Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,973 members, 7,838,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum (25863 Views)

Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) / Buhari Not A Viable Option For President In 2019 – Arewa Christians / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by henrysam(m): 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
The Nan already knows he is getting no vote aga in to make him win. That is why he is settling his people one by one. Do you ever hear him talk about issue of corruption that involves his kinsmen
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by python1: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2017
[s]
ZombiePUNISHER:

we Yoruba Muslims have never ruled Nigeria... We are not good enough
Remember that it is the Fulani sultan that shows us when the moon is out.... We can't see the moon... We are blind grin
We are licking our Fulani masters backside so they will rule forever
[/s]
Okay, yorubas have never been president of Nigeria, agreed, are you now satisfied? Now you can go and sleep. Ibos have been the president and the vice from time immemorial and indeed, they are the president as well as vice today. Will that make you sleep now?
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by congorasta: 6:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
python1:

Of course, after then it will be yoruba moslems turn, na so the thing go dey go. At least one yoruba don do am for 8 years and Fulani be vice, now fulani be president and Yoruba be vice, na so we go dey exchange am. grin

take a moment n reflect on what you just wrote...

d region that produce d president in this country are always left out in development... do the math, the north since independence, yet hunger n poverty are their surname..

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by python1: 6:26pm On Oct 21, 2017
congorasta:

take a moment n reflect on what you just wrote...

d region that produce d president in this country are always left out in development... do the math, the north since independence, yet hunger n poverty are their surname..

Take a moment and reflect on what you just wrote...
The region that keeps calling yorubas slaves to northerners have not been able to produce vice while the same yorubas have been president for 8 yrs of the civil rule and presently vice. If that is what slavery means, I will rather be a slave than an empty chest beater.
Again, if the region has hunger and poverty as its surname, what marginalisation are IPOB terrorists grunting about? Or are they mentally challenged? undecided
While at that, also note that they are not involved in do or die for money affairs like human rituals, powder business etc.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Coming up with Buhari's 2019 campaign lines is gonna be a very tough job. Anybody who is able to make Buhari sound convincing to even his APC minions in 2019 should and the best salesman award.

1 Like

Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by KBEST3(m): 6:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
biacan:
To be voted were...... nobody wants to associate with this bad luck called a president..........
except me

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Usernamefornl: 6:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
1Dray:

That's why you are a Zombie, you don't have any good reason to vote him. Even though he fails woefully, Zombies will still vote him.
ur head don d touch again. Try n locate kanu to drink more piss. D mk noise on nl. Ordinary imo u guys cnt win.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Usernamefornl: 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
LAWJOUD:
2019,buhari votes ll b like jamb scores
Kano-201
Sokoto - 180
Kaduna - 235
Zamfara - 150
Osun - 50
Ogun-40
Oyo-60
Benin-41
Rivers - 35
Abia-20
Enugu - 30
Imo-15
Anambra - 1
e b as if u pass jamb dis year? So evrytin u must relate am to jamb. Congrat!
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Chekul: 7:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
If this is coming from a northern youth wing leader that means U can pretend abt many things but hunger cos hunger no lie(their eye no fit close again in pretence)
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Bogii: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
onedayatime:

Speak for yourself and not for me. If he wants to run again for presidency come 2019. I will gladly cast my precious vote for him again.
Go ahead and cast the vote for him, then you will understand what people are saying
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Usernamefornl: 7:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
Shawnnn01:
Loud mouth your rich BF must be really trying coping with an unrefined girl like you. Anyway, you did not die when Buhari won the last election by the grace of the God that gave you the fortitude to live through his first term in office. If Buhari decide to vy for a term in office that same God will provide you with more than enough grace to live through the second but you might add your own personal dosage of anguish mystery hatred and pain to your life. At the end of Buhari's tenure we'd be here waiting to congratulate you for surviving it.
dat small tin wey dat uneducatd girl talk na u wan finish ha like dis? U no d 4give?
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by 1Dray(m): 7:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Usernamefornl:
ur head don d touch again. Try n locate kanu to drink more piss. D mk noise on nl. Ordinary imo u guys cnt win.

Zombie will always be a zombie... Typical of an ass licker
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Usernamefornl: 7:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
1Dray:

Zombie will always be a zombie... Typical of an ass licker
i no knw say wetin i talk go pain u like dis o? Sorry. Una biafra warlord no get vice or deputy? Bkos u need to refill somewhere, somehow.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by 1Dray(m): 7:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
Usernamefornl:
i no knw say wetin i talk go pain u like dis o? Sorry. Una biafra warlord no get vice or deputy? Bkos u need to refill somewhere, somehow.

