Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,455 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? (3010 Views)

Should I Propose To Her Or Have A Rethink? Help! / Is It Compulsory To Get A Valentine's Gift? / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Midget Lady And Her Tall Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by divinehand2003(m): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Many have been poisoned and killed cos of these kind of things. Don't play with people's heart. Some people handle emotions well while others don't.

True talk
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Daeylar(f): 11:09pm On Oct 21, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her?

Of course not,
I'd give you one trick I and most wise men have successfully used countlessly in the past.

Because most women are marriage-centered;
Marriage is such a trophy to them and the promise of marriage is the master key into their 'lunchbox'

Propose to as many as you can,
Conquer them,
Taste it all,
Leave no stone unturned in their field.
And when you've had your full..
Call it off with the golden reason of 'irreconcilable differences'

And top it off with the quote, "a broken engagement is better than a broken marriage".

Thank me later

Chaiii, this is bad angry
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Newboss(m): 11:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yes of course!

Most people's eyes open after the proposal, but they think it is too late to balk.
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Ifakiland(m): 12:04am On Oct 22, 2017
My guy of course u can, proposing to a girl doesn't mean you're gonna marry her...Infact it's that's phase of life these hoes cheat the more, cos they wanna test different preek for the last time before they finally settle down....if a hoes exposes herself after proposal....breakup with her at the trad or intro Infront of her family so try will know the hoes they raised.
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 22, 2017
Differential:
The only way that would happen is if he rushes the proposal, like proposing shortly after meeting someone. People should date for at least a year or two (2 years is ideal) before running to the altar. During that period you're bound to see things about him/her alerting you that perhaps you should think twice before proposing (or accepting a proposal). I understand people are good at being secretive, but that's why intuitions exist and you've to utilize them while dating someone to make an informed decision for yourself.
two years is too short oo to observe the babe oo.if na runz gal nko she can hide her runzing activity under dat two years nacheesy and be forming saint.very easy.always advisable to be around with the lady for sometime and observe.when u on a normal friendship with a lady she tends to show u her true character but when she knows dat ur being close to her is for proposal things she go camouflagecheesy.this is why i always feel pity for some of our brothers wey dey tell their friends or parents to go look for wife them.such men always end up with not so good women as wivescheesy.
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:52am On Oct 22, 2017
Ifakiland:
My guy of course u can, proposing to a girl doesn't mean you're gonna marry her...Infact it's that's phase of life these hoes cheat the more, cos they wanna test different preek for the last time before they finally settle down....if a hoes exposes herself after proposal....breakup with her at the trad or intro Infront of her family so try will know the hoes they raised.
a girl that has a fiancee and she still shags around with different men will keep on shagging with different men even when she's marriedcheesy.old habits die hard.
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:54am On Oct 22, 2017
lefulefu:
two years is too short oo to observe the babe oo.if na runz gal nko she can hide her runzing activity under dat two years nacheesy and be forming saint.very easy.always advisable to be around with the lady for sometime and observe.when u on a normal friendship with a lady she tends to show u her true character but when she knows dat ur being close to her is for proposal things she go camouflagecheesy.this is why i always feel pity for some of our brothers wey dey tell their friends or parents to go look for wife them.such men always end up with not so good women as wivescheesy.

LOL cheesycheesycheesy
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Nobody: 12:59am On Oct 22, 2017
Differential:

LOL cheesycheesycheesy
how u see amcheesy? Under two years of meeting a total stranger i go come dey proposecheesy.anyway most ppl that make best couples are those that mostly graduate from friendship into relationship.those ones go sabi demselves wellacheesy.
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Nobody: 1:23am On Oct 22, 2017
lefulefu:
how u see amcheesy? Under two years of meeting a total stranger i go come dey proposecheesy.
I was even thinking that some people might see two years as too long to date someone before marriage. I'm surprised you don't. You must be a careful guy, Lefulefu.

lefulefu:
anyway most ppl that make best couples are those that mostly graduate from friendship into relationship.those ones go sabi demselves wellacheesy.
Yes, very true. A solid friendship is one of the best foundations for a happy relationship/marriage.
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 22, 2017
Differential:

I was even thinking that some people might see two years as too long to date someone before marriage. I'm surprised you don't. You must be a careful guy, Lefulefu.

Yes, very true. A solid friendship is one of the best foundations for a happy relationship/marriage.
yes oo its better to be careful oo.i dont want to have a karashika or female terrorist as a wife.hm d way many married men dey die before their time these days dey even make me fear sefcheesy.happy rice filled Sunday to ucheesy.
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Slimtuns(m): 9:45am On Oct 22, 2017
just one question, why would you propose to her if you knew your heart was indifferent about the proposal?
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by laliga01: 9:53am On Oct 22, 2017
This question is relevant from my understanding....
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Zhahovic(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2017
If U start a game of chess...does it mean U can not abandon it?
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:03pm On Oct 22, 2017
My brother it is not compulsory you marry her but with a congent reason. I dated my ex for like 2years,proposed to her but end up not marrying her due to one act she exhibited to me one night. I came bk that day from Abj. She called me Nd said she has some issues she needed to sort out with money,I said OK that she should come meet me where I was hanging out with some of my friends. She came,called me on phone Nd I came out. I did not ask her how much she needed but I gave her 20k,do u know what this girl did? She counted the money Nd poured it on my face Nd asked me what she was going to do with just 20k. Mind you that she has not done this kind of a thing before I proposed to her. I picked the money Nd went back to my friends.Nd that was the end of us. I later got married Nd she also got married,but today she is not in her matrimonial house due to such acts. So learn to walk away if u notice things u can't deal with before it is too late,although we re not perfect.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by Funky123(f): 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2017
Well it really hurts but you are the one who knows what you want and what you are facing........Follow our mind
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by mhisterdreezy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
hmm their is nothing i will not see in nairaland
Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by KingWarri: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2020
haywire07:
Referee fit blow offside after match don end?

VAR dey change referee decision

Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by nwakibe: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
See question. What are you afraid of? People take vow of marriage even at alter, after few days they will go their separate ways. It come be ordinary proposal. Let nobody cajole you into marrying the person you don't like, even if you have done introduction and marriage list. Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: If I Propose To A Lady And She Accepts, Is It Compulsory I Marry Her? by mank1234(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
It's just a proposal not a contract.
Figure out the answer from the above.

(1) (2) (Reply)

COMPLETE STORY ~ Must Read: Sex As She Taught Me / 8 Things Every Woman Wants Her Man To Do Without Asking / What Should I Do In This Situation With A Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.