Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,124 members, 7,860,055 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos (4832 Views)

My Brother Is About To Marry My Friend With Benefits!!! / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter / My Younger Brother Is Dating A Married Woman. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 12:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol....you no see wetin airforce said about him??they have had their own fight somewhere I guess cheesy
lol
interesting

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmm
ur bro soft

but how come e fine pass you?
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hmmm
ur bro soft

but how come e fine pass you?
Nature cheated me o cheesy
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahaha ,,thepussyh..unter abeg bring popcorn come oo,,seems I will be resting here todaycheesy

make I chill with ice cream and popcorn for here grin

cheesy cheesy
i only have cold beer to sell.............pop corn is for me alone

make i call lefulefu cheesy

shift for me tongue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Nature cheated me o cheesy

cheesy
i can see that

normal the younger child dey always fine pass the older one but ur case just different

its all good though................keep doing ur thing bruv and HBD to ur bro

make i go watch epl grin

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol
interesting

baba i've been looking for you since wednesday night grin

you watch liverpool-maribor cool
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by iamJ(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Why do you go about gossiping with my name ?

What do you stand to gain?

Who's this girl you've been going about telling people I slept with ?

You're a man .. why you this stupid and why must everything I do matter to you?

I thought the hate you got for me only existed on this forum .. but didn't know you always got much hate for my person off here .. but it's ok.

You even told her we are friends where as in reality I don't even know you .

Are you so intimidated by me?

You've got 18million and I don't , why are you so working hard to pull me down ?

I'm highly disappointed in you .

Stop going about telling people we are friends because honestly , you mean nothing to me.

Continue with the hate , I hope it consumes you and everything you've ever worked for soon.
where is ur wisdom? shitt na airforce1 i dey talk to self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the person that told you that, didnt tell you how the conversation played out or what was said by the said person abt you

or the tins the person has revealed abt you

ure the last tin i will worry or talk abt, when som1 brings ur issue to me

i do the needful, i'm not intimidated by the richest man in your state na u i wan reason

make we no begin ur matter here biko, you knw me sha, i dont play nice lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

baba i've been looking for you since wednesday night grin
you watch liverpool-maribor cool
lol....ordinary maribor
u dey watch Chelsea match...wetin Bakayoko dey play for goodness sake
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmmmm lipsrsealed

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by QueenSekxy(f): 1:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy
i only have cold beer to sell.............pop corn is for me alone

make i call lefulefu cheesy

shift for me tongue
hahaha alright cool..
thanks for the beer cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

lol....ordinary maribor

u dey watch Chelsea match...wetin Bakayoko dey play for goodness sake

taaaar!!!....ordinary maribor keh undecided
people wey dey top their league

and yes i'm currently watching it (without enthusiasm though cos e no concern me even though i want make dem lose)..................bet me watford go do dem wetin dem do arsenal last saturday
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

taaaar!!!....ordinary maribor keh undecided
people wey dey top their league

and yes i'm currently watching it (without enthusiasm though cos e no concern me even though i want make dem lose)..................bet me watford go do dem wetin dem do arsenal last saturday
E pain me as mourinho park bus against una....With dat useless Liverpool defence
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:
Hmmmm lipsrsealed
grin you dey here they flex
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
I just hate this op guy sha
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

I thought the hate you got for me only existed on this forum .. but didn't know you always got much hate for my person off here .. but it's ok.

You've got 18million and I don't , why are you so working hard to pull me down ?

Stop going about telling people we are friends because honestly , you mean nothing to me.

Continue with the hate , I hope it consumes you and everything you've ever worked for soon.

Please you people should stop this.
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bakayoko don assist against em own team.....pipish club...lemme see any fella comparing d goat to matic or Afroman

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Please you people should stop this
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
Watford doing what they know how to do best.....lemme see any fool comparing Bakayoko to Matic 1st

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by LifeofAirforce(m): 1:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
iamJ:

where is ur wisdom? shitt na airforce1 i dey talk to self cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

the person that told you that, didnt tell you how the conversation played out or what was said by the said person abt you

or the tins the person has revealed abt you

ure the last tin i will worry or talk abt, when som1 brings ur issue to me

i do the needful, i'm not intimidated by the richest man in your state na u i wan reason

make we no begin ur matter here biko, you knw me sha, i dont play nice lipsrsealed

Stop the mind game you foool .. I'm way smarter than you by far.

This is not the first time I've heard about you spewing shiit bout me but I chose to ignore because I'm the type who don't take nairaland things to heart like you do.

I've got life off nairaland ..
I've got picture and video evidence to prove why I'm better than you even with you rubbish 18million you claimed to got in your dreams .

I'm not the type who gossip about people behind there backs like you do and that's why if I have problem with somebody here I don't hide it.. I let them know immediately.
I don't gossip like you.

A lot of shiits have been said about you off here but I trashed them and wont stop acting cool with you here .. but you , you so want to see me go down.
But you're too small Jude.

