Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,612 members, 7,816,513 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (25608 Views)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / Bombshell ! Girl Of 18 Slept With Over 50 Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 29, 2010
eldee:

Canvassing for gender equality in list of forum members, number of women in music videos and B.S like this is unconscious drive towards feminism look like a farce.
What next you'll talk of the glass ceiling in the number of women buying Eminem albums?? or the relatively low number of women watching football on TV??

I see where feminists are coming from . . . but stuff like this is disrespectful to the Anne Walkers of this world.

Infact what of the age representation . . . everyone on that list is either in their 20s or 30s . . . what of the over-60s??
What of the teenagers??  grin grin

Infact, we want a tribunal hearing grin grin

So you wouldn't speak up if you think a woman on this forum was wrongfully left out of something, just because the mod is guy    undecided

Okay, maybe this is not the right place to talk about women rights and all that, but tkb knows what I'm talking about!   wink
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ tkb,
Nothing o, you be my egbon.  
oyb, as usual, you no well.

good to know u sabi your egbon
how u dey?

You two just get a room already and unleash your agros . Loff wan tin tin.  tongue tongue tongue

So you still remember me?

ANd you have forgotten me cry cry

@tkb
Oya . . . redistribute your list . . . 4 men, 4 women and two hermaphrodites  
Right now you only have one hermaphrodite . . . Dayo

2 men, 2 women, 2 hermaphrodites, 2 transexual and 2 undecided.

Eldee can take the spot for transexual and cross dressers
Hermaphrodite should go to Aloy-emeka/Hotfunmi/earthmama/Deepzone/Osunamazon
My List.

Mukina
Spikedcylinder
Osisi
Platinumnk
FL Gators
UJUJOAN
mama-gee
The-Amaka
Thiefofhearts
Tope2000
Diva 2

Make dem no talk say I like woman include eldee
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 5:30pm On Mar 29, 2010
dayokanu:

My List.

Mukina
Spikedcylinder
Osisi
Platinumnk
FL Gators
UJUJOAN
mama-gee
The-Amaka
Thiefofhearts
Tope2000
Diva 2

so which kain list be this grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^If you no like am at least Ujujoan go like am.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by eldee(m): 5:34pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

So you wouldn't speak up if you think a woman on this forum was wrongfully left out of something, just because the mod is guy    undecided

Okay, maybe this is not the right place to talk about women rights and all that, but tkb knows what I'm talking about!   wink

This is not because the Admin is a guy . . . this is clearly based on merit.
Even the chics on this forum have clearly agreed with TKB's list many times outside this thread.
If you don't see the world as a war between men and women, it won't be hard to understand this.

It's your opinion, his list might be wrong, but don't use feminism as an excuse . . . use merit.
Putting feminism into trivial matters like this is lame. . .
That's just what I wanted to point out.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by 0hsisi: 5:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ dayo,I do miss our early days of nairaland though
It was more fun
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by eldee(m): 5:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
dayokanu:

2 men, 2 women, 2 hermaphrodites, 2 transexual and 2 undecided.

Eldee can take the spot for transexual and cross dressers
Hermaphrodite should go to Aloy-emeka/Hotfunmi/earthmama/Deepzone/Osunamazon
My List.

Mukina
Spikedcylinder
Osisi
Platinumnk
FL Gators
UJUJOAN
mama-gee
The-Amaka
Thiefofhearts
Tope2000
Diva 2

You nor too well grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Hauwa1: 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ummm
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
eldee:

This is not because the Admin is a guy . . . this is clearly based on merit.
Even the chics on this forum have clearly agreed with TKB's list many times outside this thread.
If you don't see the world as a war between men and women, it won't be hard to understand this.

It's your opinion, his list might be wrong, but don't use feminism as an excuse . . . use merit.
Putting feminism into trivial matters like this is lame. . .
That's just what I wanted to point out.

Point taken, but if you read my posts well, you'll see that the my grouse was that I thought some people deserved to have come before some of his people. It just happened that they were women and I couldnt think of a better reason why someone as intelligent as he is would have missed them!
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2010
dayokanu:

^^If you no like am at least Ujujoan go like am.

lol cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 5:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

Point taken, but if you read my posts well, you'll see that the my grouse was that I thought some people deserved to have come before some of his people. It just happened that they were women and I couldnt think of a better reason why someone as intelligent as he is would have missed them!
shocked shocked shocked
oluwa o deliver me from Uju

u wan make i edit that list by force? but na my own na grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
tkb417:

shocked shocked shocked
oluwa o deliver me from Uju

u wan make i edit that list by force? but na my own na grin grin grin grin

lol! grin grin

Don't mind me jor, stick with your list. Let me go home and rest and then think of my own list. Oh you can be sure there would be no gender bias! wink cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by dayokanu(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ dayo,I do miss our early days of nairaland though
It was more fun

It was fun reading Afams epistle and conspiracy theories, Babyosisis /Nwandos tantrums, Davidylans epistle.

Most guys on Politics I cant even remember them. When religion section was not separated.

