Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess (68230 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Peterosky(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
I think this story is true cos the results of the autopsy is still not made public by the family. And to even think that the family is not even making any noise about this,it is obvious that the autopsy is not indicting. The police at this point should simply release those in detention in respect of this case. It therefore means that Tagbo successfully killed himself by himself for himself and his family. The lesson of the matter, do not drink beyond your capacity just because you have the money to buy drinks or worse still, free drinks
. Nevertheless, RIP to the death.

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
tballeyy:
U dey craz craz for u to mention davido and yoruba peple

Na una craze pass.....

If craze no dey worry am.....e no go dey talk rubbish

Useless afonjas, sly......

Ooh he want to behave like his brother victor banjo.....betrayals.....
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:

Na una craze pass.....

If craze no dey worry am.....e no go dey talk rubbish

Useless afonjas, sly......

Ooh he want to behave like his brother victor banjo.....betrayals.....

You have a problem but you don't know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Obidikefidelis(m): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Story for the gods, Davido nd his gang kwns what happen to that young boi.

In a case like this, who will like to be accuser ? #Davido didn't play his game well
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Stevengerd(m): 3:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wazzaowner:
Wetin Concern me on wetin no concern me??.. Chelsea 4 watford 2 FT Dat match pain me die
lol, E sweet me die
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
12inches1:

You have a problem but you don't know it.

Likewise Davido......he is a murderer

Let him accept and confess the truth to shame the devil....

U went on a party, ur friend died, u dumped him and run.....spits.......davido is evil
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by SmartyPants(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Very curious to see what charges they want to bring against these boys undecided

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by DMerciful(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Who don die don die sad
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Anwons(m): 3:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Of all these events that led to his death, non of his relatives was reached. And Davido's number wasn't going through at a point where he was to be communicated. Hmmmm, anyway, na police get work shaa
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by davades(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
davido is saying the truth, go and watch where Tagbo was misbeahaving on youtube.... Advice: Drink only what you can consume lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Edonojie007(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
You Say?
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by ceejayluv(m): 3:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
What are they charging them for exactly?... Murder?... did an autopsy report state he was physically assaulted, suffocated or poisoned?.. Or police are such brutes.
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by ceejayluv(m): 3:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Peterosky:
I think this story is true cos the results of the autopsy is still not made public by the family. And to even think that the family is not even making any noise about this,it is obvious that the autopsy is not indicting. The police at this point should simply release those in detention in respect of this case. It therefore means that Tagbo successfully killed himself by himself for himself and his family. The lesson of the matter, do not drink beyond your capacity just because you have the money to buy drinks or worse still, free drinks
. Nevertheless, RIP to the death.

True talk... it's clear our police need retraining right from the higher echelons to the lowly recruit/traffic warder...

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Did the police obtain Davido's call records on the night of the event?
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
kay29000:
Of course we all knew Davido instructed them to take him to the hospital, but I guess he lied cos he didn't want the police to pin the death on him or delay/retain him in any way. In all, it doesn't mean all these guys killed Tagbo...they actually tried to help him, but the damage was already done when Tagbo took 40 shots of Tequila.

This whole situation is what Yoruba people call 'asore daran.' When you are trying to help someone but end up in trouble.

Oore niwon.

If this guys were the ones who killed Tagbo. They dont need to take him to the hospital again. Cant ppl reason. They would have left him to die at the party. Some guys are still sayin davido has a hand in it. For allowin them use his vehicle to save someones life?.
I cant understand some NL guys.

3 Likes

Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by pat1612(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
40 shots How many shots are there in bottle. Also as far as i know alcohol and human body puking was sure
But what should i know about autopsy and all that one is police job.let me drink my alcohol responsible grin
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:

Likewise Davido......he is a murderer

Let him accept and confess the truth to shame the devil....

U went on a party, ur friend died, u dumped him and run.....spits.......davido is evil

Which school did u attend bros. He should confess to a crime he didnt commit to. Please saddists like you.?

You are seriousely ill and they called to inform me u are sick my vehicle is with thoze that called and I instructed them to rush you to the hospital with my vehicle. You got there and You died.

Na me kill you. Answer me na me kill you.

Why cant u ppl understand simple logic. If u hate Davido and u wan nail am no be tru clear story like dis.

Say something else

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
40 shots of tequila ? gaddayum. death wish

It was supposed to be a bet. Question everyone is failing to ask and the money in cartons that was shown in another video has disappeared.

Plus if Tagbo took 40shots, what did the other friends take to cause their deaths and where is the money?
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by donbenie(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
LUGBE:
I said it earlier, Davido has not been saying the truth, if he knows his hands are clean, he would have said the truth.

I hope the exhibit, hilux of Davido is in custody of police.

Enough of rich people oppressing the poor

It can be anybody tomorrow
The man drank himself to death,he's an adult and knew the full implication of his action..trying to rope others in wouldn't change the fact that he would have been alive if he had acted responsibly..
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by sukkot: 4:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

It was supposed to be a bet. Question everyone is failing to ask and the money in cartons that was shown in another video has disappeared.