2 Likes

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

E pain me as mourinho park bus against una....With dat useless Liverpool defence

sharrap there joor
wetin una for play before

you guys had all your hopes on de gea and luckily he stood up to the task.......................we shoulda won i swear....................only small teams una dey show body for dey score 3 and above goals

una mellow when liverpool catch una.........mtcheeww.......just watch how una go dey ginger for huddlesfield today.....

That idiot lukaku wey no good go score 2 goals cos that what he's good at (scoring against small teams)...........God i just hate manu eh angry even pass chelsea
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

sharrap there joor
wetin una for play before

you guys had all your hopes on de gea and luckily he stood up to the task.......................we shoulda won i swear....................only small teams una dey show body for dey score 3 and above goals

una mellow when liverpool catch una.........mtcheeww.......just watch how una go dey ginger for huddlesfield today.....

That idiot lukaku wey no good go score 2 goals cos that what he's good at (scoring against small teams)...........God i just hate manu eh angry even pass chelsea
Guy see ow Watford dey humble chelshit dis afternoon.....Hidden Zahard no see ball play....Yoko dey fear ball
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
sunshineG:
grin you dey here they flex

lol
what to do na bruv

chelsea match is kinda boring and dem jude and airforce dey expose something cheesy...............howdy?
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
angry una know how much I get for my akant?? u guys re just.bragging ehn, oponus

1 Like

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lol
what to do na bruv

chelsea match is kinda boring and dem jude and airforce dey expose something cheesy...............howdy?
I just dey manage ooo grin

Yeah I am trying to figure out when arsenal will play their own match self

Yeah I am interested in this shii too cheesy
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Guy see ow Watford dey humble chelshit dis afternoon.....Hidden Zahard no see ball play....Yoko dey fear ball

lmao @bolded cheesy cheesy

told you watford would relive what they did to arsenal with chelshit cheesy...................

Na only luiz, pedro and morata i see for chelsea team...............watford to reach champions league this season
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
sunshineG:
I just dey manage ooo grin

Yeah I am trying to figure out when arsenal will play their own match self

Yeah I am interested in this shii too cheesy

i think arsenal's match should be tomorrow........not sure though

and thats cool!!........grab a seat and some popcorn............i see some secret runs getting exposed here cheesy cheesy
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

lmao @bolded cheesy cheesy

told you watford would relive what they did to arsenal with chelshit cheesy...................

Na only luiz, pedro and morata i see for chelsea team...............watford to reach champions league this season
Oboi d game dey sweet....Richardson just dey school dem 4 here
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
Goalllllll
Roberto Pererya..
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

i think arsenal's match should be tomorrow........not sure though

and thats cool!!........grab a seat and some popcorn............i see some secret runs getting exposed here cheesy cheesy
yeah I am not sure about the arsenal match

Lol, I think you right on the secret shii grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Donaldduke2019:

Oboi d game dey sweet....Richardson just dey school dem 4 here

na so na..........did you play the game at all

And hey.......predict man city match today cheesy
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by Donaldduke2019(m): 1:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
thepussyhunter:

na so na..........did you play the game at all
And hey.......predict man city match today cheesy
I predict Watford 2 score
Re: This My Brother Is Too Fresh And Cute Choi - Photos by IamFOUR: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
LifeofAirforce:

Stop the mind game you foool .. I'm way smarter than you by far.

This is not the first time I've heard about you spewing shiit bout me but I chose to ignore because I'm the type who don't take nairaland things to heart like you do.

I've got life off nairaland ..
I've got picture and video evidence to prove why I'm better than you even with you rubbish 18million you claimed to got in your dreams .

I'm not the type who gossip about people behind there backs like you do and that's why if I have problem with somebody here I don't hide it.. I let them know immediately.
I don't gossip like you.

A lot of shiits have been said about you off here but I trashed them and wont stop acting cool with you here .. but you , you so want to see me go down.
But you're too small Jude.

guy u flatter me cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy ure smarter than who? nigga ure the sole personification of a fool

ugly rat that goes abt begging small girls for sex

telling us abt ur dead ugly family, look at ur bro cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy the pig looks like a stagnant yahoo boy that depends on fund transfer waybill abroad to nigerian guys to feed

unlike u fool i dont care abt what people think abt me, that is the diff btw me and u

dont get relaxed i have just started smiley

how many times have u created threads showing us low level pigs?
how many times have you done threads showing us ur dead room?
how many times have u done threads and videos seeking attention?

what has all that gotten you?

what is ur purpose on this forum?

what have you achieved with ur small life?

how many girls have you sent ur nude to and begged to Bleep on this forum?

people will always talk abt me, do you see me asking them questions abt it, what is my biz? who has talk ever affected?

i wouldnt warn you again, dont make body slamming u my hobby today, i dey beg you on behalf of ur parents that didnt see the sense behind sending their retardd to sch dont make me vex

people are claiming personality, u cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy a name that brings ridicule is claiming personality cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

ure a failed human being

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caught On Camera! How This LADY Was Dressed In Public Will Leave You Speechless / Please Help Am Confused !!! Girl In Medical School A Turn Off? / Which Is Better Between Olden Days Marriage And Modern Day Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.