Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,823 members, 7,820,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] (5462 Views)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / Principal Exposed After Having Sex With Female Students And Teachers (photos) / South African Principal Who Had Sex With Students And Teachers Exposed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2019
This book will be live on Amazon on the 1st of November.

It's a book I wrote on how to improve your memory and remember things. There are other books on the market, but this one will change your life.

You'll hardly forget things after reading this book. If you're a student, make sure you read this book by all means.

2 Likes

Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2019
Here are a few screenshots from the book.

This book is not free. I know there are people who would want to read it, but don't have the money yet. In this case, I'll divide the the book in 2 and share the first half for free.

With this, you'll know if you want to buy the full book or not.

So, drop your email address if you want a copy. You'll get it within 72 hours.

1 Like

Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2019

Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2019

Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2019

Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2019
Chapter1vs6 and StacyO, send me a PM to redeem your prize.
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by balosammy(m): 8:16pm On Oct 30, 2019
Nice one boss
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by itzzkhaliii(m): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2019
And I have read mine here
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2019
itzzkhaliii:
And I have read mine here
grin No, you haven't.
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2019
balosammy:
Nice one boss
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by FantasticJ: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2019
I don't want to get to Amazon before I get it.

How much is it Sir?
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2019
FantasticJ:
I don't want to get to Amazon before I get it.

How much is it Sir?

The least you can purchase any of our books is 7k and the highest is 100k.

Luckily, getting it on Amazon is less. So, I still insist on Amazon. If you hate Amazon, then we'll sell it to you at the least price. It's supposed to be more, but we'll consider the least price of 7k.
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:58am On Oct 31, 2019
This book is not free. I know there are people who would want to read it, but don't have the money yet. In this case, I'll divide the the book in 2 and share the first half for free.

Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by Millennialaku(m): 6:00am On Oct 31, 2019
okorofreelancer@gmail.com
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by Dathypebruv(m): 10:20am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:
Chapter1vs6 and StacyO, send me a PM to redeem your prize.
Sent....
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by Skillzystick(m): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2019
jblingzy5@gmail.com
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 10:44am On Oct 31, 2019
StacyO:

Sent....

Settled.

Check.
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by emmydsife(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2019
emmiebizz@gmail.com
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by Nobody: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:

Settled.

Check.
Seen

Thank you!!
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by Tony142: 3:50pm On Oct 31, 2019
iLegendd:
Here are a few screenshots from the book.

Sir, I have received the money thanks, omoanthony98@gmail.com
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:58am On Nov 01, 2019
iLegendd:

equal2detask88@gmail.com
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by Topiano17(m): 7:11am On Nov 01, 2019
adesusitemitope1@gmail.com
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by chizzypresh(f): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2019
Hilchizzy@gmail.com undecided
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by paix(m): 6:28pm On Nov 01, 2019
mogarba2001@gmail.com
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by MasterShifu010(m): 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2019
Well I don't need the book...I have the best memory anybody can ever pray for.....i memorised all the names of all the 54 countries in Africa, their capital cities and also the region in which they are located.....can your book teach people how to that ?
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by nastycgolden(m): 7:30am On Nov 02, 2019
Thejondoeexperience@gmail.com sir

Boss, iLegendd
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by skimeh(m): 7:45am On Nov 02, 2019
iLegendd:

Adeyemoadebayo2@gmail.com
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:01am On Nov 02, 2019
Will be sent today.
Re: SOMETHING EVERYONE Needs, Especially Students and Adults [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:15am On Nov 02, 2019
Half of the book will be sent today to those who dropped their emails above.

For those who want to purchase it on Amazon, click here https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZVT3RQ3

The book went live last night and has started getting KENP read today, next will be sales.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Caught Her Cheating / Do Women Like Rough Sex, And Why / Is A Nigerian Man Granted Citizenship If He Gets An American Woman Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.