Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me (72459 Views)

Woman Narrates How Her Ex Who Forced Her To Do PDA, Died / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Lady Begs Her Ex Who Wants To Leak Her Nudes For Cheating With 2 Of His Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Milli10(m): 11:57am On Apr 19, 2022
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Olunmercy56(f): 12:03pm On Apr 19, 2022
lipsrsealed you have already known what to do, or what do you expect people to advice you? Oshi

433 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Shalommy(f): 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Oops.. You wanna please someone that turned her back on you? That'll make you a fool before her. Avoid her completely. Chaiii

228 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
My dear you have made up your mind already

I am even sure you have set date and location for the knacking grin

Continue let the husband catch you

374 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Daniel7543: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fvck her if you wan fvck her, that one no concern me.

I'm more concerned about your client that dropped message for you,.. instead make you reply your client message, you dey waste your time dey follow Nigerian wh0res dey chat.

E be like say Nigerian women dey dash you money maybe na why you no wan reply your client.

Abeg, pass me the client make I nurse her for you abeg..

392 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Milli10(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2022
Olunmercy56:
lipsrsealed you have already known what to do, or what do you expect people to advice you? Oshi

I never sought for anyone's advice. I don't know what has become of women these days. I pity some men who would marry this kind of woman thinking they have someone they could call a wife

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by RoyalBlu(f): 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
*This new mantra of 'who never f**k up...' has opened doors to more anyhow doings. lipsrsealed

OP, what's right is right, and what's wrong, is wrong.
Look before you leap o bros. It's all camouflaged trap.

It's well o.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by dnawah(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Milli10:
I had this girl who was once my girlfriend. We dated for seven months, and what we shared and had then was magical. On the sixth month of our relationship, she told me she was going to travel to our neigboring state, Owerri and never knew when she was going to come back

I granted her wish, but when this girl came back a few weeks later, she became the opposite of the girl I used to know and love. She would promise to come visit me in my house but would fail to come.. This continued for days and I got tired of the "incessant promise and fail". I had to give up on her and move on with my life

It's been three years since I broke up with her( yes I broke up with her cos I thought she herself had lost feelings for me that's why she never wanted to come and see me again), and in between those years, my friends told me she's married cos they would see her baby bump when she was pregnant..

Just last week, she sent me a friend request on Facebook and started telling me how she has missed me and would like us to meet again. I checked her Fb profile, I got to realise she's got two kids, and in a relationship with the man she was pregnant and delivered for.

This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. I don't give a f**k what people have to say. I'm gonna give it to her how ever she wants it cos myself, I have missed her t***. "Who never f***ed up, should pls don't bash me"

man: hello
Boy:wat is it?
Man:oga sorry,I know say u dey bash my wife,hope she told u that she get HIV?
Boy: Faint
Man: hello, hello are u there.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by EmzyT: 12:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
Be like say OP na “Yahoo Man” see as Client Drop message for am for Messenger grin grin

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by eddynaira125: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
Cheap sex always comes with heavy price, something is about to happen to you, brace up for impact

194 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
Who never F up... Baba go reply client fess grin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
" This girl has been on my neck, looking for ways to see me again. She says she misses me everyday and wants to have sex with me, and guess what folks? I'm gonna give her what she wants in full package regardless her marriage or single mum status.. "

"Man caught pants down with married woman"...............loading on nairaland front page grin grin grin

177 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Hamachi(f): 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is not news na there is a Telegram Channel for married men & women run by iampurity send her a DM, she will show you what to do

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Babaken(m): 12:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
In young elder voice What you people share was MAGICAAL Ozua Magicaal

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by GoldenShowers(f): 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
All these baby boys sha

So what you gain making a story of it and revealing to the world.
If you going down with her, do so in peace and let us hear word

adultkids on nairaland

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
You better run for your life before u ko kill yourself for woman wer don married

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Blackfire(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Poor people and sex eeeh

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by shantti(m): 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2022
Dont do it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Boogyman557: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Ur village people one come OFF ur Street LITE and disco LITE!

U go soon de jobless with no house to sleep inside..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Jokerman(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2022
You better run for your life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Demigod22: 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
You obviously created this thread for us to bash women for sexual promiscuity, but you think you that decide to sleep with her is innocent. We keep on blaming the girls as if they are sleeping with themselves.

Among all the girls in your area, you cannot afford anyone but your married ex? Don't go back to your vomit.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by MadamOk(f): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yeye dey smell for your personality

6 Likes

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2022
Someone dumped u years ago only to waltz back into ur waiting arms after two kids and with a husband yet u still want to smash? Well its ur life and u really didn't have to post it or tell us about it.. Abi u want medal?

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Tundex911: 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Can you see the power of Dickson??

My concern be say, later dem go dey shout up and down say dem leak their private life(Chat) outside hope you can see say na we dey cast ourselves...

Peace ✌️
Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
See, knack her back to back.

This married men know how to knack other people properties but protect their wives and daughters from strangers.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Mekenz(m): 3:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
eddynaira125:
Cheap sex always comes with heavy price, something is about to happen to you, brace up for impact
you have said it, he might think he's about to enjoy, not knowing that he is about to be doomed.....I pity him.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2022
Mekenz:
you have said it, he might think he's about to enjoy, not knowing that he is about to be doomed.....I pity him.

Doomed for what?

But married men fucking other people girlfriends and wives, there is no consequences for them. Right?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by VictorUSA(m): 3:32pm On Apr 19, 2022
When I put women where they are, I see them trooping into my mention to lay curses or revenge.I blame not the op, the woman is useless.Women are chronic cheats.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Mekenz(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
thebosstrevor1:

Doomed for what?

But married men fucking other people girlfriends and wives, there is no consequences for them. Right?
you think so? There's consequence for these type of activities, only if you will understand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Who Is Married With Kids Wants To Have Sex With Me by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 19, 2022
It's a good thing you came out clean about what you plan to do, unlike others who ask for advice, and then go back to do what they planned to do because their advisers advised them against it.

Since you've made up your mind already, I strongly suggest, not advise, suggest, you use a condom to avoid issues down the line.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Runs Out Of Bathroom Naked, Tells Wife Not To Pick His Phone Call (photos) / Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.