Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest (13147 Views)

5 Little Things That Make Him Lose Interest In You. / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?! / Why Do Guys Lose Interest In Relationships After The Chase? (2) (3) (4)

Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by ikayy(m): 12:44am On Aug 27, 2007
She had her chance and she blew it. Toooo bad grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by LadieSeun(f): 1:54am On Mar 31, 2008
if he has everything i am looking 4 in a man, i would go 4 him
but da thing is that, if i want a guy n he asked me out, i would not play hard 2 get, bcuz u never kno when might ave he interest in another female
so if he asks if you out, say YES, if he is what u want n what u need!
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by Fadar(m): 4:19am On Mar 31, 2008
Why stress!!!
If you love someone and he loves you,
look for compatibility and chemistry within
2weeks, and then move on or sign in!!!
YOUR CHOICE.
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by JoyceAgim(f): 7:24am On May 13, 2008
Come to think of it,i tot guys value a lady dat they fought so hard to get and take for granted or despises a lady they got so easily?or is it nw the other way round?if u play soft/easy to get they say u re cheap and loosed,u playing hard 2 get now and it's a different ball game all together.na wa oooo
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by Laibankz: 10:18am On May 13, 2008
JoyceAgim:

Come to think of it,i tot guys value a lady that they fought so hard to get and take for granted or despises a lady they got so easily?or is it nw the other way round?if u play soft/easy to get they say u re cheap and loosed,u playing hard 2 get now and it's a different ball game all together.na wa oooo

Hey miss this senerio has happen to me. it was obvious the girl was in love and i took that advantage to help her out with a clean and honest heart but all i got was this hard to get attitude haba!!!!
its a different thing when a girl is dying to meet this guy and God answers her prayers and a different thing when a guy declares his intensions without the girl liking him at first.
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by frank316(m): 11:31am On May 13, 2008
@factochic
i think you are still very young, with time you will know that things dont just work your way all the time. but all the same, i like your guts, just add a little maturity to it and the sky will be your limit in this world of uncertainty.

@poster
most trimes when ladies play hard to get and finally the guy stops calling, this does not mean that the whole thing is over. any little sign of interest from the lady will definately trigger his interest even though he's got someone else. men alway like to finish up what they have started, despite the change in feeling.

but the nagaive side of playing hard to get is not in the guy getting fed up(cos most times he wont, even though he acts like), the nagaive side is that it makes the guy sees her as superwoman only to find out that she is just like the rest of them when he sleepd with her.
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by 9jaboi1(m): 11:48am On May 13, 2008
If I like a girl and she plays hard 2 get, I will let her be,
If she tries cumin back, she will have 2 do d chase cuz by den it mite be 2 late.
as we know,
wiff 9ja boi there is neva a dull moment.
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by 9jaboi1(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2008
What is even mks d lady feel hard 2 get makes u nt 2 b cheap?
when it is SEX dt d guys want,
Let me advice u ladies,
If u like a guy let him know, cuz u know for evry 1 guy, 10 girls r waiting,
Even if u want 2 play hard, make it reasonable,
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by tngtech(m): 12:14pm On May 13, 2008
this question is for the ladies only. Male lipsrsealed.
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by amaikama(m): 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2008
Let them all play hard to get!!! angry You just site and wait for the prophesy of Daniel grin then you too will be playing hard to get wink
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by HRhotness(f): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2008
@ Post

which kin status quo be that. . .

I really cant stand playing games, besides I'm way too impatient.

personally i hate all that cat and mouse crap, when i like a guy i let him know!

heck sometimes I make the first move, I'm way too impatient for games
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by Konjour(m): 5:33pm On Jan 14, 2010
Yeah, i've got a feeling,its definitely Deja vu. cool)
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by Chike200: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2010
its so annoying a girl sees a guy loves her you are still playing hard to get, is it until the guy dies of heartattack due to ur rejection!!! Sorry my guy and i play hard to get to ladies not the other way round tongue and the reason is dat with all humility we are goodlooking and we hustle real hard, bt to all ma guys in this thread for you to get any girl, even fellow girl have tokked to, say it!. u have to have money and look good, with these two things any girl and i mean any girl u tok to wont even think of playing 'hard to get' even if she does, it wont pass thrice trust me! like sumone said "if u dont have money, u pursue girls" but "when u have money, girls pursue you", shikina! grin grin
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by faith2ogesco(m): 1:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
iice:
There are many fishes in the ocean grin
yeah and gud fishes are getting scarce
Re: When Playing Hard-to-get Causes A Guy To Lose Interest by faith2ogesco(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
HRhotness:
@ Post

which kin status quo be that. . .

I really cant stand playing games, besides I'm way too impatient.

personally i hate all that cat and mouse crap, when i like a guy i let him know!

heck sometimes I make the first move, I'm way too impatient for games
ama liking ur style girl grin

Help: My Twin Brother Slept With My Girlfriend...not Once but Twice! / Lady Whose Husband Can't Sleep Unless He Sucks Pvssy Urgently Needs Your Advice / Public Displays Of Affection - Only For The Married And Engaged?