You're a dimwit. Where in my all post on Nairaland did you ever see the word Biafra? Zombie will always lick ass for no reason
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by reality2019(m): 7:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
once beaten twice shy
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by shallysgirl: 7:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Which Arewa people?
He will be contesting against a fellow northern.
aolawale025:

The arewa people would vote him on other grounds. Performance not withstanding. But I don't see him succeeding in other regions. And he may not get the required 24 states.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Usernamefornl: 7:29pm On Oct 21, 2017
1Dray:

You're a dimwit. Where in my all post on Nairaland did you ever see the word Biafra? Zombie will always lick ass for no reason
my little pained fellow. Dis ur english too big 4 me undastand. Can u pls come again?
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by shallysgirl: 7:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Is that what they promised you? Be careful.
Seek out yoruba muslim tinubu for advice
python1:

Of course, after then it will be yoruba moslems turn, na so the thing go dey go. At least one yoruba don do am for 8 years and Fulani be vice, now fulani be president and Yoruba be vice, na so we go dey exchange am. grin
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by loveth360(f): 7:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
i will vote for him.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by asawanathegreat(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
His time has already expired we bear with him 4 d remaining one and a half year then sack him.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by python1: 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
Is that what they promised you? Be careful.
Seek out yoruba muslim tinubu for advice
Not just a promise, the yorubas started it. Or are you denying that yoruba was the president for 8 yrs (the longest so far in civil rule)? Are you also denying that yoruba is now a vice president? Na so the thing go dey alternate and if the thing over pain you, the lagoon is open. cheesy
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by comrade2006(m): 8:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Make baba pack well bare we don't need him sgain
clevvermind:
BUHARI HAS NOTHING ELSE TO OFFER. WE DON'T NEED HIM AGAIN.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by onedayatime(m): 8:36pm On Oct 21, 2017
1Dray:

That's why you are a Zombie, you don't have any good reason to vote him. Even though he fails woefully, Zombies will still vote him.
why must you address your fellow nairalander with such disrespect 1drey and why must you attack my personalty? Little boy. I can see that you suffer from poor judgement and part of your brain is not functioning well
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by 1Dray(m): 8:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
Usernamefornl:
my little pained fellow. Dis ur english too big 4 me undastand. Can u pls come again?

How can you understand when you're a dimwit? Bleep off my lane.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by 1Dray(m): 8:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
onedayatime:

why must you address your fellow nairalander with such disrespect 1drey and why must you attack my personalty? Little boy. I can see that you suffer from poor judgement and part of your brain is not functioning well

What is this dimwit saying?
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Ever8054: 9:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
Blackfyre:

Good looking dog
who is the good looking dog sir?
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Usernamefornl: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
1Dray:

How can you understand when you're a dimwit? Bleep off my lane.
no vex. I went to do somtin more important dan nl. I can bet u dont knw anyoda insult dam dimwit. But this time put it in a well articulated grammar i can undastnd.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by 1Dray(m): 9:13pm On Oct 21, 2017
Usernamefornl:
no vex. I went to do somtin more important dan nl. I can bet u dont knw anyoda insult dam dimwit. But this time put it in a well articulated grammar i can undastnd.

What's this one saying? undecided
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by Usernamefornl: 9:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
1Dray:

What's this one saying? undecided
idioto, u dey work 4 nairaland? U no go allow me post before u reply me? Abi ur mb d finish 11:59 today?
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by 1Dray(m): 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Usernamefornl:
idioto, u dey work 4 nairaland? U no go allow me post before u reply me? Abi ur mb d finish 11:59 today?

Please go back to Primary school, your written English stinks to the high heavens.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by shallysgirl: 9:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wetin concern me.
You mean mere commissioner VP?
Yoruba was president for 8yrs So?
So is yorubaland now Dubai? Is it not the the same infrastructural decay in yorubalannd that is in every other part of Nigeria? SMH?
Are the youths in yorubaland not going through what all Nigerian youths are going through? Abi dem no hustle for npower the 30k job smh
python1:

Not just a promise, the yorubas started it. Or are you denying that yoruba was the president for 8 yrs (the longest so far in civil rule)? Are you also denying that yoruba is now a vice president? Na so the thing go dey alternate and if the thing over pain you, the lagoon is open. cheesy
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by python1: 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
shallysgirl:
Wetin concern me.
You mean mere commissioner VP?
Yoruba was president for 8yrs So?
So is yorubaland now Dubai? Is it not the the same infrastructural decay in yorubalannd that is in every other part of Nigeria? SMH?
Are the youths in yorubaland not going through what all Nigerian youths are going through? Abi dem no hustle for npower the 30k job smh
At least, they were president for 8 yrs and now "mere commissioner", meaning they are not slaves. Or better still, if you say they are, which position have you held that is superior to those ones or even same? Or, they hustle? So Igbos don't hustle? Because they were president for 8 yrs, they should be lying down? Who is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor-elect Of Ogun State, Dapo Abiodun Visits Abiola Ajimobi (PHOTOS) / Oshiomhole: Foreign Prisoners Are Working At Construction Sites In Nigeria / Yoruba Nation: Stay Away From Ondo, Akeredolu Warns Igboho, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.