Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,661 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) (32832 Views)

It’s High Time People Of South United ―ooni, Others / Olori Wuraola Returns Bride Price To Ooni Of Ife / Photo Of Ooni Of Ife's New Wife As Claimed By Women Of Rubies (But It Is Fake) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by XXLDICK(m): 12:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
bamirotola:

What kinda monicker is sis? XXLDICK?? picture of adonbilivit
check my DP grin
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
I'm not surprise Yoruba people like owambe and free food, once there will be enough ewedu and amala to go around they will troops in thousands
tongue
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Sirme411(m): 3:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live in that hall. Report has it that it was one of those dignitaries that farted and I wasn't surprised. Yoruba people are known to have the deadliest fart of the the 3 main tribes in Nigeria. Their farts have been known to have the power of eliminating every living thing within 2km. I once had a yoruba girlfriend. She will eat my sharwama and drink my icecream. When we get home she will use mess to suffocate the living daylight out of me. I broke up with her within 5 days and vowed never to date a yoruba woman again.

Still Wondering How A chibuzor Entered The hall Meant For Yoruba Dignitaries nd Citizens ....Were You The Camera Man or U were in charge of The Fireworks

I don't Understand
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live in that hall. Report has it that it was one of those dignitaries that farted and I wasn't surprised. Yoruba people are known to have the deadliest fart of the the 3 main tribes in Nigeria. Their farts have been known to have the power of eliminating every living thing within 2km. I once had a yoruba girlfriend. She will eat my sharwama and drink my icecream. When we get home she will use mess to suffocate the living daylight out of me. I broke up with her within 5 days and vowed never to date a yoruba woman again.
grin grin grin no mind them na d reason wey make me like you b that cuz you no dey shit, you no dey mess, you no dey piss self. Bo Shey maje niyen...
Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
I was there live in that hall. Report has it that it was one of those dignitaries that farted and I wasn't surprised. Yoruba people are known to have the deadliest fart of the the 3 main tribes in Nigeria. Their farts have been known to have the power of eliminating every living thing within 2km. I once had a yoruba girlfriend. She will eat my sharwama and drink my icecream. When we get home she will use mess to suffocate the living daylight out of me. I broke up with her within 5 days and vowed neve1r to date a yoruba woman again.

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by Thewesterner(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sirme411:

Still Wondering How A chibuzor Entered The hall Meant For Yoruba Dignitaries nd Citizens ....Were You The Camera Man or U were in charge of The Fireworks

I don't Understand

pickpock*t

1 Like

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by lereinter(m): 4:31pm On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:

oga biafrog

heed this advice

Re: Ooni, Others Almost Suffocated At Omoluabi Card Launch (Photos) by anaton(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Drink icecream

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / Suspend Emir Sunusi To Allow Proper Investigation - Elders To Kano State / Masquerades Flog Themselves In Nnewi, Anambra To Mark "Easter Monday" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.