Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin (37981 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
hungryboy:
this is why i dont have friends.

lol. because in the end na still blood go stand with you. friends never would
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
klem93:
What is his presence going to do there? Send him to heaven or what abeg make una free Davido after convicting him for what he knows nothing about una don’t start again with present and absent... who mark the register

what would your parents' absence do to you on your graduation ceremony?
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by DanielsParker(m): 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Futureleader201:

He should rest in peace if no body have hand in his death but if not he should go ahead & kill those that killed him before resting in peace. undecided kiss lipsrsealed

Vengeance is of the Lord, bro
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
That's too bad
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by texazzpete(m): 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davido didn’t need to be there. His presence would have just been a massive distraction.

What’s not cool is sharing pics of him in a celebration at the same time the funeral
Was going on. Should have kept a low profile out of respect.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by madjune(m): 1:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
AntiWailer:

Before u confuse those who can not think on their own.

Stuffs is the plural noun of stuff and i meant plural form of stuff.

Professor eeeeleebo orriibu

Since when?

There's nothing like stuffs, my Friend.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by MissAprokoMedia(f): 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wickedness!! That's why I wonder all this babymama for David,how they kept their foolish face in bed when Davido was getting them pregnant... I hate Davido ehhn...I just wish he was imprisoned... Nobody should quote me or plywood will fall on you.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by lilzonnex(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mccullum:
I'm highly disappointed in some statements of 'must he there' though, he might not provide his own presence directly and what of the indirect options by sending representative which the family of decease will know, by showing sense of mourning he supposed to suspend any shows until when all deceases souls buried irrespective of being closer friends or not.

His attitude will make departed souls and their families feel treatment of inhumanity against humanity.
davido should have suggested up the grave bury himself together with him.... everyone saying trash on social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by ivolt: 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

He didn't attend the burials of Tagbo and Chime but attended the one of Dj Olu.

[b]He was also accused of being behind the death of Dj Olu [/b]but he still attended his burial.

No he wasn't, he was invited for questioning about the death of Tagbo
and nobody else.

All friends are not equal, drinking buddies are not really friends.

1 Like

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
hungryboy:
But you need them same way they need you
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by echibuogwu(m): 2:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
TheLawTheLegal:

He didn't attend the burials of Tagbo and Chime but attended the one of Dj Olu.

He was also accused of being behind the death of Dj Olu but he still attended his burial.

people dey lie sha. when did they accused him of DJ olu death. To be honest I see no reason why he should attend d burial. The family publicly came out and accused him of something he knew nothing about. spoiling his name and reputation especially dis late Tagbo brother and u guys still expect him to go for his burial at Anambra. do u even know whether the youths there would welcome him. una just want put am for another wahala. And besides he may have sent his condolences.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by epistleNow(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Drink Responsibly!

But someone's brother, sister, father, mother is going to discard this advice this weekend.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by echibuogwu(m): 2:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
cooltola:
In developed countries, Davido would have been arrested or investigated. But here in Nigera, He is given a Royal welcome.
see if u don't have anything to say. just shut up. who told u davido was not arrested and no investigation was carried out. na people like u dey really need to get rid of from this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
aonag:

lol. because in the end na still blood go stand with you. friends never would
That's not true probably you haven't seen some blood relatives. Some brothers or sisters can be mean
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
Even tagbo girlfriend Caroline wey dey run her mouth like tap on media, no show!
Smhhh

Can u imagine? Showing fake emotions to the public.

I pity people following fake friends upandan trying to belong in a circle no one gives a sh..it.
Dating partners who av sweet lying tongues. Smhh

If tagbo brother like, let him believe the sweet tongues playing around his ears, thinking he has New found reliable friends. He will soon know how far.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by DJMCOTTY(m): 2:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rip tagbo..... Life goes on
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by cooltola(m): 2:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
echibuogwu:
see if u don't have anything to say. just shut up. who told u davido was not arrested and no investigation was carried out. na people like u dey really need to get rid of from this country
Abegi the guy was not investigate jare or arrested ,his friends were. He still performin, clubbing and posting on Instagram . He neve enter police station or spend a day in police custody cos he is famous and rich. Na naija now, just get some connect and u are untouchable
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by AntiWailer: 2:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
madjune:

Since when?

