Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,479 members, 7,819,745 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight (9122 Views)

Femi Adesina To Nigerians: ‘go And Fight Pipeline Vandals If You Want Electricit / Why Can’t Those Christians That Complained Go And Fight Terrorism - Buhari / Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by becomricch: 9:22pm On Mar 14, 2010
Tippy top, you conclusion are wrong. I am not an illegal resident of Canada. I have lived here for many years . and even travelled to many countries from canada. even the USA , holland,germany,UK,italy and others from canada. Even to nigeria and back several times.

Can I do that if I was illegally living in Canada. No. Illegally people do not travel But I still call to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa , so that we can have peace. I live in the north and know how the north is and what northern would do and can do. When I saw the satellite pictures. I know we are in trouble.

I would live a better life in Nigeria, dont make the mistake. but there is no price in this world, you can pay for people life. No price.

Look at this pictures again and explain to me, how are you going to conduct 2011 election result. what result are going to give kano . If we do not do not remove the yorubas,edo, delta and bayelsa state as quick as possible before the 2011 election.   Hell would break loss. Jos is a child play. Is only people who do not know know nigeria and have never lived in nigeria, that want nigeria to be one.

If any non nigerian want nigeria to be one. let that non nigerian relocate to nigeria and go and see the hell, when it happened.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by TippyTop(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2010
becomricch:

Tippy top, you conclusion are wrong. I am not an illegal resident of Canada. I have lived here for many years . and even travelled to many countries from canada. even the USA , holland,germany,UK,italy and others from canada. Even to nigeria and back several times.

You can hide behind your computer and call for the violent dissolution of Nigeria.
Next time you visit try and address the public and spew some of the things you say here. Talk is cheap.

PEACE OUT!!!
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by redsun(m): 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2010
Cowards die many times before their actual miserable death but a true soldier,a wise man die only but once and for a true cause.

Fear of any kind is synonymous with ignorance.Show me a coward,i will see a fool.I am not a war advocator but i believe all man have the right to do whatever it takes to live with dignity wherever he or she is.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by adconline(m): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2010
Nigerians at home will be ultimate losers cos someone who stands to benefit from wars does not throw about $10 billion into a pit  toilet called -Nigeria. Nigerians in diaspora sent over $10 billion to Naija, how much did u get from Danjuma, IBB, Yar'dua, Kalu, OBJ and Jonathan?
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2010
becomricch:

Can I do that if I was illegally living in Canada. No. Illegally people do not travel But I still call to remove the yorubas, edo, delta and bayelsa , so that we can have peace. I live in the north and know how the north is and what northern would do and can do. When I saw the satellite pictures. I know we are in trouble.

I would live a better life in Nigeria, dont make the mistake. but there is no price in this world, you can pay for people life. No price.

Look at this pictures again and explace to me, how are you going to conduct 2011 election result. what result are going to give kano . If we do not do not remove the yorubas,edo, delta and bayelsa state as quick as possible before the 2011 election.   Hell would break loss. Jos is a child play. Is only people who do not know know nigeria and have never lived in nigeria, that want nigeria to be one.

If any non nigerian want nigeria to be one. let that none nigeria relocate to nigeria and go and see the hell, when it happened.

the bolded part=the first time i have ever agreed with anything you wrote on NL. There is indeed,no price bigger enough to pay for peace
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ikeyman00(m): 10:00pm On Mar 14, 2010
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
[size=32pt]
and who are these fool advocating for war[/size]

silly crew
!!!!idoitsssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

nonesense
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ibabalol: 10:05pm On Mar 14, 2010
with or without war, nigerians will continue to kill, enslave and cheat each others terribly
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by gowaga68: 10:10pm On Mar 14, 2010
ibabalol:

with or without war, nigerians will continue to kill, enslave and cheat each others terribly
dont you pray for peace and solution to 9ja problem angry
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Katsumoto: 10:20pm On Mar 14, 2010
Tippy Top:

You can hide behind your computer and call for the violent dissolution of Nigeria.
Next time you visit try and address the public and spew some of the things you say here. Talk is cheap.

PEACE OUT!!!

What you are engaging in at the moment is scare-mongering. That certain people are unhappy with the deplorable state Nigeria is in now does not necessarily translate into a call to arms by them. You are equally guilty of generalising. There are Nigerians who are both in and out of Nigeria that want a dissolution of the entity called Nigeria. Equally, there are Nigerians who are in and out of Nigeria that do not want dissolution.

For one, I am not an advocate for war because we would all lose in such a situation but it is folly to ignore the lives that are being lost daily as a result of the injustice, corruption, and mis-management of all resources in Nigeria. Is it only in situations of war that people die? Are people not dying daily from armed robberies, accidents, insufficient healthcare, poverty, starvation, etc? Why are those unreasonably opposed to war ignoring the lives that are being lost unnecessarily in Nigeria?

