Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) (10957 Views)

Imo, Zamfara, Oyo, Ekiti: Rate Your Governors Since Power Changed Hands / Don’t Over-rate Your Contribution To 2015 Victory – Junaid Mohammed Tels SW. / Eko Disco Announces 5-day Power Outage In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by emeijeh(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
siraj1402:
bro Pls how?

What bank do you use?
I use Firstbank's Firstmobile app
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by authority2006(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2017
Habiodunz:
Lies!!!! There is no day dey won't bring electricity
You see your life? Before you call someone a liar, you should first ask yourself what that person stands to gain from lying on an anonymous forum like this.
People like you wouldn't leave your room, yet you would be claiming that you know everything happening around you.
Since the third day after Ileya festival, DISCO in Osogbo had switched off power supply from the Testing Ground to Plantation, then from Amadiya junction to Oluode comprising a total number of 24 transformers.
Reason: they claimed that the cables that carry electricity from one transformer to another is weak and needed to be replaced.
They've removed it from Testing Ground to Sabo junction and have stopped work completely.
People organised protest last week but Alhaji Kasmo told them that the discussion was going on with the DISCO. That the protest should be put on hold.
November 15 date given by the DISCO to expect electricity is not even feasible because no work is currently going on.
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by okosodo: 9:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Thunder will fire funke osibodu and all members of BEDC
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by barrysome001: 9:10pm On Oct 25, 2017
Rori:
JEDC 97%
sometimes I wonder if I am in Nigeria cuz of how constant the light is
This JEDC seem to have the best rating o, Bro,can you vouch for this performance rating in all the coverage areas of JEDC?
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Habiodunz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 25, 2017
authority2006:

You see your life? Before you call someone a liar, you should first ask yourself what that person stands to gain from lying on an anonymous forum like this.
People like you wouldn't leave your room, yet you would be claiming that you know everything happening around you.
Since the third day after Ileya festival, DISCO in Osogbo had switched off power supply from the Testing Ground to Plantation, then from Amadiya junction to Oluode comprising a total number of 24 transformers.
Reason: they claimed that the cables that carry electricity from one transformer to another is weak and needed to be replaced.
They've removed it from Testing Ground to Sabo junction and have stopped work completely.
People organised protest last week but Alhaji Kasmo told them that the discussion was going on with the DISCO. That the protest should be put on hold.
November 15 date given by the DISCO to expect electricity is not even feasible because no work is currently going on.
well that's your area
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Habiodunz(m): 9:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
BEDC 40%
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Moon70: 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2017
Zero
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by barrysome001: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrHistorian:
So many educated illiterates on Nairaland.

DISCOS do not generate electricity .Blame your epileptic power supply on your FG!
Who said they do?
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by watchindelta(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Anytime i called my ppl from warri sedco no light no light i dey heard from them. So for that i rate them ----00000%... Crap��
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by authority2006(m): 9:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
Habiodunz:
well that's your area
You should have used common sense when you saw "affected area, total of 24 transformers" in my first post before labelling me a liar.
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by barrysome001: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Disco's are more deadly than Fulani herds men. They are killing us without seeing our blood every month.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Henri8: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2017
YEDC used to be 100% in Numan until the rain stopped.
Now its 5%.
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by siraj1402(m): 9:35pm On Oct 25, 2017
emeijeh:

What bank do you use?
I use Firstbank's Firstmobile app
owkey, thanks
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Sleezwizz: 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
chloride6:
Ikeja Electric

Power Supply 15%
Technical Service 2%
Billing 1%
Taking of bribe 100%
Telling people their cable has misplaced 100%
Stealing of cable from transformer 100%
Diversion of power supply to Saw Mill 100%

Wehdone sir
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by symbianDON(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
siraj1402:
The worst of it is BEDC
I no gree grin AEDC has been holding that title since 2000BC

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Pascalberry(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2017
BEDC Agbor 85% i swear d light dey sweet asf Steady current. . Buh Bill nur b Beans shall. .

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by FBIL: 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2017
This thread has bn infiltrated by NEPA staff. I could see them rating themselves high for doing nothing. Others giving wrong ratings are those who visit a city on a short stay and depart. For me EDDC Abakaliki, I give them 15%.
EEDC ABAKALIKI = 15%

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by siraj1402(m): 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2017
symbianDON:

Oga I know what I mean, come to Akure and see wonder
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Yemiseun(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2017
IBEDC 75%
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Temidayo9(m): 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2017
emeijeh:
Stupid BEDC.

Definitely a negative percentage.

The only thing I miss is not going to their office, as I recharge my prepaid meter via my mobile banking app
Which mobile banking app has BEDC?
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2017
Benin City Edo

BEDC by Funke

Very wicked & greedy disco

1.5-3 hours daily in my district

Rating 4/100

Bribery 100% Their crook staff asked me if he should slash my bill

Tribalism/nepotism 98% Staff mostly yorubas in all top position

They are robbing the people of that state through cut throat billing

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by emeijeh(m): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
Temidayo9:

Which mobile banking app has BEDC?

Firstbank's firstmobile

Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by jvera(f): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2017
PHED 85%

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by dearbunny: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ikeja Disco is like disco light

2 Likes

Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by barrysome001: 10:23pm On Oct 25, 2017
FBIL:
This thread has bn infiltrated by NEPA staff. I could see them rating themselves high for doing nothing. Others giving wrong ratings are those who visit a city....
grin grin grin
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by genius43(m): 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
symbianDON:

AEDC is not that bad in my area. Besides their billing is fair if you have a prepaid meter compared to some other Disco's like BEDC and EEDC
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by mokset123: 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2017
All these rate your disco is just plain rubbish. The truth is power is still relatively not stable in Nigeria. Lets call a spade a spade and stop celebrating mediocrity. Many consumers want meters, but unfortunately they can't get any. They still are at the mercy of the discos on estimated billing.
Secondly, its either 2 weeks, a month or 6months of epileptic power supply and one week or three months of stable power suppy of 3 or 6 or 12 or 18hrs a day. Government had better be proactive now in solving this menace. By either selling part of the stake it has to investors who are ready to invest huge funds to meet up the gap in the power sector. The success in the power sector would largely determine their success.
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Naruto87(m): 10:44pm On Oct 25, 2017
MrHistorian:
So many educated illiterates on Nairaland.

DISCOS do not generate electricity .Blame your epileptic power supply on your FG!
I hope u know that the discos refuse to buy much generated electricity from the federal government and are even seeking a bailout. so Mr. illiterate "blame your epileptic power supply on tour DISCOS!.

1 Like

Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Globallords(m): 10:55pm On Oct 25, 2017
Totally poor, IBEDC cheats. Imagine 2hours or sometimes less than that for a whole day. Sometime you wont have it at all
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by Joe4real701(m): 11:07pm On Oct 25, 2017
IKEDC 100%
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by presido997(m): 11:15pm On Oct 25, 2017
IKEDC,,,,80% since last year our light is always more than 15hr per day
Re: Rate Your Electricity Provider (DISCO) by gabe: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2017
Enugu disco EEDC -10% as in minus 10%. Bunch of thieves. They can never give you light. Only to harass you for settlement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ekiti: Oyebanji Hails Appeal Court Ruling, Dedicates Victory To God, / Okuama Residents Trapped In Forests, Send SOS To Tinubu, Oborevwori / President Buhari Urges Nigerians Not To Loose Faith In His Administration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.