Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,907 members, 7,835,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos (4811 Views)

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol cheesy

It's one thing to be fresh and it's another thing to know how to dress well.

My brother got the cute look and knows how to combine colours .
Wow
I go soon buy motor dey travel go obodo oyibo in Olamide's voice grin

I've been celebrating him since yesterday because yesterday was his birthday . Choi

Fine boy looking sexy and too hot for Nigerian girls.

See as person pikin dey shine like diamond .

#betterpikin

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Homeboiy: 11:08am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Fresh like bread...

4 Likes

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by RoyalBlak007: 11:11am On Oct 21, 2017
♤ I will only

♤ reply HUMAN BEINGS cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by 9cent(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
Nice
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by shobroy10(m): 11:19am On Oct 21, 2017
I better pass a no be mouth
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2017
shobroy10:
I better pass a no be mouth
I look your profile pic and I laugh
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by StPete: 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
This is childish. Well, I shouldn't have expected any better. It's coming from you as always

8 Likes

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
human being

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by 2dice01: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2017
Diss is what some people wanna do to the OP right now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:26am On Oct 21, 2017
Bad belle people said it's childish , but if I post picture of DJ CUPPY now, they would be the first to sing her praises .

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by squash47(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2017
this was how Huspuppi started promoting Gucci nw he is a big boy and famous..LifeofAirforce keep promoting them..oneday u go be like dm nd we go dy promote u.

3 Likes

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by iamJ(m): 11:29am On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Bad belle people said it's childish , but if I post picture of DJ CUPPY now, they would be the first to sing her praises .

Rubbish
Dj cuppy is a billionaire

Who is that tin?

How much dey him acct?

Abeg shift

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:

Who is that tin?

How much dey him acct?

Abeg shift

Why do you go about gossiping with my name ?

What do you stand to gain?

Who's this girl you've been going about telling people I slept with ?

You're a man .. why you this stupid and why must everything I do matter to you?

I thought the hate you got for me only existed on this forum .. but didn't know you always got much hate for my person off here .. but it's ok.

You even told her we are friends where as in reality I don't even know you .

Are you so intimidated by me?

You've got 18million and I don't , why are you so working hard to pull me down ?

I'm highly disappointed in you .

Stop going about telling people we are friends because honestly , you mean nothing to me.

Continue with the hate , I hope it consumes you and everything you've ever worked for soon.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nedfed(m): 11:38am On Oct 21, 2017
Even if God dey bless ur brother and he dey shine for real, why can't u hind his head from the enemies.
You think your village people dey happy?
I see them coming after you

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Divay22(f): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2017
Lemme build my nest here grin grin
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
airforce aiforce keep it coming

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

I thought the hate you got for me only existed on this forum .. but didn't know you always got much hate for my person off here .. but it's ok.

You've got 18million and I don't , why are you so working hard to pull me down ?

is Jude not ur main pal here??
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:
Lemme build my nest here grin grin
did you see what I'm seeinggrin
make I perch here
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 11:43am On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:
is Jude not ur main pal here??
lol..you better don't spoil this game oogrin
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Coloradvantage(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:

Who is that tin?
How much dey him acct?

Abeg shift
low life personified ... DJ. cuppy is a billionaire? okay...

2 Likes

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by delishpot: 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
Na asylum seeker? That last pic, dem dey form cultist too? It's alright. Happy that he feels fresh and fly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 11:45am On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol..you better don't spoil this game oogrin
lol...How
Jude and Airforce na friends na....ahbi na just camouflage??
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 11:47am On Oct 21, 2017
Your brother knows that u posting his pics on here?
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2017
Rokia2:
Your brother knows that u posting his pics on here?
You ask too much questions

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by nikkypearl(f): 11:49am On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

I'm highly disappointed in you .

Stop going about telling people we are friends because honestly , you mean nothing to me.

Continue with the hate , I hope it consumes you and everything you've ever worked for soon.
and do you have to type all thatwhat happens to the word "ignore"

Abeg you still get milk for house? I wan eat conflakes sad

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol...How

Jude and Airforce na friends na....ahbi na just camouflage??
lol....you no see wetin airforce said about him??they have had their own fight somewhere I guess cheesy
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
nikkypearl:
and do you have to type all thatwhat happens to the word "ignore"

Abeg you still get milk for house? I wan eat conflakes sad

Nigeria is out of recession..
Milk and cornflakes don cheap cheesy
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Divay22(f): 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

did you see what I'm seeinggrin

make I perch here
That's why i wanna build nest na grin grin
Abeg i need juice o... One more reply, he go bloody grin cheesy cheesy
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 11:56am On Oct 21, 2017
Divay22:

That's why i wanna build nest na grin grin
Abeg i need juice o... One more reply, he go bloody grin cheesy cheesy
hahahaha ,,thepussyhunter abeg bring popcorn come oo,,seems I will be resting here todaycheesy

make I chill with ice cream and popcorn for here grin
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by 9cent(m): 12:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
I just like this guy Airforce
He's just one guy I admire so much

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Boys In Here Aren't Trying With Their Unethical Characters / See What My Village People Did After I Invited A Lady Over For Christmas (pics) / Pls Help! She Wants Me In Bed Every Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.