Nigeria can not continue the way it is. Those of us opposed to the current system are advocating for a change in the system. The change of the system may not necessarily result in the dissolution of the country or war. This is not a situation with only two options, there are several options.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Beaf: 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2010
gowaga68:

dont you pray for peace and solution to 9ja problem angry

All we do is pray. As soon as people start canvassing solutions, they are accused of formenting war.
You people are cowards who can't admit that there are problems and attempt to solve them. People of Nigeria have been praying since 1960, while other countries are developing.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by becomricch: 10:25pm On Mar 14, 2010
All this people shouting they want nigeria, are not from nigeria

See this picture, that is nigeria. over 70% want them to break up the country, even people in the north. so you know it is that bad.

You cant understand why, because you are not a nigerian.

Look is like this. Like you have the EU. Now if you force EU to become a country. They are all white people.  I tell you, you would see another hitler. Why do you think the second world war happen. ?   See nigeria like EU, if you now make german to rule over britain, what do you think would happen. Do you think britain would love it no. we speak different language and our culture are not the same, our history are not the same. the only thing we have in common is the colour of our skin. That why we are confused and nigerian do what they do and say what they say about thier country. You cant understand because you cant be a nigerian.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/240966_DogonNaHauwakilling1_jpgb9f8b4964e41070b61f354464733b18a
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by denzel2009: 10:32pm On Mar 14, 2010
becomricch:

Look at this pictures again and explain to me, how are you going to conduct 2011 election result. what result are going to give kano . If we do not do not remove the yorubas,edo, delta and bayelsa state as quick as possible before the 2011 election.   Hell would break loss. Jos is a child play. Is only people who do not know know nigeria and have never lived in nigeria, that want nigeria to be one.

If any non nigerian want nigeria to be one. let that non nigerian relocate to nigeria and go and see the hell, when it happened.

I was actually looking out for this lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by becomricch: 10:36pm On Mar 14, 2010
what do you think, this picture is. I have seen people been killed in nigeria before. not once or twice, several times. most nigerian have. So imagine if we have civil war, hell would break loss.

Look I know the risk of been label a tribalist and terrorist and God save me, not to be including on the no fly list. But I have to make this sacrifice for the people of nigerian. it is not thier fault that they are been force to be nigerian by force. They dont want to.  So people like dangote and adenuga. want nigeria but the rest 90% dont not want too.

Even the north may not have anything, but they tend not to believe too in Nigeria. because the so call oil money just go to some very few in the north. so why should they care.

our histroy are different, our culture are different, we dont speak the same. and you cant force it on thier nack
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ayettymama(f): 10:38pm On Mar 14, 2010
WAIT FOR ME IM ON MY WAY

tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 10:40pm On Mar 14, 2010
@Tippy Top What an ignorant silly title to use.

So your perception is that most Nigerians advocating a break up are overseas and automatically illegal. Well that's a baseless and foolish notion. I guess you are bored.

Contrary to your fallacy most Nigerians back home also want to leave Nigeria and form a more civilised society albeit in a more civilised form and not war tied.

The only reason why the north will not let the south go is not because we have anything in common or love as brothers, all they want is OIL OIL OIL and more OIL to develop their lands before telling us where to go when it finishes.

Sure we can separate peacefully but they will not let us which is why thankfully the US, EU and other countries can now see the light for what these people really are and hopefully if there were to be a break up it will be internationally backed with nationwide referendum.

So before you start spouting rubbish think carefully about what you are saying.

And by the way using the middle finger gesture only demeans your person and portrays you in a low life kind of manner.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ayettymama(f): 10:51pm On Mar 14, 2010
no mind him joo

probably seuns younger brother

like th eillegal immigrants have a society planning what theyll do to remain in other countries!

for nigeria to break up there doesnt have to be a war

neways everyone is entiltled to thier opnion

people are gettin carried away with nl
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by becomricch: 10:58pm On Mar 14, 2010
Look if you do not believe, Your acting president can come to the USA and let him take a lie dectector test on Oprah show about the issue of Nigeria. You would see the result would reflect what I am saying. I am speaking the truth. I have no reason to lie.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by snowdrops(m): 11:08pm On Mar 14, 2010
becomricch:

Look if you do not believe, Your acting president can come to the USA and let him take a lie dectector test on Oprah show about the issue of Nigeria. You would see the result would reflect what I am saying. I am speaking the truth. I have no reason to lie.
Wheres your map?
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2010
I am actually agreeing with the Yoruba apologist becomricch.