Plus if Tagbo took 40shots, what did the other friends take to cause their deaths and where is the money?
good questions
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
tamethem:

Which school did u attend bros. He should confess to a crime he didnt commit to. Please saddists like you.?

You are seriousely ill and they called to inform me u are sick my vehicle is with thoze that called and I instructed them to rush you to the hospital with my vehicle. You got there and You died.

Na me kill you. Answer me na me kill you.

Why cant u ppl understand simple logic. If u hate Davido and u wan nail am no be tru clear story like dis.

Say something else

Check your text......are u high on weed....look at ur statement....

They called me and they were with my car and i instructed them.......haba.....even if u talking to a child.....

This is trash.......

Davido should tell us what happened and face the full weight of the law.....

U kill someone and think u can evade it or live freely....

No
Never....

Is evil
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:

Check your text......are u high on weed....look at ur statement....

They called me and they were with my car and i instructed them.......haba.....even if u talking to a child.....

This is trash.......

Davido should tell us what happened and face the full weight of the law.....

U can kill someone and think u can evade it or live freely....

No
Never....

Is evil

Guy are u thinkimg at all

Yes they called him and they were with his car. Dindinrin
Na only one vehicle Davido get?

Brain is for thinking dont just allow yours to lay fallow.

One of his vehicles.

Poverty is really dealing with you grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by geunik(m): 4:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
No story about the drinking prize or iphone 8 or 200k promised?
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by MrSea(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
That is why my Mother don't like me hangging out with rich Kids.

Thanks mama for flogging the hell out of me when you see me around them #RichKids
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
tamethem:

Guy are u thinkimg at all

Yes they called him and they were with his car. Dindinrin
Na only one vehicle Davido get?

Brain is for thinking dont just allow yours to lay fallow.

One of his vehicles.

Poverty is really dealing with you grin

I believe this amala una people dey turn with toilet broom is really disturbing your head......

It has infected your thinking also.....

Anyone that murders someone must face the music afterall he is a musician....

Kiss the truth

Davido has something he is hiding from us and i believe a competent investigative panel will unravel that......
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
profmiganigal:

I believe this amala una people dey turn with toilet broom is really disturbing your head......

It has infected your thinking also.....

Anyone that murders someone must face the music afterall he is a musician....

Kiss the truth

Davido has something he is hiding from us and i believe a competent investigative panel will unravel that......

grin

Now I know your brain is paining you grin

You know what you ld do. Go and File a case on it. Go to Court as I don see say you really know wetin happen.
You dont have to be related to Tagbo to do this. Human Right Activist.
Go to Court thats when I will know you are not mentally derailed.

All the noise of Davido has a hand in it on NL wont do.

Ode grin

Tagbo's family have buried their dead knowing so well he killed himself na you they do The Wailing Wailer for them.

You think they are poor and dont have momey to fight the Case? No they are only Sensible set of ppl. They know their boy killed himself with his own hand.

They only refused to reason like you wey poverty don build Castle for your Mendula Oblongata. grin

Go find somethin Chop my flend. grin

1 Like

Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
tamethem:

grin

Now I know your brain is paining you grin

You know what you ld do. Go and File a case on it. Go to Court as I don see say you really know wetin happen.
You dont have to be related to Tagbo to do this. Human Right Activist.
Go to Court thats when I will know you are not mentally derailed.

All the noise of Davido has a hand in it on NL wont do.

Ode grin

Tagbo's family have buried their dead knowing so well he killed himself na you they do The Wailing Wailer for them.

You think they are poor and dont have momey to fight the Case? No they are only Sensible set of ppl. They know their boy killed himself with his own hand.

They only refused to reason like you wey poverty don build Castle for your Mendula Oblongata. grin

Go find somethin Chop my flend. grin

I cant and would never be your friend........

I wont have anything to do with tribal betrayal, murderers, slaves in shit hole......never

My condolences are with yoruba on their new found r/ship on murder and denying it.....no less that hausa fulani
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by eyinjuege: 5:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

Davido had no contact with the other friends who died at a later date.
Why would they want to rope him into their deaths?
There are some years that are bad years for some people when it seems bad things just keep happening to them. I think this is one of such for Davido. First he lost his uncle, and them some of his friends at different times.
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Dollarship(m): 5:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Live fast die young
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by KingOfSkills: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
"as well as his friends Busari Idris and Agbeja Olaoye all of who completely exonerated Davido".

They are good friends to davido but bad friends to Tagbo, they all agreed to confess and all agreed to exonerate davido, thanks to the lawyer also, great work. I can see the bank alert hitting these guys account for agreeing to confess and exonerate him.

una try
Re: Why We Dumped Tagbo Umeike's Body - Davido's Men Confess by Myself2(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Davido and his friends have no case to answer abeg
The deceased Tagbo was simply foolish,,,,,,,,,unfortunately he did not live to learn from his folly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

D'banj Performs On Stage With Beautiful Lady. Causes A Stir Online / Hushpuppi Responds To AY Gucci Bag Post / Sean Tizzle: "When Someone Says Vote Buhari In 2019"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.