Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,291 members, 7,846,323 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy (5471 Views)

Help My Neighbour Is Bleeping this Girl And My Penis Don Stand gidigba / Help I Think Someone Is Bleeping My Gel / My Friend Is Bleeping A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by enyi1: 1:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
ThaMonk:
no follow the guy advice o..them fit behead u if u no be Muslim
It's not true. I told you earlier no public display of affection. U can carry her in your car or use taxi drop. Even those living around my area, if they are coming to Bleep we don't walk together. Either she comes alone or she trail behind. My only advice is if you need good quality Bleep forget those ones on skimpy things. Why they might look sexy outside, inside is poo. Unlike Hausa girls. There dressing is turn off but when she pull her clothes, u will wow!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:

It's not true. I told you earlier no public display of affection. U can carry her in your car or use taxi drop. Even those living around my area, if they are coming to Bleep we don't walk together. Either she comes alone or she trail behind. My only advice is if you need good quality Bleep forget those ones on skimpy things. Why they might look sexy outside, inside is poo. Unlike Hausa girls. There dressing is turn off but when she pull her clothes, u will wow!
I know what you meant...I'm also a northerner that is the reason I told him to be careful
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 1:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
I go do am for neutral land cheesy
be careful though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by Ejaculate: 4:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Sure say u no be boy siddon 4 dis account and not hausa gal..
Angelofsongs:
Is a crime to be A HaUSA girl?
What have we every done to deserve this?
You guys amaze me.
You want to bleep us and walk away ba?
Allah kiyaye (God Forbid)

1 Like

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by Ejaculate: 4:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
enyi1:

because i have bleeped many of them while my friends were going for the mini skirt girls. They eat good food rich in protein and cereals. They cover themselves but they don't wear pant and bra. because they are uncircumcised and there pvssy is always very wet and tight. There breasts are firm with small nipples. They don't have stretch marks on there waists, boobs and tummy areas. Just Bleep one and see for yourself. The difference is clear! Another thing is they are not shy like people think. Try it and tell me your findings.
I:m already salivating and its like I'd soon be taking my transfer to abuja because of your descriptions... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
mrdickhead:
fucking Fulani girls ,I will love to taste their Toto but the ones I am seeing are dirty ,I want the neat ones.

Buhari daughter neat na undecided
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by BabbanBura(m): 3:03am On Oct 28, 2017
Angelofsongs:
You guys amaze me.

kai gashi kuwa ina nan da Babban Bura na. Wai a ina kike ne a Lagos din? sai mu yi na gida gida abunmu
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 4:16am On Oct 28, 2017
BabbanBura:

kai gashi kuwa ina nan da Babban Bura na. Wai a ina kike ne a Lagos din? sai mu yi na gida gida abunmu
Sannu da aiki
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by SmellingAnus(m): 7:29am On Oct 28, 2017
enyi1:
There's a reason there people marry them off at puberty. They are uncircumcised and there pvssy is always dripping wet. They are hidden pot of gold which i have discovered. Forget these other girls on mini skirt there pvssies are already busted wide open and many with slanting boobs. But not with Hausa girls. Just Bleep one to confirm this!
the way you don take advertise fulani girls Puna .... Mennn it's tempting undecided
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by SmellingAnus(m): 7:31am On Oct 28, 2017
Angelofsongs:
You guys amaze me.
they are advertising you guys... I may just be tempted to get married to a fulani girl undecided
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by BabbanBura(m): 8:00am On Oct 28, 2017
ThaMonk:
Sannu da aiki

Ban fara wanna aikin ba tukunna!
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by ThaMonk: 8:02am On Oct 28, 2017
BabbanBura:

Ban fara wanna aikin ba tukunna!
Toh an gaishe Kah!
Re: How Is bleeping A Nigerian Lady Like,did They Have A Sweet Purssy by BabbanBura(m): 8:18am On Oct 28, 2017
ThaMonk:
Toh an gaishe Kah!

Na amsa Babban Yaro

(1) (2) (Reply)

SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] / Should I Keep Talking With Her / "It Will Never Be Well With Whoever Did This To You" - Friends Mourn Young Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.