Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,276 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria (6714 Views)

Very Curvy Lady Celebrates Her Birthday With Racy Photos Showing Her Ass / South African Pantless Dancer Zodwa Wabantu Exposes Her Vagina In Racy New Image / "I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Kolababe: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2017
Someone or a group of people, asides from D'banj, invited a lot of curvy US models who are popular on Instagram into Nigeria for business recently. They've been hosting parties dressed in little or nothing, and moving between Lagos to Abuja.

Another Lady Luchy Princess, just caught our attention and we thought to share some of her pics. She also attended the Wet-O-Lick Pool Party in Lagos over the weekend. That's the same party attended by the curvy model who shocked everyone at D'banj's show last week.

See all her photos below.

Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Kolababe: 7:24am On Oct 24, 2017
More
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by NwaAmaikpe: 7:30am On Oct 24, 2017
shocked

A part of me tells me she's transgender.

Apart from her nipplés, there's nothing else exciting about this 'shame to feminists'.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 7:31am On Oct 24, 2017
Dis ones private part don become borehole ..

Waste
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by hisroyalrealnes(m): 7:55am On Oct 24, 2017
Imported Olosho.. .

2 Likes

Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Fxmanager(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2017
Okay
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Generalkaycee(m): 7:58am On Oct 24, 2017
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Kolababe: 9:51pm On Oct 24, 2017

Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by mozele(m): 12:20am On Oct 26, 2017
OP please hit your head on a rock real hard!
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Airforce1(m): 4:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Gurls of these dayz
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by darkmarky(m): 5:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Airforce1:
Gurls of these dayz
they go to church in the day and go to clubs at night... My brother it is only God that will save a man
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by 9japrof(m): 5:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Looks like naija is the new hussle for this U.S B.i.t.c.h.e.s

Maybe they've spotted that there is a large cache of U.S dollars around naija.

Don't be surprised they are money launderers who are subtly laundering money for politicians and big businesses

2 Likes

Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 26, 2017
Rubbish
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by galadima77(m): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2017
I'm pretty sure some people pay these ones to come display themselves in Naija
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Edopesin: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2017
Kolababe:
You Must Be Very High Op... Those Pics Ahr From A Certain Night Club Advert On Instagram Who Are Recruiting
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 26, 2017
Kolababe:
Someone or a group of people, asides from D'banj, invited a lot of curvy US models who are popular on Instagram into Nigeria for business recently. They've been hosting parties dressed in little or nothing, and moving between Lagos to Abuja.

Another Lady Luchy Princess, just caught our attention and we thought to share some of her pics. She also attended the Wet-O-Lick Pool Party in Lagos over the weekend. That's the same party attended by the curvy model who shocked everyone at D'banj's show last week.

See all her photos below.

Models or Oloshos I think these are Oloshos from the abroad and not models
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by dadebayo1(m): 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin

Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
9japrof:
Looks like naija is the new hussle for this U.S B.i.t.c.h.e.s

Maybe they've spotted that there is a large cache of U.S dollars around naija.

Don't be surprised they are money launderers who are subtly laundering money for politicians and big businesses
Your last statement might be true o, anything is possible.
Re: See Racy Photos of Another Curvy US model 'Attending Parties' In Nigeria by lereinter(m): 1:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
american olosho wan take over nig space
the stage is set

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women With Hair Net. / Stop Sucking Your Wife’s Breast Doctor Warns / Can My Wife Do Sex With My Father If I Am In.office(photos Attached Of My Wife)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.