Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,664 members, 7,837,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! (10250 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Buhari To Continue Amnesty Programme For Niger Delta / Ex-militants Mount Road Blocks In Warri Over Amnesty Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2010
Pennywise:

Actually pennywise is all that. You want to keep towing this line or you want us to stay on topic

^^it's in your best interest to stay on topic, not mine.

if most nigerians were like me MEND would not be a problem today.

mudslinging does not prevent me from telling it like it is, and neither am i intimidated by cowardly pieces of moldy gas, so like i said, you need to stop feeling funky over rubbish
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Pennywise(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
. . . . . . .
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
sweet! grin Long may the bombs rain . . .

Pharaoh let my people go!
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

http://www.start.umd.edu/start/data/tops/terrorist_organization_profile.asp?id=4692

http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/crt/2006/82738.htm

sraight from united  states  homeland security and the state department  

do you honestly think the us will not classify an organisation that kidnaps its citizens and bombs facilities run by its companies based in its sister countries as anything but terrorist?

You're such a lying hypocrite . . . read from the two sites you quoted.

Site 1 - U.S. Government Designations

Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO): No
Terrorist Exclusion List (TEL): No

Other Governments' Designations

UK Proscribed Group: No
Australia Specified Group: No
Canada Specified Group: No
EU Specified Group: No
Russia Specified Group: No

Site 2 - OTHER GROUPS OF CONCERN
The following groups of concern have not been designated as Foreign Terrorist Organizations under 8 USC Section 1189, although many have been designated under other U.S. Government counterterrorism authorities.

The U of Maryland can declare MEND a terrorist group if it so wishes . . . it is NOT officially classified as such from any North American or European nation.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by joshO: 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
Abeg let the bombs reign. They should upgrade to more advanced IED's, that would be nice.

I'm dissapointed that it wasn't placed closer to that midget of a governor from Edo state or his
co-midget - Uduaghan grin They should then reserve the most powerful devices for the Sylva's, Babangida's,
Anaconda's, Ibori's of our time,
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

http://www.start.umd.edu/start/data/tops/terrorist_organization_profile.asp?id=4692

http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/crt/2006/82738.htm

sraight from united  states  homeland security and the state department  

do you honestly think the us will not classify an organisation that kidnaps its citizens and bombs facilities run by its companies based in its sister countries as anything but terrorist?

Now I know you are daft and can't understand what you are reading. Olodo, you don't even know the meaning of "concern".
This is the full list of terrorist organisation according to the US. Show me MEND in it, ode!

Country Reports on Terrorism

Office of the Coordinator for Counterterrorism

April 30, 2007

Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO) aliases cited are consistent with and drawn from the Specially Designated Nationals list maintained by the Department of Treasury. The full list can be found at the following website: http://www.treasury.gov/offices/enforcement/ofac/sdn/sdnlist.txt

Abu Nidal Organization (ANO)
Abu Sayyaf Group (ASG)
Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade
Ansar al-Sunna (AS)
Armed Islamic Group (GIA)
Asbat al-Ansar
Aum Shinrikyo (Aum)
Basque Fatherland and Liberty (ETA)
Communist Party of Philippines/New People's Army (CPP/NPA)
Continuity Irish Republican Army (CIRA)
Gama'a al-Islamiyya (IG)
HAMAS
Harakat ul-Mujahedin (HUM)
Hizballah
Islamic Jihad Union (IJU)
Islamic Movement of Uzbekistan (IMU)
Jaish-e-Mohammed (JEM)
Jemaah Islamiya Organization (JI)
Al-Jihad (AJ)
Kahane Chai (Kach)
Kongra-Gel (KGK/PKK)
Lashkar e-Tayyiba (LT)
Lashkar i Jhangvi (LJ)
Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE)
Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG)
Moroccan Islamic Combatant Group (GICM)
Mujahedin-e Khalq Organization (MEK)
National Liberation Army (ELN)
Palestine Liberation Front (PLF)
Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine (PFLP)
Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine-General Command (PFLP-GC)
Al-Qaida (AQ)
Al-Qaida in Iraq (AQI)
Al-Qaida in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM) [Formerly Salafist Group for Call and Combat (GSPC)]
Real IRA (RIRA)
Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC)
Revolutionary Nuclei (RN)
Revolutionary Organization 17 November
Revolutionary People's Liberation Party/Front (DHKP/C)
Shining Path (SL)
United Self-Defense Forces of Colombia (AUC)
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by marvix(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2010
These people are only bein used by d cabal to make a mess of Jonathan and his presidential ambition. All they are tryin to prove is dat Jonathan can't guarantee peace in d land pls don't let us be carried away let us all come forward and denounce dis violent acts and I want to plead wit members of MEND not to allow themselves to be used in scuttlin d chance of d ND in producin d nxt president
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Ibime(m): 4:12pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

