Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,669 members, 7,837,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris (17269 Views)

ADULT CHAT!! Has A Girl Offered You Sex Before? (+18) / OMG.... Haven't Seen Such Size Of Pu$zy Before....18+{watch VIDEOS} / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by propanet(m): 11:25am On Oct 27, 2017
TedBaker:
its insulting bro. He moniker made a genuine n modest comment. U re one of the deflowerers of minor i must say with ur fickle attitude.
You are a jellyfish deficient of a backbone to defend what is appropriate.
Do you expect the government to assume the responsibility of acceptable moral inducement into these children? These lousy antiquities called parents are the pioneering problems not the government.
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by Jagermeister(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2017
ivolt:

The problem the government is trying to solve is health and disease education.

The thing is, the government can't solve everything and certainly not domestic anomalies.

Charity begins at home.
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Just 24% ?

I don't believe it joo

1 Like

Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by Jagermeister(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2017
propanet:

Thank you for your comment. People always seek for every available opportunity to heap blame on the government.

Lol
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by ThaMonk: 11:27am On Oct 27, 2017
TedBaker:
ga almajiranci da barra kuma a kai.
grin...I don't take anything here serious
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by zero007(m): 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
You daughter follow for the said %age na.
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by Omooniya1: 11:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Man, You sample them?
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by agarawu23(m): 11:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Before 15 sef angry
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by TedBaker(m): 11:33am On Oct 27, 2017
propanet:

You are a jellyfish deficient of a backbone to defend what is appropriate.
Do you expect the government to assume the responsibility of acceptable moral inducement into these children? These lousy antiquities called parents are the pioneering problems not the government.
u forgot to engage ur brains in gear before setting ur hands to type. U shld ve written ur opinion on fresh reply not against someones genuine comment which wasnt abusive buh u insultGGetits not govt job i agree, buh dose antiquities include ur lineage b4 u.

1 Like

Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by Rimsd(m): 11:34am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What is the government doing about it not giving out alarming statistics

What do you expect the government to do, plasta thre hole with cement? Ur question should be what are parent doing to prevent such.... Who are the government?

2 Likes

Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by oz4real83(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
What is the government doing about it not giving out alarming statistics
hope u are not one if such parents who abandon their kids to teachers and govt all in the name of ''it is their work/duties''? The major concern here should be the parents. Parents must learn to take the fore front in issues partaining to their kids' welfare.

2 Likes

Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by ivolt: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2017
Jagermeister:

The thing is, the government can't solve everything and certainly not domestic anomalies.

Charity begins at home.

Health education and diseases are not a task an average parent
can tackle since most are ignorant themselves.

A parent can instruct the child to abstain but that is a useless
advice in this modern age because most children won't heed
such instructions, so the next best thing is for government to
engage in health education to warn against the dangers of unsafe sex
and keeping multiple partners.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by ivolt: 11:38am On Oct 27, 2017
emmpire:

Come to USA. Baby Mamas everywhere and by 36, they are grandma

You should have indicated that such lifestyle is common among poor uneducated
women with no useful life skills.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by propanet(m): 11:39am On Oct 27, 2017
TedBaker:
u forgot to engage ur brains in gear before setting ur hands to type. U shld ve written ur opinion on fresh reply not against someones genuine comment which wasnt abusive buh u insultGGetits not govt job i agree, buh dose antiquities include ur lineage b4 u.
I absolutely perceived your wallowing in the ambit of ambiguity and dilemma.
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by Collins0609(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2017
women doing dia tin
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by emmyN(m): 11:46am On Oct 27, 2017
This is pathetic
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by TedBaker(m): 11:49am On Oct 27, 2017
propanet:

I absolutely perceived your wallowing in the ambit of ambiguity and dilemma.
claptrap
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by buffalowings: 11:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Nonsense
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by buffalowings: 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Collins0609:
women doing dia tin
So undecided
I'm sure the percentage of men who have sex before the age of 18 will be way higher undecided
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by propanet(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
TedBaker:
claptrap
Always avoid being the attorney of a negligent sluggard.
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by davibid: 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
We are in a world where girls see themselves as "big girls/babes" even before clocking 16 years and as a prove of their self acclaimed bigness they uncontrollably get into intimacy as early as possible to prove to their peers that they have arrived as well.

It's my observation though and think 70% of girls under 18 years have had s£x more than twice before reaching 18...

Please How old do say is Regina Daniels
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by buffalowings: 12:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
If it were in the north we no go hear word for Nairaland
Seems you forgot to read the part where the percentage in the rest of the country is 51%.
Read and comprehend.
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by Daeylar(f): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why the emphasis on women? Are they saying that men don't also need sex education?
They have started.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by TedBaker(m): 12:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
propanet:

Always avoid being the attorney of a negligent sluggard.
u move with the viciousness of a grand jerk.
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by propanet(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:
Why the emphasis on women? Are they saying that men don't also need sex education?
They have started.
Is all for the greater good my dear
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by sanpipita(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
Daeylar:
They have started.

You practically said my mind, we make seem like these girls sex themselves, if we want to curtail teenage pregnancy and sexual violence we definitely have to start from the boys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by sanpipita(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
Danelo:
24% ke
Abeg who did the statistics
That person should be fired.

Probably they meant 24% of Lagos girls have sex under the age of 9.

How do you know this? and any reason it happens? cos I doubt a 9 year old girl will wake up and decide sex is of utmost importance to her
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by oscallins(m): 12:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Wait a minute, are u not talking of yoruba? Whre evry male is been adressed as broda mi
is their wooooooork, we knw dem
point of corection
88% nd not 24
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 27, 2017
Theres something about you I like cant place it yet, anytime you post, I smile
ibkayee:
A good portion of that figure are probably cases of rape
Re: 24% Of Lagos Women Have Sex Before 18 Years - Commissioner for Health, Dr Idris by Daeylar(f): 1:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
sanpipita:

You practically said my mind, we make seem like these girls sex themselves, if we want to curtail teenage pregnancy and sexual violence we definitely have to start from the boys
Thanks for being honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nairalanders Lets Be The Judge.....pix / See This Lady Outfit In A Public Bus In Lagos. PHOTOS / Top 5 Most Sort After Ladies On Romance Section:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.