Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? (21934 Views)

Tunde Onakoya's Parents Get A House As A Gift From Someone / Should I Start A Business First Or Should I Build A House First? / After Buying Land, How Do I Build A House On It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by IamLaura(f): 7:24am On Oct 23, 2017
jasmines:

Nothing shameful here.........
It's the honest truth.

Everyone on this forum will attest that before opening this thread they knew the op was igbo including you. Why won't I be ashamed ?

If the Igbos owned lagos, do you think lagos will be what it is today ? A big no and let me tell you why.
The moment the capital waas moved to Abuja, Igbos will rush to move their families and investments to the "capital"
Sadly you're right,they have this nonsense mentality that their home is a "village" and anywhere outside is a town.Thats how u see some of them living in the remotest forest of zamfara and Yobe.Later they will be disrespecting the host and boasting that they "developed" the land meanwhile theirs is in utter scrambles forgetting that charity begins at home.
This is what that stup1d Nnamdi Kanu should have used his platform to discuss and correct but he was busy spreading hate speech and talking about an imaginary Biafra that we are not even ready for.
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by meforyou1(m): 9:15am On Oct 23, 2017
Arondizuogu:

You for ask the girl or whomever it is if she has heard of Ikeji. The person is nuts. Guaranteed Izuogu is dry on xmas but Easter and Ikeji is the bomb.
good to see u. Izuogu is not even dry in Xmas. Just that people start coming back home from 27, 28 Dec. I don't miss nkwoachi knockout Dec 31 night.
Ikeji for life till I die.
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by SHANGALORLOR: 9:32am On Oct 23, 2017
Guys,what shall it profit a man to building a house in the village that you might end up locking it year in years out while he is busy paying house rent plus increment in house rent every year and our no condition is permanent with respect to the presents toughness of our country Nigeria and the continuous sacking of worker's as a case study. My brother a food for thought.
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by FRANKOSKI(m): 11:17am On Oct 23, 2017
YOUR BASE 1ST COZ IF YOU WANT TO RELOCATE OR RUN SHORT OF MONEY, YOU CAN SELL IT HIGHER AND BUILD ANOTHER IN VILLAGE + START ANOTHER BIZ.
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by Josh44s(m): 11:22am On Oct 23, 2017
TheArchangel:
You are the myopic guy here.

No am not. If you live in the village permanently don’t quote me.
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by TheArchangel(f): 12:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
Josh44s:

No am not. If you live in the village permanently don’t quote me.
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by TheArchangel(f): 12:23pm On Oct 23, 2017
IamLaura:

Sadly you're right,they have this nonsense mentality that their home is a "village" and anywhere outside is a town.Thats how u see some of them living in the remotest forest of zamfara and Yobe.Later they will be disrespecting the host and boasting that they "developed" the land meanwhile theirs is in utter scrambles forgetting that charity begins at home.
This is what that stup1d Nnamdi Kanu should have used his platform to discuss and correct but he was busy spreading hate speech and talking about an imaginary Biafra that we are not even ready for.
Myopic
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by sylve11: 2:59pm On Oct 23, 2017
anywhere to me. cool
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by number5(m): 4:02pm On Oct 24, 2017
Deo1986:
You are still scared of such stuff in these 21st century? And you are a christian. Jesus!

Is it about me being scared or me being a Christian... Countless so called Christians out dere re killed by incantations of wicked minded relatives, they actually thought they were Christians, op asked for an advice, me not knowing his state of spiritual harmony kuku advice him to stay away.. Prevention they say is better Dan cure.
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by Deo1986(m): 7:50pm On Oct 24, 2017
number5:

Is it about me being scared or me being a Christian... Countless so called Christians out dere re killed by incantations of wicked minded relatives, they actually thought they were Christians, op asked for an advice, me not knowing his state of spiritual harmony kuku advice him to stay away.. Prevention they say is better Dan cure.
If really any of you so called christians knows whom you are serving, i dont think there would be any need for this sort of reasoning. You are invariably demeaning your Jesus!
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by number5(m): 9:24pm On Oct 24, 2017
Deo1986:
If really any of you so called christians knows whom you are serving, i dont think there would be any need for this sort of reasoning. You are invariably demeaning your Jesus!
Your jesus? Isn't he for all any longer? Ooh, I get d Gist, save your energy and mine also.
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by Deo1986(m): 8:49am On Oct 25, 2017
number5:

Your jesus? Isn't he for all any longer? Ooh, I get d Gist, save your energy and mine also.
He is not for all dude, he is for some..as for energy, i've got a lot of reserves.
Re: Where Should A Man Build A House First: Village Or Township? by number5(m): 6:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Deo1986:
He is not for all dude, he is for some..as for energy, i've got a lot of reserves.

Havnt got any.. So bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Understand Water Borehole Drilling In Nigeria N Important Of Geophysical Survey / How To Build A House On Swampy Land / Trying To Rent A Property In Lagos? Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.