so brave man - did you protest alongside the ogonis or were you peeing in your pants from the window and whispering 'i'm on your side?'

Am skilled in the art of guerrilla warfare. . . . I dont protest under hail of bullets. . . I prefer to shoot and disappear!  grin

BTW, there was no protest in PH. . . what happened in PH was an state-sponsored war between Okrikas and Ogonis. . .

oyb:

study in contradictions. good to know you are admitting that those repentant miltants who went on rampage in uniport are men of principle

The OPC thugs who currently terrorise Lagos and commit all sort of crimes, did they not genuinely fight for June 12?

The Russians who defeated Nazi Germany, did they not engage in wanton rape of civilians?

Show me any scenario where good men do not use morally-bankrupt men to achieve military aims.

oyb:

you know what wole soyinka said - when the head is rotten, whatever goes on beneath ( at the foot soldier level) should not be suprising.

Thats why Wole Soyinka is part of the MEND-appointed Aaron team. Do you know better that Soyinka?

oyb:

keep celebrating your men of principle.

like so many before them , they are slowly and surely devolving into a gang of criminals for profit

Keep toting brainless mantra like the mindless drone you are.

The fact remains that MEND have not sold out the struggle of the Niger-Delta people, despite considerable financial inducement from a criminal Govt who choose to negotiate with mere footsoldiers and mercenaries rather than discuss the underlying issues of the Niger-Delta (and Nigerian) question as a whole with luminaries such as Wole Soyinka.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
Beaf:

Now I know you are daft and can't understand what you are reading. Olodo, you don't even know the meaning of "concern".
This is the full list of terrorist organisation according to the US. Show me MEND in it, ode!

ouch - i moved too fast. enjoy .  grin

davidylan:

You're such a lying hypocrite . . . read from the two sites you quoted.

Site 1 - U.S. Government Designations

Foreign Terrorist Organization (FTO): No
Terrorist Exclusion List (TEL): No

Other Governments' Designations

UK Proscribed Group: No
Australia Specified Group: No
Canada Specified Group: No
EU Specified Group: No
Russia Specified Group: No

Site 2 - OTHER GROUPS OF CONCERN
The following groups of concern have not been designated as Foreign Terrorist Organizations under 8 USC Section 1189, although many have been designated under other U.S. Government counterterrorism authorities.

The U of Maryland can declare MEND a terrorist group if it so wishes . . . it is NOT officially classified as such from any North American or European nation.

[img]http://www.start.umd.edu/start/images/logo_main.gif[/img]

berra shut up, you psychotic hypocrite - if it was some Palestinians exploding car bombs you'd be speaking out of  the other side of your mouth.

hypocritical, cowardly  internet warrior  embarassed
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Pennywise(m): 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
marvix:

These people are only bein used by d cabal to make a mess of Jonathan and his presidential ambition. All they are tryin to prove is dat Jonathan can't guarantee peace in d land pls don't let us be carried away let us all come forward and denounce dis violent acts and I want to plead wit members of MEND not to allow themselves to be used in scuttlin d chance of d ND in producin d nxt president

ND president post Jonathan will only inflame passions in the north. Besides who among the lot can bring abt changes when structures remain the same. Changed structure to reflect a true federation and accountable Governors is what the ND needs hardly who is president.

This in summary is what Mend is saying. No more no less.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
Ibime:

Am skilled in the art of guerrilla warfare. . . . I dont protest under hail of bullets. . . I prefer to shoot and disappear!  grin

BTW, there was no protest in PH. . . what happened in PH was an state-sponsored war between Okrikas and Ogonis. . .

i forget the name of the university close to where the repentant miltants were camped. . .

Ibime:

abegi - you just hit restart on your ps/xbox controller  tongue - you think na gow where u can adjust difficulty if the going gets tough ?

