Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,915 members, 7,817,685 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Break Up Without Reason? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Break Up Without Reason? (728 Views)

Guys: What Would You Do If A Lady Slaps You With Or Without Reason? / Girl Arrested For Calling Ex-boyfriend More Than 27,000 Times After Break Up / Is Break Up Sex Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Break Up Without Reason? by Thomanad(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
My girlfriend told me this afternoon that she's quitting.
I kept asking and begging her to tell me what i did or what i should do. She kept saying i didn't do anything,she's just quitting.
Can there really be a break up without reason?
Re: Break Up Without Reason? by RoyalBlak007: 7:52pm On Oct 21, 2017
♤ She's seen a

♤better Client cheesy
Re: Break Up Without Reason? by dyze(m): 7:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
Aimoyé. Move on jare
Re: Break Up Without Reason? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
She is no longer interested in dating you, just move on dear.
Re: Break Up Without Reason? by mofeoluwadassah: 7:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
undecided
Re: Break Up Without Reason? by Jumbus31(m): 8:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
Apparently someone has been flashing her cash. Move on with your life bro, she'll definitely come back to beg you when the guy is tired of smashing her pvssy.

1 Like

Re: Break Up Without Reason? by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
r
Re: Break Up Without Reason? by thowbie7ven(m): 8:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Oga, you better move on with your life and start thanking God...The festive period is fast approaching..Most girls are being lied to by guys during this period and as a result, they'll end their "serious" relationships just to reap the fruits of the festive period...Christmas is coming you know
Re: Break Up Without Reason? by CAPSLOCKED: 8:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thomanad:
My girlfriend told me this afternoon that she's quitting.
I kept asking and begging her to tell me what i did or what i should do. She kept saying i didn't do anything,she's just quitting.
Can there really be a break up without reason?

IT COULD BE SOMETHING YOU DID, OR DIDN'T DO.
FIND THE TIME TO TALK WITH HER.

GIVE HER THE CHANCE TO EXPRESS HERSELF, IF IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT LET HER SPIT IT OUT SO YOU WOULD FIX THINGS SINCE YOU'RE STILL VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN HER.

IF IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT THEN YOU'VE GOT TO LET IT GO.
THERE'S NO POINT KEEPING ON TO SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T WANNA BE KEPT.

BETTER DAYS AHEAD. NEVER STOP STRIVING. CHEERS.

Re: Break Up Without Reason? by Thomanad(m): 9:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
CAPSLOCKED:

IT COULD BE SOMETHING YOU DID, OR DIDN'T DO.
FIND THE TIME TO TALK WITH HER.

GIVE HER THE CHANCE TO EXPRESS HERSELF, IF IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT LET HER SPIT IT OUT SO YOU WOULD FIX THINGS SINCE YOU'RE STILL VERY MUCH INTERESTED IN HER.

IF IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT THEN YOU'VE GOT TO LET IT GO.
THERE'S NO POINT KEEPING ON TO SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T WANNA BE KEPT.

BETTER DAYS AHEAD. NEVER STOP STRIVING. CHEERS.

Have asked her to come over tomorrow so we talk.
If she isn't responding well,i bloody way move on.
Better for me sef �
Re: Break Up Without Reason? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Thomanad:

Have asked her to come over tomorrow so we talk.
If she isn't responding well,i bloody way move on.
Better for me sef �

LOL

YOU DON'T HAVE TO ACT ALL TOUGH, OR POSE LIKE IT DOESN'T BURN.
I KNOW HOW IT FEELS BRO, I'M THE ALL TIME CHAMPION OF BROKEN TRUST AND FAILED RELATIONSHIPS cheesy

SO JUST TAKE YOUR TIME AND TRY TO WORK IT OUT. KEEP TAKING THOSE DEEP BREATHS UNTIL IT'S FIXED OR OVER, IT HELPS TO MINIMIZE THE CHEST PAIN. grin

IT'LL TAKE SOME TIME, SURELY, BUT IT'LL PASS.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU.
Re: Break Up Without Reason? by ranmoor: 10:16pm On Oct 21, 2017
Don't waste your time on any lady. She has been dating another person. Maybe she has been promised beautiful nonsense... Don't worry, she will come back begging in few months when she is no more traveling out..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Story: Unholy Pleasures Season Two(21+) / I Wan Go Fvuck! / "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.