Stats: 3,159,000 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! (10252 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

look at this slow thinking retard . better stop playing lab rat with your chemicals

were people being kidnapped left and right during abacha's days?

there have been two bomb incidents in benin in the space of a week.

during abacha's reign, he targeted his enemies with sgt rogers and co

this is different.

mend have introduced a new dimension. don't worry, we will soon see the likes of you gnashing your teeth when politicians commission bombing campaigns against their rivals

lol pls read and shake your head in pity.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by lelele: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
@Asha80

Hw r u doin? I earlier insulted u on anoda thread, sry abt that. My reply was unnecessary (It was written in anger, and it lacked logic). I am sry abt that (pele).
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

lol pls read and shake your head in pity.

what a slow thinker - during abacha's days, we had state sponsored terrorism.

today we have random terrorism (by any and all takers) in which anyone who has a grievance / aim against a perceived political rival uses deadly force .
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

today we have random terrorism (by any and all takers) in which anyone who has a grievance / aim against a perceived political rival uses deadly force .

and somehow that is better than blowing up pipelines? What a troll you are.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 5:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na adult or pikin be dis? Somebody must have put something in your kunu.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
This is incredibly silly.

1. MEND kidnaps innocent civilians but RARELY kill them. for the most part they are well cared for and usually released later (no wonder the expatriates are still working in the ND despite all the "kidnap threats"wink. Contrast that to the "palestinians" who kidnap their targets, execute them on TV and the internet (yelling that demonic allahu archedbar) and then post it on the web for kids to see).

2. Most people not being aware of MEND's warning is probably down to the level of education. At least they dont go on buses and bars blowing up women and children with impunity unlike your own heroes.

what callous miserable excuse for a human being - its ok to be kidnapped as long as you are treated 'fairly'.
maybe you should ask hostages who had their achilles tendons severed about the hospitality of mend.

the oil companies are running skeletal ops in the nd - where are you getting this self serving bs from?

how kind - and typical of a hypocritical elitist - uneducated people do not count.

there is no point doing so . . . there are better things to do than justifying bloody mohammedans.

you know, its not to hard to admit you slipped up rather than persist in your biased hypocritical duplicitous falsehoods or did jesus tell you its ok to lie in his name?
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
Beaf:

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Na adult or pikin be dis? Somebody must have put something in your kunu.

You're just noticing? Getting a mohammedan to reason is like trying to cook a rock.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by asha80(m): 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
lelele:

@Asha80

Hw r u doin? I earlier insulted u on anoda thread, sry abt that. My reply was unnecessary (It was written in anger, and it lacked logic). I am sry abt that (pele).

no wahala
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Abagworo(m): 6:19pm On Mar 15, 2010
up mend!!!
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 6:36pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

You're just noticing? Getting a mohammedan to reason is like trying to cook a rock.

I tire for dat dude! How could any sane person think that state sponsored terrorism under Abacha was a pride to have? shocked
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by netotse(m): 6:58pm On Mar 15, 2010
when we cant disagree withour launching personal attacks on each other it's no wonder ppl are calling for the dissolution of nigeria. . .

@beaf and david
a hypothetical question, when the north is excised from nigeria*(assuming that is what you want. . .), will you now call for all muslims to leave as well? cos y'all seem to have the hots for oyb, and he isn't hausa. . .

point i'm trying to make is that as humans we will always disagree, but we dont have to blame it all on a person's region. religion or what have you(admittedly those factors play a part in shaping us as individuals)
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
I tire for dat dude! How could any sane person think that state sponsored terrorism under Abacha was a pride to have?

you are assuming that because you celebrate terrorism(up mend!) , i also do  tongue

a hypothetical question, when the north is excised from nigeria*(assuming that is what you want. . .), will you now call for all muslims to leave as well? cos y'all seem to have the hots for oyb, and he isn't hausa. . .

dawoda nackson - he'll call for their extermination - don't you know Islam is the sole thing preventing nigeria from taking its place in the heirarchy of nations according to the gospel of nackson   tongue
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by nduchucks: 7:17pm On Mar 15, 2010
Beaf:

That is the prayer of all oil parasites.
Fortunately, foreign countries are revulsed by the government sponsored human rights abuses in the Niger Delta and will NEVER classify MEND as terrorist.