The OPC thugs who currently terrorise Lagos and commit all sort of crimes, did they not genuinely fight for June 12?

The Russians who defeated Nazi Germany, did they not engage in wanton despoil of civilians?

opc thugs fought for june 12? what are you on? when did opc become an ar of nadeco?

i seem to remeber that russians, americans and britons defeated germany -

i don't reacall any wanton ra-pe of japanese civilians by americans the way

keep making excuses for criminal behavior
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

berra shut up, you psychotic hypocrite - if it was some Palestinians exploding car bombs you'd be speaking out of  the other side of your mouth.

hypocritical, cowardly  internet warrior  embarassed

you just realised you were a lying idiot? grin

The jews OWN THE LAND! the very fact that the land bears 99% jewish names (judea, nazareth, jerusalem, bethlehem) is enough to let us know that the "palestinian" cause is basically the same as that of the northerners in Nigeria. A fight to steal lands for allah by force.

That of course is not the issue of this thread (except you really have nothing to say beyond rehashing bleeding falsehoods). I suggest you stick to READING and VERIFYING your "facts" before vituperating like allah's mad dog.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by marvix(m): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
Quote from pennywise
ND president post Jonathan will only inflame passions in the north. Besides who among the lot can bring abt changes when structures remain the same. Changed structure to reflect a true federation and accountable Governors is what the ND needs hardly who is president.

No wonder u are pennywise, wil d structures change by themselves, if wit Jonathan actin d ND degenerates back to where it was b4 do u need a soothsayer to tell u its ova wit Jonathans presidential bid pls let us cool our tempers at least til after d elections nxt year and let's c if Jonathan won't attend to d probs of d ND.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Pennywise(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
marvix:

No wonder u are pennywise, wil d structures change by themselves, if wit Jonathan actin d ND degenerates back to where it was b4 do u need a soothsayer to tell u its ova wit Jonathans presidential bid pls let us cool our tempers at least til after d elections nxt year and let's c if Jonathan won't attend to d probs of d ND.

I can assure you and believe me when I say I am calm. This is internet conversation, there is no money involved.

Now tell me do you think the interest of the ND will be better served if Jonathan is president preferring not to ruffle feathers and maintaining 13% derivation or someone else is president but with the ND getting derivation in excess of 50% as it was in the first republic%
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Ibime(m): 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

opc thugs fought for june 12? what are you on? when did opc become an ar of nadeco?

What was OPC's role and why and when was it formed?

oyb:

i seem to remeber that russians, americans and britons defeated germany -

i don't reacall any wanton ra-pe of japanese civilians by americans the way

keep making excuses for criminal behavior

Stop talking rubbish. . . . only an idiot would assume that soldiers do not regress into animal behaviour. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Mar 15, 2010
@poster, the crises & unrest in Nigeria is just beginning, but note that these will not lead us to break up
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

ouch - i moved too fast. enjoy .  grin

True, speaking too quickly is not a sign of wisdom.
Limit yourself to what you know, instead of attempting to twist the truth and getting caught pants down.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Oba234: 4:57pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mend is nothing but a terrorist group and should be classify as such.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by riversboy: 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
I think that stands as a confirmation from their website.

http://mendnigerdelta.com/current-news/m-e-n-d-press-releases/
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 5:02pm On Mar 15, 2010
Oba234:

Mend is nothing but a terrorist group and should be classify as such.

That is the prayer of all oil parasites.
Fortunately, foreign countries are revulsed by the government sponsored human rights abuses in the Niger Delta and will NEVER classify MEND as terrorist.

[size=14pt]We know who the real Boko Harams, parasites, thieves, murderers, terrorists and cabals are.[/size]
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by ud4u: 5:06pm On Mar 15, 2010
Is even good they started with their governors who went to Abuja to disgrace themselves that Jonathan should remain the acting President while Yaradua remain the president even at coma.

Good for them
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 15, 2010
davidylan:

you just realised you were a lying idiot?  grin

The jews OWN THE LAND! the very fact that the land bears 99% jewish names (judea, nazareth, jerusalem, bethlehem) is enough to let us know that the "palestinian" cause is basically the same as that of the northerners in Nigeria. A fight to steal lands for allah by force.

