Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,103 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 (25605 Views)

80 Legends Of Nairaland : 2005 - 2013 / Top 10 Rivalries On Nairaland 2005-2012 / Bombshell ! Girl Of 18 Slept With Over 50 Men ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by spikedcylinder: 2:41pm On Mar 29, 2010
Jarus is only one man. Every person that gave him tips on usernames before the list was completed was put into consideration.
There are over 500k members on NL getting a top 50 without leaving out some names is pretty much impossible for one person to do.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by obinna5000(m): 2:46pm On Mar 29, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Jarus is only one man. Every person that gave him tips on usernames before the list was completed was put into consideration.
There are over 500k members on NL getting a top 50 without leaving out some names is pretty much impossible for one person to do.

I agree.

Sam Milla:

Apparently his list are the same list on his Yahoo messenger.
Its usual here, dont forget. grin grin

SAMMY!!! grin grin No make me laff abeg.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by SamMilla1(m): 2:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
^^ I agree.
Otherwise my name should show up there. grin.

I am a nairalander too with many posts both controversial and non controversial.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by SamMilla1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
obinna5000:

I agree.

SAMMY!!! grin grin No make me laff abeg.

I like it more when i make fun out of things.
So you can laugh, grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by eldee(m): 2:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
spikedcylinder:

I'm not doubting the credibility, I'm just pointing out a minor flaw.

The list is near-perfect in my own opinion.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
@eldee
I'm not Jarus spokesman but I think I can chip in one or 2 things. I for one was thinking through ma mind to see who and who shd be added but by the time I came back, we already have a 50man list.
I think their is no way all the 'legends' will fit into a 50man list. I agree there are names that are not there that could have been there but hey the guy did all that by himself with lil inputs from people (in terms of nominations)
I'm not sure this list will be all encompassing and free of fault.

@Sam Milla and other backside lickin proponents
Stfu. Click ignore if you feel bad. I'm sure y'all would have felt good if your names were there
And if this means so much to u, why not nominate urself and wait for the final round

Didn't know it will reflect on your CVs if u were/were not mentioned
Sad people
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by ElRazur: 3:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
@tkb

I was gonna take your post serious, but then I went back to check the list again, and a of a sudden it all makes sense.

There is a message in the above.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by firestar(f): 3:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
Jarus, ? Where art thou?
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by eldee(m): 3:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
@tkb

I said that already . . . I think Jarus did an incredible job with that.
But I just had to put in my own honourable mentions like you did, it'll be unfair to people like Sienna if I didn't mention their names.

@Sam Milla
Nah . . . that list is quite good.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by SamMilla1(m): 3:20pm On Mar 29, 2010
tkb417:

@eldee
I'm not Jarus spokesman but I think I can chip in one or 2 things. I for one was thinking through ma mind to see who and who shd be added but by the time I came back, we already have a 50man list.
I think thei
r is no way all the 'legend' will fit into a 50man list. I agree there are names that are not there that could have been there but hey, the guy did all that by himself with lil inputs from people (in terms of nominations)
I'm not sure this list will be all encompassing and free of fault.

@Sam Milla and other backside lickin proponents
Stfu. Click ignore if you feel bad. I'm sure u'll would have felt good if your names were there
And if this means so much to u, why not nominate urself and wait for the final round

Didn't know it will reflect on your CVs if u were or were not mentioned
Sad people

I guess the smileys on my posts were ignored or maybe you are dumb enough not to understand what they stand for.
You are always interested in picking on me and you totally failed to see that i have never been interested in you.
Calling people you don't know 'sad' while they are having fun shows how dumb you are again.
And as far as i know, there is nothing attached to all this except having fun.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by SamMilla1(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
eldee:

@tkb

But I just had to put in my own honourable mentions like you did, it'll be unfair to people like Sienna if I didn't mention their names.

@Sam Milla
Nah . . . that list is quite good.

Nobody is disputing whether list is good or not.
As a matter of fact,i dont care. I am more interested in Sarcasm.
Thus the smileys on my post up there.
Now if someone wanna take that to his tkb or whatever wanna take that to his or her grave,
Tell him/her that i will be around to wave goodbye on her down.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by ElRazur: 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2010
eldee:

@tkb

That is one of the many reasons why I am disappointed this thread even makes it to front page. I shy away from these so called "awards" and "Honours list" because there are just too many people who make valid contribution in their own way and as such this sort of award do not make a fair representation.

Personally, all these sort of we are the top dog pitbull chuawawa recognition is nothing but creates division IMO. But I guess each one to their own.

Bizarrely, Seun who hardly makes any contribution as per posting seem to run away with the First position. Kai.  Lmao.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by SamMilla1(m): 3:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
ElRazur:

That is one of the many reasons why I am disappointed this thread even makes it to front page. I shy away from these so called "awards" and "Honours list" because there are just to many people who make valid contribution in their own way and as such this sort of award do not make a fair representation.

Personally, all these sort of we are the top dog pitbull chuawawa recognition is nothing but creates division IMO. But I guess each one to their own.

Bizarrely, Seun who hardly makes any contribution as per posting seem to run away with the First position. Kai.  Lmao.

Part of the reasons why i said the same list are the same list on his Yahoo messenger. grin grin
and some nominees are already hitting their heads on the wall.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Orikinla(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2010
Everybody on Nairaland is IMPORTANT.

What matters most is every thread on every topic and every comment made and every reader or visitor make Nairaland what it is; the hub of Nigerians and those interested in Nigeria in the global village.

The advert on the Black Heritage Festival of Lagos state used an old photograph of Lagos and due credit is given to www.nairaland.com for the picture. That is good recognition for Nairaland.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by ElRazur: 3:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
Sam Milla:

Part of the reasons why i said the same list are the same list on his Yahoo messenger. grin grin
and some nominees are already hitting their heads on the wall.