Any organization which perpetrates crimes such as kidnapping foreign and domestic oil workers, blowing up assets partially owned by foreign countries e.t.c., is by default a terrorist organization from the US standpoint. MEND does not command enough respect to be mentioned directly as a terrorist organization by the USA or other foreign powers.

If you continue to believe, as you've stated several times, that when trouble starts, MEND will be treated with kids cloves by Africom, think again - you may be setting yourself up for a very rude awakening.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by marvix(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
Quote from pennywise
Now tell me do you think the interest of the ND will be better served if Jonathan is president preferring not to ruffle feathers and maintaining 13% derivation or someone else is president but with the ND getting derivation in excess of 50% as it was in the first republic%

Do u rily think dat derivation is d prob of d ND, do u fink dat wit an increase in derivation d problems in d ND wil just go away.
The truth be said even if u want a 100% derivation u won't and can't get dat in a chaotic atmosphere let us sheath our swords let us dialogue d govt we kip blamin is not d problem nd d people @ d helm of affairs most times arenot affected by all dis chaos we try to wreck on ourselves. Dialogue is key, peace is essential car bombs won't change anything it can only increase d misery in d ND. MEND pls cease fire we don't want no war
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2010
netotse:

when we cant disagree withour launching personal attacks on each other it's no wonder ppl are calling for the dissolution of nigeria. . .

@beaf and david

point i'm trying to make is that as humans we will always disagree, but we dont have to blame it all on a person's region. religion or what have you(admittedly those factors play a part in shaping us as individuals)

Are you imagining things? I have not said a word about religion on this thread.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by invisible2(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
@marvix, your writeup is painfully difficult to read, are you a drop out or what?
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2010
Beaf:

Are you imagining things? I have not said a word about religion on this thread.

they know the truth . . . islam is the problem. Its the sign of a guilty conscience.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ndu_chucks

Keep dreaming wild and impossible dreams.
When it is Mutallab, you will say, "Oh dan banza America hates Nigeria!"; when it comes to oil, you start hallucinating, "Oh America the saviour of our oil parasitism will finish MEND, the freedom fighters".

. . .Dream on!
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by mamagee3(f): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
Thank God nobody dies, Nigeria is fast turning into Iraq and Iran. . .
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by marvix(m): 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2010
@invisible its not my fault if u don't know how 2 read. U can get a translator if u nid one and meanwhile this is not a forum to show off language skills.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 7:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
^
Seriously, nobody can read what you write. Most times I just skip it.
Get serious.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by kosovo(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
Just watched the video, it was only 25 minutes into the meeting, the second speaker was just speaking when the bomb exploded, As usual the Meeting was disrupted and everyone ran for safety,  i thought MEND was rendered powerless. This is interesting,  cheesy
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by yme1(f): 8:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
God have mercy
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by cvibe: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
Any pictures of Governors diving for cover?
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by SapeleGuy: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
kosovo:

Just watched the video, it was only 25 minutes into the meeting, the second speaker was just speaking when the bomb exploded, As usual the Meeting was disrupted and everyone ran for safety,  i thought MEND was rendered powerless. This is interesting,  cheesy

Old boy e don do, remove this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413076.0.html

The funny thing is nah your thread wey Seun lock where you say violent protest is the only way forward that caused the katakata for the past 2 days on NL.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by oderemo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
i think some ppl need to be arrested if not for anything other than incitement , but becos of anonymity of the internet, we know not where they hide.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by JUO(m): 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
My question is, why will they hold the meeting with the elders of the Niger Delta without involving the youths?
see where govonors they run for their life. them wan chop alone
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by tlops(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
shocked shocked shocked na wa oh, soon we'll be competing with pakistan,
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by 1106: 9:04pm On Mar 15, 2010
ooh gawd why did oshiomole nor die naw~
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by jasminexx(f): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
[img][/img]

Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Abagworo(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2010
nigeria needs urgent restructuring and true federalism.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
Abagworo:

nigeria needs urgent restructuring and true federalism.

nah! One Nigeria! Lets just pretend this never happened.

Kano Qualifies For Emergency Rule - Criminologist / Civil Defence Officers Arrested For Stealing Fuel / FG To Finally Liquidate PHCN With Imminent Declaration Of TEM

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52