Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? (744 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Which Sex Is More Promiscuous: Male Or Female? / 10 Differences Between Men And Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? by savvy12: 8:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
I keep seeing guys calling girls hoes when they are the people that sleep with anything with in skirt.
Do they have right to say it?
I need answers.
Re: Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Boils down to individuality.
Re: Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? by policy12: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2017
Bros you dey ask mtchew .. Na dem na
Re: Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? by 4our: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
men i dont have wahala with a male olosho but let the girl be worth the attention that is my own

not some wildling, as for the sleeping around mata, guys say it to down girls ego and make her easier to chop grin

if a fine girl is forming and her nude leaks, any1 can have her wink wink

abeg i said fine girl oooo

as for ugly girls, looking at them nude and seeing a pig no diff

as for that pancake ass forming posh above, ask her if she was worth anything, why is she using pix of a flat ass to draw attention

smelling nonsense
[img]https://media1./images/f98abf36c1e27a1d8f43bcb3708b26dd/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
g
Re: Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hoes

I'm in my house
Re: Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 21, 2017
Most of 'em are hypocrites.
Re: Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? by savvy12: 11:01pm On Oct 21, 2017
Re: Between Men And Women,who Are More Promiscuous? by zexy2030(m): 11:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Men are more promiscuous, women their body chemistry not same with men. They need warm up. Men are always warmed for sex any where. But women needs to get really wet before the act.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies: How To Give Your Man The HOTTEST Mouth Gig Of His Life / Serviced Apartments:the New Trend In Real Estate / Death Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.