy101:

correctguy101:

that First To Comment Is What I've Been After Since I Joined Nairaland, Pls Dnt Say Derogatory Things About It, And Besides Ftc On Fp Gets A Free Ticket To See Biacan's Real Face On Her Premium Account.
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by biacan(f): 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=Damdeyz post=61631851]that First To Comment Is What I've Been After Since I Joined Nairaland, Pls Dnt Say Derogatory Things About It, And Besides Ftc On Fp Gets A Free Ticket To See Biacan's Real Face On Her Premium Account. grin nothing like free ticket to see the queen
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
it couldn't be more beautiful.
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Dammylois(f): 12:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
WOW
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by oyiidoma1990(m): 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Idoma ole adam
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
She is beautiful.
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by correctguy101(m): 3:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Damdeyz:
that First To Comment Is What I've Been After Since I Joined Nairaland, Pls Dnt Say Derogatory Things About It, And Besides Ftc On Fp Gets A Free Ticket To See Biacan's Real Face On Her Premium Account. ;Dthat First To Comment Is What I've Been After Since I Joined Nairaland, Pls Dnt Say Derogatory Things About It, And Besides Ftc On Fp Gets A Free Ticket To See Biacan's Real Face On Her Premium Account. ;Dthat First To Comment Is What I've Been After Since I Joined Nairaland, Pls Dnt Say Derogatory Things About It, And Besides Ftc On Fp Gets A Free Ticket To See Biacan's Real Face On Her Premium Account. ;Dthat First To Comment Is What I've Been After Since I Joined Nairaland, Pls Dnt Say Derogatory Things About It, And Besides Ftc On Fp Gets A Free Ticket To See Biacan's Real Face On Her Premium Account.

Oghene meh, What would you use biacan's real pix for

#vasline_crew spotted. Go get her and stop wasting money on Vaseline. grin
Not funny bro, are u a p^ssy nigga angry

Biacan beware, some nairalanders have your matterz boiling, if e eventually done? I pity ur womanliness... undecided
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by biacan(f): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
correctguy101:

Biacan beware, some nairalanders have your matterz boiling, if e eventually done? I pity ur womanliness... undecided
They should pay for my premium account or forget
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Damdeyz(m): 4:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
correctguy101:

my Post Was Just An Attempt To Tease The Damsel, Pls Dont Miscontrue My Message, People Like You Have A Tendency To Project Your Flaws On Others. YOLO!!!
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wishing them happy married life.
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by correctguy101(m): 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Damdeyz:
my Post Was Just An Attempt To Tease The Damsel, Pls Dont Miscontrue My Message, People Like You Have A Tendency To Project Your Flaws On Others. YOLO!!!

So na only you knows how to tease people abi? You can tease people but people can't tease you?
You don rush serious jhus now... angry

You can't even spot a joke when you see one. SMH

Please drive go front, I don't have time for people who take a written post on a faceless forum too serious.

Go in peace,. I beg you.
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
correctguy101:

So na only you knows how to tease people abi? You can tease people but people can't tease you?
You don rush serious jhus now... angry

You can't even spot a joke when you see one. SMH

Please drive go front, I don't have time for people who take a written post on a faceless forum too serious.

Go in peace,. I beg you.

Lol, sadists mhen
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by correctguy101(m): 5:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
TobiTobiTobiWhy:
Lol, sadists mhen
I don beg am to carry im wahala dey go. me no come hia to fight anybody.
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by SwTeee(f): 5:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
happy married to your sis
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by sunnymatty(m): 6:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
lawman88:
Congratulations Kate. God bless your home kiss kiss kiss kiss Idoma abole? Ala-Anya wune wune. Owoicho ko ho kwalor
i dey here ooo ur sis no b here ooo i dy find my own ooo
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
I swear that this marriage will never last sorrow with be there portion in Jesus name
Re: My Sister's Wedding Pictures by jefcee: 8:09am On Oct 22, 2017
Casteilla Private Limited

How to get your books published, promoted and translated?
Casteilla.in:
The best website to publish your e-book is Casteilla.in, because along with e-publishing, you can also get free social media marketing and affordable translation for your e-books. Through Casteilla® You could publish your e-book in numerous e-publishing websites in a go. They have partnered with several international and national e-publishers, along with their own e-book store(work in progress). Following are the things that you have to do:
Publishing:
1. Get your manuscript ready in word or PDF format
2. Make sure you have the right to publish the book and there is no one else who would claim rights for the same
3. Contents of your book should not be present anywhere else in the internet and your books should pass plagiarism check
4. Send your manuscript to books@casteilla.in. Your manuscript will be checked for the above criteria and then be published in several international and Indian websites along with their own e-book store. Your book will be published with “Print on Demand” in websites that allow this option.
5. Once the checking process is done, you will receive a mail asking for some basic details and banking details for crediting your royalties for every book sold. Fill those details and reply back.
6. Once a copy of your book gets sold, it would be updated and 70% of the royalty amount received from other websites and 90% of the amount at which your book is sold in Casteilla book store would be credited to you every month.
Promotion:
1. All your e-books will be promoted in social media for free. If you require more advertisement through blogs or newspaper advertisements, mention “E-book promotion details” in the subject line and send an email to with your message to books@casteilla.in . You would get assistance on the payment details for such promotions. Make the necessary payment and publish your advertisements.
Translation:
1. Casteilla® provides one of the most affordable translation services for e-books. If you need to get your e-books translated, send a small sample of 100 words to books@casteilla.in and mention “E-book translation details” in the subject line. Once the translators send their sample translation, you could check the quality of their translation. Once if you are satisfied with the sample, you have to pay half the charges required for translating the book to Casteilla Private Limited (Through electronic bank transfer for Indian languages, and paypal for foreign language translations). You could pay the remaining amount after translation of the book is completed and you have checked the file for possible errors. Once you get the completed translation you could pay the remaining amount.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can A Man Earning 6k Daily Marry In Abuja? / Can This Kind Of Yansh Be Found In Nigeria? / Man Got Mouth Infection After Sucking Girlfriend's Private Part With Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.