Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,436 members, 7,843,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum (25876 Views)

Uche Ogah Voted In His Parlour During Abia Guber Poll(pics) / Buhari Not A Viable Option For President In 2019 – Arewa Christians / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by diadem10: 8:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
python1:

Mynd44

He should ban you for impersonating! I wonder why you find it difficult to admit to your tribe. Yeye.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by python1: 8:27pm On Oct 22, 2017
diadem10:

He should ban you for impersonating! I wonder why you find it difficult to admit to your tribe. Yeye.
I did not admit to my tribe, yet I impersonated.
Mynd44.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by diadem10: 8:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
python1:

I did not admit to my tribe, yet I impersonated.
Mynd44.

You're no Yoruba yet claimed to be one and kept portraying the Yoruba as slaves!

That's the bone of contention on here. You should be banned!
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by python1: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
diadem10:

You're no Yoruba yet claimed to be one and kept portraying the Yoruba as slaves!

That's the bone of contention on here. You should be banned!
I find it difficult to admit my tribe, yet I still claimed to be yoruba, then I portray them as slaves.

Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by diadem10: 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2017
python1:

I find it difficult to admit my tribe, yet I still claimed to be yoruba, then I portray them as slaves.

I mean truthfully and you know it.

You lied that you're a Yoruba when you're not.

Shame on you!
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by python1: 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2017
diadem10:

I mean truthfully and you know it.

You lied that you're a Yoruba when you're not.

Shame on you!
I find it difficult to admit my tribe, yet I lied that I'm yoruba.

Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by shallysgirl: 11:57am On Oct 23, 2017
He is a yoruba muslim.
diadem10:

I'm referring to you! You sound too slavish to be a Yoruba, of which I doubt you're one. You're probably a Fulani trying to portray Yoruba as a slave but let me inform you that you're the nonentity. Nonentity who has no root nor can pinpoint where he came from, basically wanderers!

If the Americans, British, the french etc were more sentimental rather than judge the competency of the government ruling them, the countries wouldn't be where they are today. Foolish thing.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by diadem10: 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2017
shallysgirl:
He is a yoruba muslim.
We're Yoruba! There's nothing like Yoruba muslim! Get that into your skull.
Re: What Buhari Must Do To Be Voted In 2019 – Arewa Youth Forum by onedayatime(m): 1:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:

Ofcourse my Yoruba Muslim friends
Just the fact that buhari is a Fulani man is OK for us... He doesn't even need to fulfill any campaign promises..

Sai baba till eternity cool
So everybody that support PMB must be a muslim? Bro, go get yourself a life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Wokekoro (Ikwerre 1) Is Dead / What Buhari Will Do To Nigerians Involved In Fraud - Presidency / 2015: Nigerian Senators & Reps. Members With 3rd, 4th, 5th Term Tickets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.