That of course is not the issue of this thread (except you really have nothing to say beyond rehashing bleeding falsehoods). I suggest you stick to READING and VERIFYING your "facts" before vituperating like allah's mad dog.

stop skirting the issue. we all know that you are a hypocrite, but you cannot condemn one set of people for settting off car bombs, and excuse another set for doing the same thing. that is the highest degree of hypocrisy - but then again, coming from a blood thirsty hypocrite like you -

would be interesting to know if you'd feel the same way about mend if some of your kinsmen were kidnapped for ransom, in the booming industry mend midwifed
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

stop skirting the issue. we all know that you are a hypocrite, but you cannot condemn one set of people for settting off car bombs, and excuse another set for doing the same thing. that is the highest degree of hypocrisy - but then again, coming from a blood thirsty hypocrite like you -

would be interesting to know if you'd feel the same way about mend if some of your kinsmen were kidnapped for ransom, in the booming industry mend midwifed

1. the issue had nothing to do with "palestinians" . . . talk about "skirting an issue".

2. The complaints is NOT about condemning people for setting off car bombs . . . that is the muslims absurd and incompetent way of looking at things . . . the issues to consider FIRST are:

a. legitimacy of the struggle - the "palestinian"struggle is NOTHING but a brazen attempt by muslims to wipe out the jews. Jerusalem is a jewish city, has remained so for 3000 yrs . . . what is the arab claim to it? How then do you justify car bombs AGAINST jewish citizens IN Jerusalem?
MEND has a legitimate claim.

b. The aim of MEND is NOT indiscriminate killing of innocent citizens (as indicated by their widespread warning BEFORE the attack for citizens close to the designated bomb sites to be evacuated). Contrast that to the "palestinians" who will rather die if they can take along with them some innocent jews too.

3. Its a bit absurd for you to accuse me of "hypocrisy". You support arab bomb attacks, attempt to explain away HAMAS car bombs as revenge for Israeli "atrocities" and YET come here to bleat about MEND bomb attacks?

My friend go and sit down and allow rational folks to have a debate. When mohammedans appear on a thread they seem to suspend all capacity to reason.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
keep celebrating.

just keep in mind that while most of you are celebrating nigeria's decent into anarchy from the safety of the west, those dear to you are still on ground here, and not protected from the outcomes of these actions.

most of you are probably too scared to come home anyway - what with kidnapping and now bombing - you'd probably need armored cars to move around.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by asha80(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

keep celebrating.

just keep in mind that while most of you are celebrating nigeria's decent into anarchy from the safety of the west, those dear to you are still on ground here, and not protected from the outcomes of these actions.

most of you are probably too scared to come home anyway - what with kidnapping and now bombing - you'd probably need armored cars to move around.

is this a self deafitist consoling statement
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Beaf: 5:24pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

keep celebrating.

So it is now MEND's fault that corruption is rampant in the country? shocked Your recommendation seems to be that, everybody should roll over and give up while cabals pillage the country. You will wait in vain and your hope will turn to futility; Nigerians are waking up and seizing what is rightfully theirs.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by ow11(m): 5:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
Long may the bombs reign!!!

Three arms zone and A**o rock should be next. . . These vagabonds in power should realise that it is not safe to steal money meant for the populace to buy expensive properties in Europe.

This is what they should be doing. . It is much better than kidnapping and makes electoral offices very risky. If they like they should allocate the whole budget to security vote, the bombs wouldn't stop going off.

To all those Boko Haram and Fulani Herdsmen and their sympathisers, learn from MEND and attack your rulers that have decided that polio and VVF are your lot in life. Leave the Beroms alone!
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 15, 2010
1. the issue had nothing to do with "palestinians" . . . talk about "skirting an issue".

2. The complaints is NOT about condemning people for setting off car bombs . . . that is the muslims absurd and incompetent way of looking at things . . . the issues to consider FIRST are:

a. legitimacy of the struggle - the "palestinian"struggle is NOTHING but a brazen attempt by muslims to wipe out the jews.
Jerusalem is a jewish city, has remained so for 3000 yrs . . . what is the arab claim to it? How then do you justify car bombs AGAINST jewish citizens IN Jerusalem?
MEND has a legitimate claim.

b. The aim of MEND is NOT indiscriminate killing of innocent citizens (as indicated by their widespread warning BEFORE the attack for citizens close to the designated bomb sites to be evacuated). Contrast that to the "palestinians" who will rather die if they can take along with them some innocent jews too.

