Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,860 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight (9124 Views)

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by H2O2: 11:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
Did she really talk about how "good" it would be? Did she mention the "good" that will come out of it and how long it will take? Building and stabilizing an infrastructure? Resources and things?
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by platinumnk(f): 3:50pm On Mar 19, 2010
shilling:

True. . . it's what almost everyone talks about whenever I visit home.

Fam stay in PH too, They also talk same.
Maybe in Central Nigeria no one cares, take a walk to the South or the East.

H2O2:

Did she really talk about how "good" it would be? Did she mention the "good" that will come out of it and how long it will take? Building and stabilizing an infrastructure? Resources and things?
Everything takes time, PH is full of resources, with it own Port and Airport.
They had 50 years already.
If Nigeria wasnt dependent of The Oil in the South, they would have broken up already, but  yet the South arent taken care of.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by TheGeneral(m): 8:39pm On Mar 19, 2010
I believe those calling for the dissolution of nigeria are misinformed people because they believe that their people are the only ones suffering from the present situation in our dea country nigeria. Everyone suffers the present woes of Nigeria and if we dont come together to communicate our ideas and resolve matters, the bad ones among us will continue to take advantage of the misinformed to create wealth for themselves and conitnue to destroy our future.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 19, 2010
TheGeneral:

I believe those calling for the dissolution of nigeria are misinformed people because they believe that their people are the only ones suffering from the present situation in our dea country nigeria. Everyone suffers the present woes of Nigeria and if we dont come together to communicate our ideas and resolve matters, the bad ones among us will continue to take advantage of the misinformed to create wealth for themselves and conitnue to destroy our future.

The deluded people here are those who have not sat down carefully to look at the true picture of this country.

Nigeria is controlled from Saudi Arabia through the Northern leaders and Muslim extremists.

The Far North for want of a better word has become an abattoir for Christians and southerners for that matter.

This started in 1966 when thousands of Igbos were massacred and it continues to this day.

Why should I live with so called human beings who are ready to slaughter thousands of Christians because of a cartoon or an article written thousands of miles away.

Why should I want to live with someone who is so consumed with anger that at the slightest provocation even if it is a rumour he can go on a killing spree?

My friend we are not talking about living with rational people, we are talking about people who have no regard for human life, whose primary purpose in life is the spread and domination of their religion.

Only cowards do not want to face this truth.

Only the delusional and ignorant and naive cannot see the wood from the trees.

And by the way as I have previously mentioned in numerous articles Nigeria can separate with an international brokered agreement and a United Nations peace keeping force.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 19, 2010
TheGeneral:

"+1" grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by platinumnk(f): 9:19pm On Mar 19, 2010
frosbel:

The deluded people here are those who have not sat down carefully to look at the true picture of this country.

Nigeria is controlled from Saudi Arabia through the Northern leaders and Muslim extremists.

The Far North for want of a better word has become an abattoir for Christians and southerners for that matter.

This started in 1966 when thousands of Igbos were massacred and it continues to this day.

Why should I live with so called human beings who are ready to slaughter thousands of Christians because of a cartoon or an article written thousands of miles away.

Why should I want to live with someone who is so consumed with anger that at the slightest provocation even if it is a rumour he can go on a killing spree?

My friend we are not talking about living with rational people, we are talking about people who have no regard for human life, whose primary purpose in life is the spread and domination of their religion.

Only cowards do not want to face this truth.

Only the delusional and ignorant and naive cannot see the wood from the trees.

And by the way as I have previously mentioned in numerous articles Nigeria can separate with an international brokered agreement and a United Nations peace keeping force.

You mean the ones who didnt fight during Biaf. War? tongue
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ayettymama(f): 2:19am On Mar 20, 2010
i still dont get what the noise is abt??

how u gonna force people who dont 'love' each other to live together??

without love theres no unity- no unity divided country!

so there is no 'one nigeria'

there is a 'corrupt nigeria' 'fighting nigeria' 'misguided nigeria'

but the 'one nigeria' is which im yet to see!
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by TheGeneral(m): 10:49pm On Mar 20, 2010
the older generation do not want to to do away with past misgiving and hatred for other ethnic and religious communities thereby trying to preach hatred to the younger generation and thereby destroying the future of our present generation all because of their selfish interests. most posts ave confirmed hw dey were fed stories of hatred and revenge by their grandfathers and the elders in their community. america is a c ountry far larger than nigeria with a lot of diverse cultures yet they live in peace because the elders left the future in the hands of their younger ones. when this will happen in nigeria is when nigeria will begin to move forward as a nation. the north and the south are to share the blame and stop shifting the blame between themselves
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by 18platoon(m): 1:07am On Mar 21, 2010
@frosbel, do you know what triggered the 1966 massacare, it was started by nzeogwu, you m-fuc-kers will always look for trouble but when you get what you did not bargain for you'll start shouting, well watch out boy.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Onlytruth(m): 2:36am On Mar 21, 2010
18 platoon:

@frosbel, do you know what triggered the 1966 massacare, it was started by nzeogwu, you m-fuc-kers will always look for trouble but when you get what you did not bargain for you'll start shouting, well watch out boy.

@18 platoon

You people (Hausa/Fulani) will see trouble in that country soon. Just wait and see. People like you will make it happen.
The other day I was watching as a policeman (whom I suspect is from Benue) was executing unarmed Boko Harams. I voiced my disapproval, but as  long as there are idiots like you, such acts will keep coming your way until you are wiped out by the same people you used against us in Biafra. Then, it will be our turn to laugh. So yes, we won't cross the Benue river because the job is for the middle belt Christians to deal ruthlessly with your marauding foolish band of unsophisticated forces.
Now, if somehow you dare move across the Benue, you will smell your "yash".  cool
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by sjeezy8: 2:55am On Mar 21, 2010
hahah I cant help but laugh @ plat shes wack and dumb

@post like I said everyone I know abroad and in Nigeria(from all tribes) complain about small things nothing about breaking up or having a war. lol

I only here BS from losers who if you give a million dollars to, they will be screaming One Nigeria to the high heavens.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bgees(m): 4:30am On Mar 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

hahah I cant help but laugh @ plat shes wack and dumb

@post like I said everyone I know abroad and in Nigeria(from all tribes) complain about small things nothing about breaking up or having a war. lol

I only here BS from losers who if you give a million dollars to, they will be screaming One Nigeria to the high heavens.

u can say that again. She should not be discussing topics like these.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by bgees(m): 4:35am On Mar 21, 2010
I guess problems from Nigeria's increasing bad image is hard to bear, so some people think by breaking up they will have new identities like a new Biafran or Yoruba passport.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Rooted In Corruption- Atiku / INEC Begins Testing Of Card Readers Ahead Of Elections (PHOTOS) / President Buhari Participates In AU-EU Summit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.