There's nothing like stuffs, my Friend.

I am not your friend

Also, let us concentrate on your useless post instead.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
asuustrike2009:

That's not true probably you haven't seen some blood relatives. Some brothers or sisters can be mean

i would not forsake my brother or my sisters or my mother. would you?
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by enemyofprogress: 2:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
hungryboy:
na lie,na your body odour dey drive people away from you jo
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
aonag:

i would not forsake my brother or my sisters or my mother. would you?
That's you. Many brothers and sisters including mothers have forsaken their loved ones. I can't make promise that I can't keep
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by enemyofprogress: 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
echibuogwu:
people dey lie sha. when did they accused him of DJ olu death. To be honest I see no reason why he should attend d burial. The family publicly came out and accused him of something he knew nothing about. spoiling his name and reputation especially dis late Tagbo brother and u guys still expect him to go for his burial at Anambra. do u even know whether the youths there would welcome him. una just want put am for another wahala. And besides he may have sent his condolences.
Davido made the right decision by not attending the burial, the miscreants there would have attacked him

1 Like

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by Jadoskii(m): 2:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
I might be calling you u baws baws anytime we meet on da street buh dah don mean ure my friend...'I dnt even know ur name'..
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by niyot124: 2:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
i kinda feel sorry for the tagbo guy though. he looks like a lost soul who just wanted to belong. he wanted to be accepted. and that was his downfall. he let a 24 year old degenerate let him drink himself to death. but hard to believe that at 35 you havent developed your own solid backbone and gotten over the desire to be accepted and the want to belong. its truly a sad case. looking at his face he looked like a lost unhappy soul in turmoil .

You keep mentioning 24 year old degenerate, is Tagbo not even a greater degenerate?

Davido might be a degenerate, but he is and will forever be more successful than you who is supposedly not a degenerate.

You better find something better to do with your life before it's too late

3 Likes

Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by sukkot: 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
niyot124:

You keep mentioning 24 year old degenerate, is Tagbo not even a greater degenerate?

Davido might be a degenerate, but he is and will forever be more successful than you who is supposedly not a degenerate.

You better find something better to do with your life before it's too late
awwww this likkle davido groupie is hurt that i spoke bad about her idol. her idol who dont even know that she exists. you are a loser. go and idolize your parents you olosho groupie
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by echibuogwu(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
awwww this likkle davido groupie is hurt that i spoke bad about her idol. her idol who dont even know that she exists. you are a loser. go and idolize your parents you olosho groupie
ahn ahn .. dey talk with sense na. u don't have to involve her parents in it. u are calling her olosho... u don straff her before. na wa for some people sef
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by sukkot: 3:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
echibuogwu:
ahn ahn .. dey talk with sense na. u don't have to involve her parents in it. u are calling her olosho... u don straff her before. na wa for some people sef
oh oh here come the captain save a ho with his cape on. ol dusty ass negro she aint going to give you no punna so stop tryna save her you ol captain save a ho ass niggazzz
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by echibuogwu(m): 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
oh oh here come the captain save a ho with his cape on. ol dusty ass negro she aint going to give you no punna so stop tryna save her you ol captain save a ho ass niggazzz
lol. just calm down nigga
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by sukkot: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
echibuogwu:
lol. just calm down nigga
lol tell that binch to calm down. she the one who jumped on me.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by madgoat(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
It will never be well well with that frogged voice davido. He shall not know peace. Troubles shall follow him all the days of his life until he pays for killing Tagbo cry
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by madgoat(m): 4:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
The Nigeria Police are a big disgrace. They let off davido simply because he bribed them. May they also not know peace.
Re: Davido Absent At Tagbo Umeike’s Burial; Had A Royal Welcome In Benin by niyot124: 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:

smiley

Clearly, your case is different.

Agbaya, oponu...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade Slays In Burning Fire Ankara Outfit / I Can't Marry A Fair Girl Unless I See Her Childhood Photo - M.I / Davido's Daughter, Imade Returns Back To School (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.