Ujujoan,

Oya vote for my list jare. We shall overcome all this men wey wan sideline women.  "Bottom Power" don catch me o
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by saokea(m): 5:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
What about me?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by daffur: 6:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
tkb417:

so which kain list be this grin
as the inhouse Grand Patron of thìs forum, l gave you people the opportunity to come up with ur lists. But it is disheartening to find lists submitted to my secretary filled with strange names. Despite the wide spread liberty and the demands of my numerous supporters to include my name(which l found strange), l dont want to back any form of illegality here. Tomorrow, l wil announce the names of the committe that wil look into the lists. Thankx.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 6:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
daffur:

as the inhouse Grand Patron of thìs forum, l gave you people the opportunity to come up with your lists. But it is disheartening to find lists submitted to my secretary filled with strange names. Despite the wide spread liberty and the demands of my numerous supporters to include my name(which l found strange), l dont want to back any form of illegality here. Tomorrow, l wil announce the names of the committe that wil look into the lists. Thankx.
hehehehe
wahala, who be this again?
den don ban this one again grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by smile4kenn(m): 6:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
Nigerians love titles and honor for nothing, This thread is useless to me, unless it is for fun.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by adebayo201: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
smile4kenn:

Nigerians love titles and honor for nothing, This thread is useless to me, unless it is for fun.

u ar right boo. just for ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn grin grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by dominique(f): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2010
lolzzz. . . you guys are cracking me up grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
Where d hell is THE AMAKA's name on dt list? I think she of all pple deserves to hv her name up there. And no i'm no asskisser! Her posts are enlightening and not biased or sentimental. I've been following her right frm bellanaija.
Anyway, good job to @jarus. This is no mean feat!
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
Where d hell is THE AMAKA's name on dt list? I think she of all pple deserves to hv her name up there. And no i'm no asskisser! Her posts are enlightening and not biased or sentimental. I've been following her right frm bellanaija.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by na2day2(m): 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
Cherechy:

what has amaka contributed? undecided undecided undecided
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by daffur: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2010
Guidelines For Selection of Nairalanders of All Time
1. Must ve registered between Jan 2005 - Dec 2009

2. The total number of which must be 60% female (they are the most active and very entertaining) and 40% male

3. All members in diaspora ARE allowed to be included

4. Under no circumstance will members of the committee include unauthorised/their names.

5. The work must be completed and submitted to my office within 2weeks of receiving this guidelines.

Signed
His Eminence
The Grand Patron
Nairaland.com
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by daffur: 9:04pm On Mar 29, 2010
All Modz should endevour to report all forms of irregularities
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by daffur: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2010

To: The Other Selection Committee

1. please forward names of ur members to my secretary for final selection and compilation.

2. Your cooperation in this regard should be prompt and without delay.

GRAND PATRON
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
this thread is quite funny . . . its succeeded in revealing the fact that deep down a lot of us are simply insecure little wimps. At the end of the day . . . you wont add an anonymous "award" to your real life CV.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by daffur: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
Cherechy:

mods note
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Kunbee: 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
Fab list smiley
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by THEAMAKA(f): 11:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
lol see people vexing.
are there any prizes being given out. . . or? ? ? cause that's when people should vex. lol

there are a lot of people i like on here but "legend" errm. . .
what about the infamous ones? lol

@cherechy
nah, i'd rather stay out. lol and so you've been following my since the BN days, eh? nice.  wink
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by netotse(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

tkb! i'm starting to suspect you have been having underhand dealings(in cash or kind) with the feminists. . .i hereby place you under observation, any unexplained sympathy to their cause will confirm the foregoing suspicions. you went from being the poster boy of chauvinism to 'knowing' in just one post,*shuddering* i can only imagine what could have happened behind the scenes. cheesy

@thread
this is my list, not in any order!

mukina2: this babe is mature, doesnt allow herself to be caught up in unnecessary stuff. . .she prolly doesn't know how to cook jor(that's what i tell my self to stop me from fantasizing cheesy)

debosky:this dude is versatile, once saw him on a thread talking about socratic arguments or some funny ish, was shocked when i discovered he's an engineer and a pretty competent one from the looks of it. . . he's an ashewo with a brain and a sense of humour, someone should tell me what else a man needs? plus word in the streets is that he can dance cheesy. . .@debosky. . .the boy is good

Davidylan
:sometimes i wonder whether an aisha 'shattered' his heart at some point in time, but it doesnt detract from the fact that he has depth, i have christened him the bishop of bobi in my mind. one of the few people on NL that show me that being an ashewo doesn't mean you cant be smart.@david. . .much respect

Spikedcylinder
: this girl has mind(if u dont know what that phrase means, u're on a long ting!), she doesn't play fair(what can i say, some of us like feisty women cheesy), she can hold her own anywhere. . .spikeybaby, i'll always love you kiss

iice: even i dont know what i think about her, this babe is just different(she doesnt like being called babe tongue). . .@iice i cut cap for you. . .twale!

jakumo:i've heard gist about this guy on other forums(some females were planning to entice him away from NL). . .the guy try

thiefofhearts:i fear this girl's tongue, i dont know any person i fear on NL as much as i fear her. . .still doesn't stop me from dreaming about her cleavage though. . .that thing is deadly cheesy

windywendy:y'all dont want to know how many times i've married this woman in my dreams(yes i know she's married with kids cry ). . .she too try!

Ajanlekoko:shows me where i want to be in 10years time. . .i cant fit to shout!

Sagamite:i swear, this guy has refined 'ashewoism' to a point where it can be marketed on the pages of fortune and The Economist, any thread started by this dude promises to be a helluva discussion, if he starts a marriage agency i'm subscribing. . .@saga. . .'nuff said!
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by netotse(m): 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
kai. . .that was hard o. . .they shoulda let me post my 10 greatest nairalanders of all time, the ashewo version cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by eros(m): 11:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
Reading through this post makes me look like i am not a part of this forum. Hmmm!!! a lot of good people have come and gone. Sure would have learnt alot from them if they were still here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know / Nairaland Slowness And Downtime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.