Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,661 members, 7,955,393 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:58 AM

Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) (32834 Views)

It’s High Time People Of South United ―ooni, Others / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by GetMeRight: 10:46am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live in that hall. Report has it that it was one of those dignitaries that farted and I wasn't surprised. Yoruba people are known to have the deadliest fart of the the 3 main tribes in Nigeria. Their farts have been known to have the power of eliminating every living thing within 2km. I once had a yoruba girlfriend. She will eat my sharwama and drink my icecream. When we get home she will use mess to suffocate the living daylight out of me. I broke up with her within 5 days and vowed never to date a yoruba woman again.
Sign of a mental illness, according to medical dictionary.

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by KehnnyCares(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live in that hall. Report has it that it was one of those dignitaries that farted and I wasn't surprised. Yoruba people are known to have the deadliest fart of the the 3 main tribes in Nigeria. Their farts have been known to have the power of eliminating every living thing within 2km. I once had a yoruba girlfriend. She will eat my sharwama and drink my icecream. When we get home she will use mess to suffocate the living daylight out of me. I broke up with her within 5 days and vowed never to date a yoruba woman again.
Go and take your drugs, you really need it

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by DonVikings: 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Florblu(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Where is the sense in this?
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
Who the card wan help??
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by midehi2(f): 10:47am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
For ya mind now, you made sense

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 10:49am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
weytin they worry this Nigerian Jewish sef......................
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
your testimony has just confirmed that the yorubas are the healthiest among the major tribes. Fart is a confirmation of healthy digestive system

2 Likes

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by abikeade03(f): 10:51am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
what is he saying
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Olulinks(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
This was how Nnamdi Kanu started his journey of no return. Your Youruba gf "drink" your ice cream. I hope you will end it well I life. I just hope.
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by biodun83L(m): 10:52am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
STUPID IDIOT WHO PRAY TO MARRY UR TYPE OLORIBURUKU EDA

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:53am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
hahahahahahah cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by sayrahbankz(f): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live in that hall. Report has it that it was one of those dignitaries that farted and I wasn't surprised. Yoruba people are known to have the deadliest fart of the the 3 main tribes in Nigeria. Their farts have been known to have the power of eliminating every living thing within 2km. I once had a yoruba girlfriend. She will eat my sharwama and drink my icecream. When we get home she will use mess to suffocate the living daylight out of
me. I broke up with her within 5 days and vowed never to date a yoruba woman again.

very lame cry

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Opoki(m): 10:53am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

This is not funny!
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by bamirotola: 10:54am On Oct 26, 2017
XXLDICK:

Very funny undecided

What kinda monicker is sis? XXLDICK?? picture of adonbilivit
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by bamirotola: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2017
XXLDICK:

Very funny undecided

What kinda moniker is this? XXLDICK?? PICTURE OR ADONBILIVIT!!!!!
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by barrysome001: 10:58am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Pat081: 11:02am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
u re so foolish like ur name who ask u to comment sefn u re dia maybe u will c left over food abi? because dat is how you go about to look for wer dey re celebrating so dat u can get food

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by flackoFlint(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
iru omo wo wa leleyi Tori oloun
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by TeamDONEMMy(m): 11:03am On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by oscallins(m): 11:07am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
my own just wan dey similar, but d defernce be say dat ma ex too local. she dey carry extra pepper from house. So after eaten d shawama nd d piza,
d somry of dis story b say her mess dey pepper for eye. Nd i will b like bae; who off d light
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Omilala: 11:14am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
na so
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by woodrow(m): 11:17am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

Someone cannot fart in peace again? In his own territory? Na wah o
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Leez(m): 11:20am On Oct 26, 2017
BounceNigeria:
The commissioning of the Osun state residency identity card could have turned fatal on Wednesday.

The hall meant for the supposedly ground-breaking event had been filled beyond capacity with less than adequate ventilation.

Dignitaries including the Ooni of Ife, HRM Adeyeye Ogunwusi and the 80-year-old Owa Obokun of Ijesaland, Oba Gabriel Aromolaran, were seen sweating profusely.

But if their suffering ended there, it probably would not have made the news.

As if not sensitive to the already horrible challenge facing the event, organizers of the launching then decided to light up fireworks.

The high reaching sparks threatened to consume the asbestos in the hall while it emitted thick smoke that added to the plight of the audience.
By the time the obviously needless fireworks display died down, the dignitaries were coughing and grasping for breath while those who could not stand it ran outside.

Others left in the hall covered their nostrils with whatever they could lay their hands on.

Recognizing their goof and the danger they just exposed the guests to, the organizers were quick to apologize, describing it as a "fatal disaster just averted".

"Thank God we have agile traditional rulers, and a hall devoid of the presence of those suffering from asthma. I apologize, we are sorry,” Governor Aregbesola said.

Perhaps the presence of the Owa Obokun should have given the guests confidence that nothing would go wrong.

He recently said that he would live up to 200 years.

Source: http://news.bounce.ng/Content/ooni-others-suffocate-at-omoluabi-card-launch-20171025
angry angry
descendants of the fallen skull miner
smh
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Nobody: 11:21am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO!!!!

I swear you don craze before....

You didnt only crack my ribs but broke one.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by bewla(m): 11:23am On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Not funny after ukwa and white soup u don't need to c the time bomb from enkechi
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by rolly44: 11:51am On Oct 26, 2017
Na everything be news, oya, who die?

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Goldengold2(f): 12:02pm On Oct 26, 2017
motun2017:
STALE
That's exactly d good definition for it......Stale

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Should I laugh? Okay, ki ki ki ki.... There u got it kid!
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Ovonramwen Nogbaisi: The Oba Of Benin Conquered And Exiled To Calabar By British / Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.