Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin (37977 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by 2shure: 12:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
broke niggis
go burn in hell
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
DanielsParker:
I really don't know why Davido didn't attend the funeral. could be because of personal or security reasons, only him can tell.

The guy has been buried, he should rest in peace. we should be careful of the friends we keep and roll with.
but why would a 35 year old agbaya keep company with a 24 year old?

5 Likes

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by sukkot: 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
that guy killed himself. a 35 year old biafran engineer hanging out with a 24 year old oduduwa degenerate

3 Likes

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
hatchy:
These guys were not really friends,they just know each other.
There is difference between a friend and someone you know,probably throu another friend.

Tagbo just wasted his life for nothing, drinking like a fool. His internal organs were damaged by the spirit he consumed like water that very evening trying to prove his strength and prowess with kids he ought to advice.

In no distant time he will fade away from the public and even his close family members since he was not married neither did he leave any legacy behind.

35 year old agbaya keeping company with a 24 year old kid. Amor i just weak

2 Likes

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Benkoo(m): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
True talk my bros!
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Were you guys expecting him to be there? smiley
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Mccullum: 12:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
I'm highly disappointed in some statements of 'must he there' though, he might not provide his own presence directly and what of the indirect options by sending representative which the family of decease will know, by showing sense of mourning he supposed to suspend any shows until when all deceases souls buried irrespective of being closer friends or not.

His attitude will make departed souls and their families feel treatment of inhumanity against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Tecno66: 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
You wan make them linch am there?
Nollyzonenews:
The younger brother of late Tagbo Umeike has confirmed that singer Davido was indeed absent at his brother’s funeral in Anambra state yesterday.

The young man identified as Chigbo Umeike told Punch NG that his brother was buried yesterday in the absence of Davido and his representatives.

He also used the opportunity to debunk the notion that their mother had stroke due to Tagbo’s demise.

His words:

“My brother was buried on Friday and it is so sad that we have lost someone with a big heart. However, Davido was not present at the burial neither did he send a representative but at this point, we have no comment on that.”

“I would also like to use this medium to correct the notion that my mother has stroke because she doesn’t. We saw the report online but it is not true. The burial ceremony went well. I would miss my brother a lot because he had a big heart. He was not only my brother but a lot of people’s brother as well. Through my late brother, I have made a lot of friends turned brother and despite his death, I hope to still keep these wonderful people as my brothers. My sister in the UK came down for the burial. For now, we just finished burying my brother and we would want the dust to settle”.

While his friend was being buried in Anambra, Davido was busy enjoying royal welcome in Edo state. He shared photo of himself enjoying the company of crown Prince of Edo state. The singer had a show in the state from where he is expected to travel to Sierra Leone for another concert.

http://edition.soundoro.com/davido-absent-tagbo-umeikes-burialspotted-benin-edo-state-party/
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by guiddoti: 12:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
looseweight:
Lolzzzz

We all need friends. He ought to send a Rep if he couldn't make it

IAMLOOSEWEIGHT
I hope not for this matta
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by akilo1: 12:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
abeg who be Davido and tagbo? grin
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by TheLawTheLegal: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
klem93:
What is his presence going to do there? Send him to heaven or what abeg make una free Davido after convicting him for what he knows nothing about una don’t start again with present and absent... who mark the register
He didn't attend the burials of Tagbo and Chime but attended the one of Dj Olu.

He was also accused of being behind the death of Dj Olu but he still attended his burial.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by KKKWHITE(m): 12:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
hatchy:
These guys were not really friends,they just know each other.
There is difference between a friend and someone you know,probably throu another friend.

Tagbo just wasted his life for nothing, drinking like a fool. His internal organs were damaged by the spirit he consumed like water that very evening trying to prove his strength and prowess with kids he ought to advice.

In no distant time he will fade away from the public and even his close family members since he was not married neither did he leave any legacy behind.

exactly, don't live your in a wrong way in other to please others do what is right very prevalent amongst youth of these days
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by kay29000(m): 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davido didn't go and play in Benin, he had a show to perform...that is his work. Besides, there is a lot of bad stories still making rounds that Davido used the guy for rituals (which is absurd), so maybe he felt it would be better he stay away from the burial. Also, Tagbo and Davido were like acquaintances, not like really close friends or anything.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Naijadr: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
that guy killed himself. a 35 year old biafran engineer hanging out with a 24 year old oduduwa degenerate

Kai my ppl, its like you don't know Davido's grandma was Igbo and his dad spent part of his childhood in Enugu.
Another reason why his aunt sef married Igbo and his older bro (chairmanhkn) Ade's mum is Igbo from Arochukwu.
No, you will just automatically assume...

