Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi (1569 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Deceit And The Ignorance Of My IPOB Brethren By Uchechukwu Elechi / Joe Igbokwe: "10 Reasons I Insist Some Nigerian Youths Are Lazy" / Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Lies, Deceit And The Many Reasons I Want Obiano Out – Peter Obi by zaza2017: 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2017
Preciousnelly19:

Abeg ask him oooo. The last time I checked, he is Peter Obi the Politician and not Saint Obi grin grin
He wants to be a godfather. . . Dont mind him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fayose’s Failed 2017 Prophecies [FULL LIST] / Correcting The Impression That South East Have The Smallest Landmass In Nigeria. / Kebbi Guber Case: One Of The Many Problems Of Onnoghen

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.