Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,916 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service (45662 Views)

Abdulrasheed Maina Released From Kuje Prison / Faisal Abdulrasheed, Maina’s Son Pulled A Pistol Against DSS - EFCC Agents / Reports Regarding Disengagement Of Mr. Maina From Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by tuscani: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Such a fool

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by veraponpo(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
My President is back!!!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by asawanathegreat(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Finally d needful is done

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by harmless011: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
He is a fugitive he should be arrested as well.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
THAT'S MY PRESIDENT. Stealing is NOW corruption

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by NMotorwerks: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
Where were you guys when Stella Odua was found culpable of corruption in BMW scandal? What did GEJ do?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by rose54321: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2017
We the people have power, the earlier we realise & effectively utilise that the better.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by danjaba(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
A pencil
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by passyhansome(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
KEEP FOOLING PEOPLE YOU CAN FOOL. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN I REPEAT

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by kokoA(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
Desyner:
Reactionary propaganda.
if you don't know how government works then shut up! Buhari is president does not mean he knows everything. There is the head of service who is responsible for all civil servants, she is the one that has an explanation to give as to why/how the fugitive was reinstated.

Meanwhile, kudos to premium times who exposed this evil move. This is the kind of journalism we require to move this country forward.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by efighter: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
oglalasioux:
This is a clear pointer that our president has lost control of his own government. Is anyone surprised about the NNPC fracas and other blunders of the government?

Our president is totally cut off from governance. Who says a cabal is not ruling our nation?

You are mad. People that were accused of corruption during Goatluck Jonaddaft's regime were elevated e.g. Princess Stealer Oduah, Ms Aruma Oteh, Ms Deizaini, Mrs imPatience Jonaddaft e.t.c. Buhari has done the needful, the appointment was done by the body in charge, so Buhari need not be aware. Now that Buhari has been called upon to the injustice, Buhari has done what is expected.

You said that Buahri is not in control of his goernment, now tell me who was in control of Jonaddaft's government while he drank away his life?

a. Ms Diezaini Alison-Madueke
b. Mama Piss Sheppopo the grammarian
c. Puff-puff cheeked world bank house-girl called Ngozi Okono-Iwealla
d. ATM Dasuki Sambo
e. All of of the above

5 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by duerap: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
Throwback:
Even the APC government should spare Nigeria this mockery and disengage themselves from power.

This is too shameful. This is sacrilegious. This is the end.

Why asking for a full report when the report from the Osinbajo panel on SGF and NIA Director are still gathering dust on your table? How long does it take to study a report that has already proffered recommendations?

If I was a member of this government, I would resign immediately this morning.

Has he ever been in control

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2017
who made the appointment in the first place?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Paperwhite(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Maradonna:
.....I would have expected the narrative to go thus:

PMB sacks Maina, orders his immediate arrest and passport forfeiture. Also issues a query to Minister of Interior and Head of service for derecliction of duty.

But i guess, he is from the 97% region grin
Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
someone somewhere is jus bent on seeing dis man fail....
he has found himsef amongst hyenas and lion parading demselves as kinsmen..
even the jagaban he sidelined sef no go do am like dis..
fank God say na him own ppu dey do am..
ma jagaban don leave d country for am mk e no talk say na him dey do am...
na him own ppu put hand for him mata..

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Rayd502(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2017
Why was he recalled in the first instance?I'm sure this action taken is just to save face after the public out cry.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by TimeMod1: 2:40pm On Oct 23, 2017
The HOS must be held to account & expose the forces behind the secrecy...but then again, this is Nigeria
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by awa(m): 2:41pm On Oct 23, 2017
passyhansome:
KEEP FOOLING PEOPLE YOU CAN FOOL. NOTHING WILL HAPPEN I REPEAT

Yes

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Moety: 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
This is disgusting.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by edgecution(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
People can hate Buhari because he messed up. ...for all his bigotry and insensitivity..but people should stop displaying ignorance....he might not know about his recall. Its like saying Jonathan knows about all the money stolen.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by omenka(m): 2:43pm On Oct 23, 2017
Now, that is the President I voted for! smiley

Do not stop there sir, go the full hog, prosecute the thief and make sure he gets what he deserves! cool

Pyhon1, you seeing this?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Angelb4: 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
Penalty82:
He didn't order for his immediate arrest. Asking for full report on circumstances of his recall shows that Buhari has lost total control of his government. Cabals are the ones that are running things in this government. How can a President be sleeping on duty like this? May God help us.

The President cannot ask for his arrest bro. His case is already with the EFCC.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by edgecution(m): 2:45pm On Oct 23, 2017
[quote author=Paperwhite pos

Has not been declared wanted by the Efcc? If you know where he lives maybe you direct them to him.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
kikikikikiki....yeye government : shocked!
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by brainpulse: 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
efighter:

You are mad. People that were accused of corruption during Goatluck Jonaddaft's regime were elevated e.g. Princess Stealer Oduah, Ms Aruma Oteh, Ms Deizaini, Mrs imPatience Jonaddaft e.t.c. Buhari has done the needful, the appointment was done by the body in charge, so Buhari need not be aware. Now that Buhari has been called upon to the injustice, Buhari has done what is expected.

You said that Buahri is not in control of his goernment, now tell me who was in control of Jonaddaft's government while he drank away his life?

a. Ms Diezaini Alison-Madueke
b. Mama Piss Sheppopo the grammarian
c. Puff-puff cheeked world bank house-girl called Ngozi Okono-Iwealla
d. ATM Dasuki Sambo
e. All of of the above
Good one, you gave to those imbels
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by edgecution(m): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
Angelb4:

Thank you. Some people just want to post comments by force.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Lilimax(f): 2:46pm On Oct 23, 2017
omenka:
Now, that is the President I voted for! smiley

Do not stop there sir, go the full hog, prosecute the thief and make sure he gets what he deserves! cool

Pyhon1, you seeing this?
Say what say what undecided?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Jaabioro(m): 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
seunmsg:
This is the kind of reaction we expected. Sacking him is not enough, he should be handed over to EFCC immediately for prosecution. In addition, the president should order an investigation into the circumstances surrounding his initial reinstatement. Everyone found culpable should be punished seriously. He should also in this spirit act on the investigation he ordered into the Babachir and NIA DG scandals. Corruption must not be allowed to win this battle.
Well said..a plate of pounded yam and two bottle of origin 4 your lunch.
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Throwback: 2:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
Ballmer:
Not good enough but a lot beta than Jonathan's reaction when he was told Abba Moro slaughtered 100's of your corp members after defrauding them. This is still a lot beta than Ebele's reaction after learning of Oduahgate, Allison jet scandal n many more. This is the beauty of opposition politics Buhari now understand he will not be getting APC presidential ticket on a platter the exigency to shore up his nauseating lackadaisical image.

What was Buhari's reaction after the grass cutting scandal by the SGF?

Was it not months later when the NIA dollars was found before both were probed together?

Where is the panel report on that probe and when will the recommendations be executed?

Will we wait till elections are postponed before executing the recommendations like Jonathan waited to employ the relatives of those who died in the immigration recruitment, based on a promise made over a year before then?

Buhari started slowly in the negative, but is now hastily running to eclipse the ignoble records of moronic Jonathan.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by Penalty82(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Angelb4:

Rearrest nko?
Re: President Buhari Sacks Abdulrasheed Maina From Service by captianfreeman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Every single soul in APC is a Propagandist .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chido Onumah: "I Am Aisha Yesufu, I Am A Biafran, We All Are Biafrans" / INEC Declares Seriake Dickson Winner Of Bayelsa Election / Buhari Meets Saraki Again In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.