3 Likes

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by cooltola(m): 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by adisabarber(m): 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
Can you attend the burial of someone whose family accused you of killing?

DanielsParker:
I really don't know why Davido didn't attend the funeral. could be because of personal or security reasons, only him can tell.

The guy has been buried, he should rest in peace. we should be careful of the friends we keep and roll with.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by DanielsParker(m): 12:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
adisabarber:
Can you attend the burial of someone whose family accused you of killing?

at least a representative should do
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Sydney17(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Seriously I don't know bow Davido is culpable of murder in this issue ,no one gat any evidence to nail or even implicate him aside being with d deceased in a night club! Thu dude is 35 almost 10 years older than Davido himself, if there's anyone that should caution these guys excesses in the club he should be one! How can kids like Davido encourage You to drink yourself to death and people are pointing finger without thinking for a second that Davido May be innocent after all! Naija is it a crime to be a public figure? The most annoying part of this whole Drama is pointing fingers at Davido for the death of two other guys even when he was out of the country! I don't see anything diabolical here! We really need to change our thinking in Africa! Your grandma Will die @ 90 you will still believe a certain black old woman is responsible! Haba! Even if Davido attend naija will still have something to say! Or even get himself attacked! The same mentality that make us attack actors that play wicked roles in movies! Lol rest in peace Tagbo! May the Lord forgive your wrong doings! We all are coming one day whether we like it or not!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by madjune(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Why would he attend?

From time immemorial, Afonja has always been scared of Ibos.
Well, dem for stone am had he attended.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by AntiWailer: 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
You want him to go and be mobbed ?
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by AntiWailer: 1:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
madjune:
Why would he attend?

From time immemorial, Afonja has always been scared of Ibos.
Well, dem for stone am had he attended.

Condom can do wonders.

If You can not abstain, protect the future from stuffs like this.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by tishbite41(m): 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
lol...na really afonja degenerate
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by madjune(m): 1:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
AntiWailer:

Condom can do wonders.

If You can not abstain, protect the future from stuffs like this.

Go back to school, indomie one.

It's stuff, and not stuffs.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by cooltola(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by sukkot: 1:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
tishbite41:
lol...na really afonja degenerate
i kinda feel sorry for the tagbo guy though. he looks like a lost soul who just wanted to belong. he wanted to be accepted. and that was his downfall. he let a 24 year old degenerate let him drink himself to death. but hard to believe that at 35 you havent developed your own solid backbone and gotten over the desire to be accepted and the want to belong. its truly a sad case. looking at his face he looked like a lost unhappy soul in turmoil .
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by AntiWailer: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
madjune:

Go back to school, indomie one.

It's stuff, and not stuffs.

Before u confuse those who can not think on their own.

Stuffs is the plural noun of stuff and i meant plural form of stuff.

Professor eeeeleebo orriibu
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by tishbite41(m): 1:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
i kinda feel sorry for the tagbo guy though. he looks like a lost soul who just wanted to belong. he wanted to be accepted. and that was his downfall. he let a 24 year old degenerate let him drink himself to death. but hard to believe that at 35 you havent developed your own solid backbone and gotten over the desire to be accepted and the want to belong. its truly a sad case. looking at his face he looked like a lost unhappy sou in turmoil .
its really shocking. a university-trained engineer frolicking with touts.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Chidonc(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
klem93:
What is his presence going to do there? Send him to heaven or what abeg make una free Davido after convicting him for what he knows nothing about una don’t start again with present and absent... who mark the register
I wonder ooooo, it was wise of him to boycott the burial, atleast for his safety, only a fool would attend a burial where he his accused of the murder of the deceased.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by sukkot: 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
tishbite41:
its really shocking. a university-trained engineer frolicking with touts.
it is what it is. this particular tout is world renowned and very famous and a gazzilionaire lmao

1 Like

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Futureleader201(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
DanielsParker:

He should rest in peace if no body have hand in his death but if not he should go ahead & kill those that killed him before resting in peace. undecided kiss lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by ahamonyeka(m): 1:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
But,he should have attended the burial or is tagbo not his friend ?whether good or bad he have given him the last respect.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by ahamonyeka(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
klem93:
if tagbo is your brother is this what you will say and how will you feel? just be sincere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji And Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Second Child, Laurel / I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I / Meet The New Nigerian Photoshop King; He's Not Adekunle Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.