Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (86222 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me / Lady Cries Out As Ex-Boyfriend Threatens To Release Her Nudes For Dumping Him / "My Dad Is A Pastor!" - Lady Begs Guy Threatening To Leak Her Nudes For 15k(Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 26, 2017
Serves her right. She will learn her lessons the hard way. I hope Nigerian Ladies are going to learn from this... I don't even know what's wrong with the South African Ladies.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Caseless: 3:53am On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
a wh0re will remain a wh0re, whether you package her as a proper woman or even foolishly marry her. that biatch had the audacity to claim that his friends gave her some attention and thats why she cheated..... kai!!! so breaking up wasnt part of her solution, she had to humiliate the dude by sleeping with his buddies?! man that man is kind, if i was the guy, i would have expose that biatch quick!
you don big pass that one nau. Expose her to get what?
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by DedeNkem: 4:40am On Oct 26, 2017
Fcking s*lut.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by tealaw(m): 4:55am On Oct 26, 2017
Slot. Gbam!
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:08am On Oct 26, 2017
But why do girls still send nudes?
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by DavidEsq(m): 5:17am On Oct 26, 2017
doctorkush:
all this stories I read about south African babes. God can't we just exchange girls with them?? very free ladies ...

God when will u transfer me to South Africa and be with this lovelies??

Baba am waiting
Lol @baba am waiting grin.
Baba, be like:

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by 2shure: 5:19am On Oct 26, 2017
bich
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by DavidEsq(m): 5:20am On Oct 26, 2017
9japrof:
Rule 1, In every transaction you are doing, have an insurance policy, it could remain your saving grace, anyday anytime.

Dude had the insurance policy, and b.i.t.c.h. went from a saucy loud mouthed unapologetic hoe to a very humble fellow that is now looking for sympathy. b.I.T.C.H sit down be humble(in Kendricks voice)

Am sure this nigga's phone would now be buzzing up and down with her calls and text messages to pacify him and possibly give him some pussy dosages to calm his fiery nerves.

If I were the dude, I might likely not leak the pics on the internet but I would blackmail her to the last bit, she's gon pay cash, do some community service and since she's in love with banana I would link her up to some negros where "she go chop banana till she go yooo"

Since she think she can act weirdo, I will use indiscipline to correct her indiscipline(Charles Taylor's Theorem)

Abeg make I borrow u my spare chills. Ah ah! Guy, church don vacate for ur area? Make u dey go church small small, abeg.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by msylva2147(m): 5:23am On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
nawa o. God knows i cn neva snap my myself naked nt to talk of sending it to another pesin. m i maaaaadddd
baby you are just talking because you haven't come across a sweet love that you can sacrifice your all to keep him.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by DavidEsq(m): 5:24am On Oct 26, 2017
HisSexcellency:
grin
Took me a while before I cld figure out the meme. Laf nearly kee me o! From a jinjaly parrot, to a humble and jejely chameleon. grin
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by 9japrof(m): 5:27am On Oct 26, 2017
DavidEsq:

Abeg make I borrow u my spare chills. Ah ah! Guy, church don vacate for ur area? Make u dey go church small small, abeg.

How I wan take go church when I dey speak the pure language like you do
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by DavidEsq(m): 5:40am On Oct 26, 2017
9japrof:

How I wan take go church when I dey speak the pure language like you do
Ah ah! U no dey forgive small sef? U just wan whine the geh neck like fowl wey dem kill hide for Mai bola bag undecided
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Melodyz(m): 5:43am On Oct 26, 2017
chinawapz:
Shey he never leak am ni? How e cum reach nairaland

The tin tire me oo

Hoping to see some nudes tongue
chinawapz:
Shey he never leak am ni? How e cum reach nairaland

The tin tire me oo

Hoping to see some nudes
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by msylva2147(m): 5:46am On Oct 26, 2017
If I were to be the girl I will would rather encourage him to expose the nude pics if possible send the latest nude pics to him, because after exposing the nude pics he have nothing to blackmail me anymore and it will become a thing of the past. As it stands I believe he has already exposed her that causes her embarrassment and any man that needs her will still go for her not minding what he see on the internet. By the way the picture I am seeing above is no different from nude as far as I am concerned.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by naijamafioso: 5:57am On Oct 26, 2017
Whats the problem with todays ladies sef? Must every relationship be about s3x? Fu?k 3 friends within the same period of time, na wah o!
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by ElsonMorali: 6:25am On Oct 26, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
She went from high to mellow real quick

