Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,592 members, 7,812,929 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. (3437 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by kenny1911: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
In another thread, a Nigerian man impregnated a South African women and bought a G-wagon for her husband which he gladly accepted and forgave his wife. He even promised to take of the child for wife's boyfriend.

Your wife have 2jeeps without pregnancy and you are complaining.

Make u seize the jeeps, sell one and use the other dey parol d area.

Just My 2kobo ;DIn another thread, a Nigerian man impregnated a South African women and bought a G-wagon for her husband which he gladly accepted and forgave his wife. He even promised to take of the child for wife's boyfriend.

Your wife have 2jeeps without pregnancy and you are complaining.

Make u seize the jeeps, sell one and use the other dey parol d area.

Just My 2kobo
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by mightyhazel: 8:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
DonBobes:

Thanks for letting me know on time.
Nagode
lol.

u no smart
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
A police man just bought my wife two jeeps, and I'm beginning to wonder if he's dating my wife,I had been sick for sometime and was hospitalized outside the country for three months.

I love my wife so much I met her when she was very young back when I was in the military, but now I just realized that maybe she has been cheating on me.

how could she do this to me. this is a disgrace to me considering that I have bought her everything that she has ever asked me for.

I sued the policeman to court and he said the two cars that my wife is driving he bought it for her, and my wife has denied but he has shown proof, I don't know what else this policeman has done,it seems he's trying to blackmail her after making love to her while I was sick and hospitalized.

please what should I do now.

It is two Prado jeeps

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

WIKIPEDIA: Nnamdi KANU Is No More! / Nigerian Army Are Preparing Air Raid In Orlu, Targeting Churches & Civilians / Okorocha Transverses Streets Of Owerri Cheered By Imolites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.