3. Its a bit absurd for you to accuse me of "hypocrisy". You support arab bomb attacks, attempt to explain away HAMAS car bombs as revenge for Israeli "atrocities" and YET come here to bleat about MEND bomb attacks?

My friend go and sit down and allow rational folks to have a debate. When mohammedans appear on a thread they seem to suspend all capacity to reason.

typical hypocrisy and double speak from davidylan, nairalands most bloodthirsty hypocrite

thank god there are better ambassaors for christianity - otherwise we'd think the religion was full of psychotic hypocrites

[size=14pt]show one thread where i have supported bomb /suicide attacks by Palestinians - you godforsaken lying excuse for a human being. [/size]

the mend you are celebrating kidnapped inncocent civilians - justify that . what widespread warning are you bleating about? most people were not aware of any warning until they logged onto nairaland. are you so stupid and callous that you think the average citizen has unlimited access to the internet?

i am condemning car bombs in any form or manner, and pointing out what we all know about you and double standards - you have no problem with atrocities when they are committed by people you 'support' .

mend have bombed pipelines and caused damage to the environment. is that the hallmark of a responsible movement?

Stop talking rubbish. . . . only an idiot would assume that soldiers do not regress into animal behaviour. . .

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allied_war_crimes_during_World_War_II

i no fit laugh  grin. later ibime will be dissing people that quote wikipedia
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

keep celebrating.

So we were not in anarchy before MEND right? I wonder what we'd call the reign of terror Abacha unleashed on us then.

Like i said earlier, your capacity to suspend reason is unrivaled.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
So we were not in anarchy before MEND right? I wonder what we'd call the reign of terror Abacha unleashed on us then.

Like i said earlier, your capacity to suspend reason is unrivaled.

look at this slow thinking retard . better stop playing lab rat with your chemicals

were people being kidnapped left and right during abacha's days?

there have been two bomb incidents in benin in the space of a week.

during abacha's reign, he targeted his enemies with sgt rogers and co

this is different.

mend have introduced a new dimension. don't worry, we will soon see the likes of you gnashing your teeth when politicians commission bombing campaigns against their rivals
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

[size=14pt]show one thread where i have supported bomb /suicide attacks by Palestinians - you godforsaken lying excuse for a human being. [/size]

there is no point doing so . . . there are better things to do than justifying bloody mohammedans.

oyb:

the mend you are celebrating kidnapped inncocent civilians - justify that . what widespread warning are you bleating about? most people were not aware of any warning until they logged onto nairaland. are you so silly and callous that you think the average citizen has unlimited access to the internet?

This is incredibly stup[i]i[/i]d.

1. MEND kidnaps innocent civilians but RARELY kill them. for the most part they are well cared for and usually released later (no wonder the expatriates are still working in the ND despite all the "kidnap threats"wink. Contrast that to the "palestinians" who kidnap their targets, execute them on TV and the internet (yelling that demonic allahu archedbar) and then post it on the web for kids to see).

2. Most people not being aware of MEND's warning is probably down to the level of education. At least they dont go on buses and bars blowing up women and children with impunity unlike your own heroes.

oyb:

i am condemning car bombs in any form or manner, and pointing out what we all know about you and double standards - you have no problem with atrocities when they are committed by people you 'support' .

You only do so when it is convenient for you as usual . . . al taqiya at play . . . no surprises there.

oyb:

mend have bombed pipelines and caused damage to the environment. is that the hallmark of a responsible movement?

If the palestinians only bombed water treatment plants and caused damage to the environment no one would even notice the ME existed. Fool.
Re: Bomb Blast In Warri During Amnesty Talks! by Ibime(m): 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2010
oyb:

i no fit laugh  grin. later ibime will be dissing people that quote wikipedia

au contraire, Im a big fan of Wikipedia cos it quotes references from other legitimate sources.  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Count Anioma Nation Out Of The Niger Delta Republic! / Paris Club Refund: Strike, Protests Loom In States Over Unpaid Salary Arrears / SERAP Sues Health Ministry, NCDC Over ‘failure To Account For COVID-19 Money’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.