The nudes must be very bad. Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by chillychill(f): 6:39am On Oct 26, 2017
Lol imagine see stupid excuse... Girls and infidelity undecided
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:47am On Oct 26, 2017
allow her to be and move on. .you are threatening her and dats not good. .what good would my get in displaying her nude. .I dnt know why she is even begging u. .abeg leave matter. .she may hv Bleep ur 2 friends and so. .did u not cheat on her also. .swear u did not screw any person while with her. .pls let her be.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by ugolinze123(m): 6:58am On Oct 26, 2017
Kolababe:
SEE ALL HER SEXY PHOTOS HERE>> http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/safrican-lady-begs-her-ex-after-threatening-to-leak-her-nudes-for-cheating
Bros abeg no vex ohh...uno no where dem dey buy sense because i dey understand how everytime u dey want make we dey click on this stupid link way dey always post....Goat!!..sorry..slip of tongue. angry
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by majekoam(m): 7:02am On Oct 26, 2017
It is "common knowledge" or it is regularly stated that guys cheat more but it seems advancement in technology is exposing some things.....Just passing jare...
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Sike(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2017
Why always nudes.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 26, 2017
Mehnn I'm against guys exposing nudes oh but this very one go make sense.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by nairaebuka: 7:46am On Oct 26, 2017
all these one na fire extinguisher. Dem just dey transfer sperm to satanic altar
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by franklingud(m): 7:52am On Oct 26, 2017
Sexy no be small oo! shocked shocked

With a body like that... Damn!
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by TheSonOfMark(m): 8:04am On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
nawa o. God knows i cn neva snap my myself naked nt to talk of sending it to another pesin. m i maaaaadddd

Yeah right. Maybe members of the viewing public would believe your assertion but you can't exactly fool the bickering voices in your head.

You've sent nudes at some point, likely in your late teens. Most people are indifferent about it unless it is to a vindictive guy who'd likely use it to keep women in line.

I can spin a thousand words to hurt and damage the psyche of female who intends to hurt me if I want to but not every guy has my gifts so they'd resort to something more visible - nudes. And countless women send nudes daily.

Denying or playing blind to the obvious doesn't change the fact of it.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by hardon1(m): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2017
thats life. You cannot hv a girl physically as beautiful as that and expect u will be the only one fvcking her, u will just be deceiving urself.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by 9jja(f): 8:17am On Oct 26, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
a wh0re will remain a wh0re, whether you package her as a proper woman or even foolishly marry her. that biatch had the audacity to claim that his friends gave her some attention and thats why she cheated..... kai!!! so breaking up wasnt part of her solution, she had to humiliate the dude by sleeping with his buddies?! man that man is kind, if i was the guy, i would have expose that biatch quick!

And gain what? Why not move on?

Small world.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by nevjn(m): 8:18am On Oct 26, 2017
Of course choose to forgive her smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley forgiving color
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2017
9japrof:
Rule 1, In every transaction you are doing, have an insurance policy, it could remain your saving grace, anyday anytime.

Dude had the insurance policy, and b.i.t.c.h. went from a saucy loud mouthed unapologetic hoe to a very humble fellow that is now looking for sympathy. b.I.T.C.H sit down be humble(in Kendricks voice)

Am sure this nigga's phone would now be buzzing up and down with her calls and text messages to pacify him and possibly give him some pussy dosages to calm his fiery nerves.

If I were the dude, I might likely not leak the pics on the internet but I would blackmail her to the last bit, she's gon pay cash, do some community service and since she's in love with banana I would link her up to some negros where "she go chop banana till she go yooo"

Since she think she can act weirdo, I will use indiscipline to correct her indiscipline(Charles Taylor's Theorem)

how old are you?

Women are emotional beings, and when they send you their nudes, they do it out of emotion and trust. She sent the guy her nudes based on trust. Exposing something you received because the other party trusted you is just plain stupidity on your part.

By the way, only kids expose nudes, that's why I asked your age.
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:22am On Oct 26, 2017
9jja:

And gain what? Why not move on?

Small world.

and gain to educate people to ACT RIGHT, so that this world may be a less fukced up than it is... and then MOVE ON!

this man has probably invested months if not years of TIME, FEELINGS, EMOTION, CARE, AFFECTION, WORRIES, MONEY on this.... and you expect him to just walk away like that?! yes, some can, and others NEED payback, NEED revenge, NEED closure!
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2017
Caseless:
you don big pass that one nau. Expose her to get what?

you are looking at the small picture....you want ALL men to walk away quiet while this is a person that knowingly could have infected you with deadly disease (without a care in the world); this is a person who has deceived you and was thinking that you are such a FOOL that you wouldnt know that she was playing you; this is a person who knowingly decided to waste all the time/energy/affection/dedication etc that you gave her... so guess what, as much as some people would gladly walk away, i dont see anything wrong with paying her back with her own medicine. karma is indeed a biatch! so you mean to say that this biatch was sending nudes to this guy while playing him like a fool?!?!?! bwaaaaah! who's been played now?!

i will ALWAYS expose a wh0re, thats what friends and people who care about you do... so that everybody knows what type of animal she is, and dot have to go through what i have been through. this nightmare cannot/shouldnt go in vain!
Re: Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends by saintsylve(m): 8:34am On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
Can't talk, WhatsApp only undecided

Bro i don laugh tire for here. Haaa, nairaland!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Woman Caught With Osofo Appiah, Ghanaian Pastor During Sex / Slay Queens' Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Wedding (Photos) / Bride Of Late Soldier, Muhammed Ahmad, Marries His Brother A Month After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.