The world must be coming to an end.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by oderemo(m): 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2010
Wheres your map?
pls dont start him of.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by redsun(m): 11:12pm On Mar 14, 2010
becomricch:

So you even watch oprah,orofofo, I said it before that you are a very idle man.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2010
GOD HELP THOSE WHO CAN HELP THEMSELVES.

Nigerians tend to say lets pray about it. Right now I am tired of praying and ready for some action. Prayer can only take you so far. I pray that more of my Nigerian brethren will wake up from their tiresome slumber.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by platinumnk(f): 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2010
ayettymama:

WAIT FOR ME IM ON MY WAY

tongue tongue tongue tongue

Hahahah!

@topic- Those who say its only disporians saying it obviously arent close to relatives or friends at home, or is using the fact that over 90% of nigerians are suffering to their advantage.

The only ones who are ignorant are those who cant wisen up and realize that Nigeria needs a change.

Im agreeing with BMR too lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

All these ppl saying "One Nigeria" Watch what happens in 2011, its already starting lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by ayettymama(f): 11:19pm On Mar 14, 2010
truth is;

we dont like each other

we dont get along

this tribal thing leads to mismanagement

some people are getting uneccesary advantage

we should just break up

instead of killing each other daily

the military can be put to soo much better use

and the wester world will stop complainin we are an overpopulous nation!!
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 11:20pm On Mar 14, 2010
platinumnk, U got a donk!!!  shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by platinumnk(f): 11:45pm On Mar 14, 2010
^^lol reported for off topic grin grin
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by tunde300us(m): 11:53pm On Mar 14, 2010
Am sure Arthur Nzeribe will be smiling grin wherever he is right now cos ppl will still bring money for guns,grenades and warfare.As much as i hate to see Nigeria this way i dont think what we should be talking about now is breaking up, cos we cannot afford it. Nigeria isnt Soviet Union !
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Megadeals: 11:59pm On Mar 14, 2010
Funny how history keeps repeating itself.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by EzeUche(m): 12:22am On Mar 15, 2010
platinumnk:

^^lol reported for off topic grin grin

I know, I know lol

But I needed to say that. grin U gotta donk!!!
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by infobut(m): 12:35am On Mar 15, 2010
The Northerners can never live in peace with the easterners. Break up might not fix political problem but less people will die each time there is a problem cos there is a greater bond in tribe than what holds Nigeria now. cry cry
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by akigbemaru: 12:56am On Mar 15, 2010
frosbel:

@Tippy Top What an ignorant silly title to use.

So your perception is that most Nigerians advocating a break up are overseas and automatically illegal. Well that's a baseless and foolish notion. I guess you are bored.

Contrary to your fallacy most Nigerians back home also want to leave Nigeria and form a more civilised society albeit in a more civilised form and not war tied.

The only reason why the north will not let the south go is not because we have anything in common or love as brothers, all they want is OIL OIL OIL and more OIL to develop their lands before telling us where to go when it finishes.

Sure we can separate peacefully but they will not let us which is why thankfully the US, EU and other countries can now see the light for what these people really are and hopefully if there were to be a break up it will be internationally backed with nationwide referendum.

So before you start spouting rubbish think carefully about what you are saying.

And by the way using the middle finger gesture only demeans your person and portrays you in a low life kind of manner.

@Frosbel, you are right though, everything you said about Northerners. Imaging, on Arewa Republic's website. They said Abuja will be their capital, but forget that a stream that forgot its providence will surely run dry. Who built Abuja? Is it Northerners or Southerners. I wish naija could disintegrate and I want to see how Abokis will maintain Abuja. They don't suppose to be merge with Westerners in the first's place. They are more of Mali, Chad, and Niger like. Lord Lugard, either by act of commission or omission mingled animals with humans.
Re: Nigerians Overseas Told To Come Home and Fight by Nobody: 1:32am On Mar 15, 2010
Those who are ok with the meaningless "one nigeria" maxim are divided into:

1. Those from the north who see losing the south as a threat to their present lifestyle. the south is essentially the only reason most from the north are different from their Nigerien brethren.

2. Southern nigerians who are ok with the status quo and heavily benefit from it. i.e. children with parents in government.

3. The myopic who think Nigeria is ok as long as we only see the jos human sacrifice FAR AWAY from their homes and is restricted to no more than once a yr. I'm sure if hausas slaughtered 500 christians in Lagos they wont have this thread up here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019 Igbo Presidency: Electoral Map-Abdullah Danjuma / Magu, Detectives In Ghana To Block Slush Funds / Heavy Gunfire As Eastern Security Network Burn Down Fulani Criminal Camps -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.