This is what you get when you have underground network on a forum.

Again I like to come here and engage in debate till my hands ache from typing etc. Hence why I ignore friend request - be it yahoo, face book et al.

Since I joined this place, I have only added 3 people. Now, what I find is after adding these people and getting to talk to them on YIM and what not, I find it hard to debate the way I used to any more. To me, crap like that sucks the life out of forum experience. But I guess that is me.  shocked A one man team. grin grin **Hugs self**

Anyway, no bad belle. Congratulobia to the so called winners if it makes them happy.  cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by SamMilla1(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
ElRazur:

This is what you get when you have underground network on a forum.

Again I like to come here and engage in debate till my hands ache from typing etc. Hence why I ignore friend request - be it yahoo, face book et al.

Since I joined this place, I have only added 3 people. Now, what I find is after adding these people and getting to talk to them on YIM and what not, I find it hard to debate the way I used to any more. To me, crap like that sucks the life out of forum experience. But I guess that is me.  shocked A one man team. grin grin **Hugs self**

Anyway, no bad belle. Congratulobia to the so called winners if it makes them happy.  cheesy

The NL Cabals. Lmao. One other reason i am not on the Staff.
Boss gives no room for opinion. Dance to my music or leave.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Jarus(m): 3:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
brb
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
Sam Milla:

I guess the smileys on my posts were ignored or maybe you are dumb enough not to understand what they stand for.
You are always interested in picking on me and you totally failed to see that i have never been interested in you.
Calling people you don't know 'sad' while they are having fun shows how dumb you are again.
And as far as i know, there is nothing attached to all this except having fun.
was reading frm my fone and i didnt see any smiley
interested in picking on you? you make me laff

this is Jarus's thread so i aint gonna reply the way ill love to reply
so u won
1-0. Ill wait for u on a neutral thread cheesy grin cheesy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2010
ElRazur:

@tkb

I was gonna take your post serious, but then I went back to check the list again, and a of a sudden it all makes sense.

There is a message in the above.
elrazur
quit abeg, u shdnt be found with all these. The guy has tried and i agree there are names that are missing
but the guy don try and hes human, there are room for errors so wassup
relax bro
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by SamMilla1(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2010
tkb417:

was reading frm my fone and i didnt see any smiley
interested in picking on you? you make me laff

this is Jarus's thread so i aint gonna reply the way ill love to reply
so u won
1-0. Ill wait for u on a neutral thread cheesy grin cheesy

Lol. there will be no context dear tkb.
I am too busy at the moment to engage on such.
I will alert you when i am ready.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by jaybee3(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2010
I'm liking dis new refined TKB cool
u don dey chop correct efo riro abi? oya talk true make we yarn
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
Sam Milla:

Nobody is disputing whether list is good or not.
As a matter of fact,i dont care. I am more interested in Sarcasm.
Thus the smileys on my post up there.
Now if someone wanna take that to his tkb or whatever wanna take that to his or her grave,
Tell him/her that i will be around to wave goodbye on her down.
point taken
sarcasm? get on with it
take it down to whos grave?
hehehehe sarcasm indeed
and u claimed ure not sad shocked wishing people dead cos of 50 'legends' on NL
hehehehe; step up ur game jiggar

Jarus
pls, replace my name up there with Sam Millas so he wont be wishing us dead anymore
extremely sad people
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by jaybee3(m): 4:16pm On Mar 29, 2010
TKB grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
Sam Milla:

Lol. there will be no context dear tkb.
I am too busy at the moment to engage on such.
I will alert you when i am ready.
ok. i understand you even if they dont speak english in Netherlands grin grin
Next time , type contest grin grin grin

jay bee:

I'm liking dis new refined TKB cool
u don dey chop correct efo riro abi? oya talk true make we yarn
ol boi, dont let us derail Jarus's baby

ive always been refined my paddy
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by eldee(m): 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Tkb

You are bad, real bad like Michael Jackson grin grin grin
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 4:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
@Jarus
lemme increase my list of the best from 5 to 10

In no particular order
1) Debosky
2) Davidylan
3) dayokanu
4) Sauron
5) Dr Kitaun
6) Mukina
7) iice
cool Jakumo
9) Siena
10) Inspired (auto section)

thats my edited list
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by tkb417(m): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
eldee:

@Tkb

You are bad, real bad like Michael Jackson grin grin grin
oo serious

off jare. . .
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 29, 2010
tkb417:

@Jarus
lemme increase my list of the best from 5 to 10

In no particular order
1) Debosky
2) Davidylan
3) dayokanu
4) Sauron
5) Dr Kitaun
6) Mukina
7) iice
cool Jakumo
9) Siena
10) Inspired (auto section)

thats my edited list

what's with the gender inequality    undecided
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by shockreaction(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2010
Eh. I completely missed this.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by SamMilla1(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
tkb417:

ok. i understand you even if they dont speak english in Netherlands grin grin
Next time , type contest grin grin grin
ol boi, dont let us derail Jarus's baby

ive always been refined my paddy

I am very sorry. Just that non of them is my language.
Netherlands or English.
Although i can easily manipulate context to be the right word there.
Maybe we can engage on that one.
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by Remii(m): 4:28pm On Mar 29, 2010
Ujujoan:

what's with the gender inequality    undecided

Ask then, lol
Re: 50 Men and Women That Moved Nairaland: 2005-2010 by spikedcylinder: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
Stop fighting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

7-Year-Old Boy Electrocuted In Benin (Photos, Video) / Nairaland Slowness And Downtime / 35 Interesting Facts You Don't Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.