Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,046 members, 7,859,764 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos (4827 Views)

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by iLegendd(m): 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
The choi in your headline got me laughing. Cute. I had a bicycle like that too. Mine was very cheap. Just S$75.

3 Likes

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

I predict Watford 2 score

and you already getting rewarded................shey you're still watching the match

watford must win.................3-1 cheesy
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 2:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

and you already getting rewarded................shey you're still watching the match

watford must win.................3-1 cheesy
Richardlison just dey fall pesin hand....even pedro don run go defence

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
chai batman don score

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Richardlison just dey fall pesin hand....even pedro don run go defence

dude batshuayi don score o

i no wan derial again.....see you at sport section cool

#watford-to-still-win

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by kinibd(m): 2:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Lol lifeofairforce, why you no post your twin brother picture na, yea you know the one whose name starts with an M cant quite remember his name, yea you know the one wey him head dey touch too just like your own, him sef like attention just like you no be joke
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 2:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

dude batshuayi don score o
i no wan derial again.....see you at sport section cool
#watford-to-still-win
baba naso we see am oo...I swear Watford dey very stupid and useless

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 2:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahaha alright cool..
thanks for the beer cheesy
anything interesting dey go on here?cheesy.are they fighting here?cheesy thepussyhunter i dey come with d popcorncheesy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by danolorunmo(m): 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

baba naso we see am oo...I swear Watford dey very stupid and useless

Lol. Chelsea 4 life. Na Arsenal give watford dis useless mind, dem tink say conte na wenger. Lol. Well, dem go calm down now. especially that troy deeney whr nor get respect!!!
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 2:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
The choi in your headline got me laughing. Cute. I had a bicycle like that too. Mine was very cheap. Just S$75.
BYC bicycle ba?cheesy
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
iLegendd:
Lol
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 5:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
lefulefu:
anything interesting dey go on here?cheesy.are they fighting here?cheesy thepussyhunter i dey come with d popcorncheesy.
haha e bi like oo grin
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by MarkGeraldo(m): 5:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
Gayish pose with his friends @third pic thosad
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by laribari(m): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:
Lol cheesy

It's one thing to be fresh and it's another thing to know how to dress well.

My brother got the cute look and knows how to combine colours .
Wow
I go soon buy motor dey travel go obodo oyibo in Olamide's voice grin

I've been celebrating him since yesterday because yesterday was his birthday . Choi

Fine boy looking sexy and too hot for Nigerian girls.

See as person pikin dey shine like diamond .

#betterpikin

Bro, if I talk you nor go like am, so make I just dey look.
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by RedDistrict: 6:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
sure guys
airforce, you get mouth jare!

2 Likes

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by DavidEsq(m): 6:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:

where is ur wisdom? shitt na airforce1 i dey talk to self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the person that told you that, didnt tell you how the conversation played out or what was said by the said person abt you

or the tins the person has revealed abt you

ure the last tin i will worry or talk abt, when som1 brings ur issue to me

i do the needful, i'm not intimidated by the richest man in your state na u i wan reason

make we no begin ur matter here biko, you knw me sha, i dont play nice lipsrsealed

E don shele o. Abeg who get that meme with those guys dancing near that pink cadilac?
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by DavidEsq(m): 6:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamFOUR:
guy u flatter me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure smarter than who? nigga ure the sole personification of a fool

ugly rat that goes abt begging small girls for sex

telling us abt ur dead ugly family, look at ur bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the pig looks like a stagnant yahoo boy that depends on fund transfer waybill abroad to nigerian guys to feed

unlike u fool i dont care abt what people think abt me, that is the diff btw me and u

dont get relaxed i have just started smiley

how many times have u created threads showing us low level pigs?
how many times have you done threads showing us ur dead room?
how many times have u done threads and videos seeking attention?

what has all that gotten you?

what is ur purpose on this forum?

what have you achieved with ur small life?

how many girls have you sent ur nude to and begged to Bleep on this forum?

people will always talk abt me, do you see me asking them questions abt it, what is my biz? who has talk ever affected?

i wouldnt warn you again, dont make body slamming u my hobby today, i dey beg you on behalf of ur parents that didnt see the sense behind sending their retardd to sch dont make me vex

people are claiming personality, u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy a name that brings ridicule is claiming personality cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ure a failed human being

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by pu7pl3(m): 7:50pm On Oct 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Breakfast I Prepared For My Baby - Photos / What Does This Girl Want From Me? / How Did You Get Over Your First Heartbreak?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.