Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,270 members, 7,836,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister & Not My Friend Girlfriend - Accused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister & Not My Friend Girlfriend - Accused (687 Views)

Please Advice!! My Elder Sister Is In A Dilemma Right Now / Man Brags About Sleeping With His Best Friend's Girlfriend / Man Reveals His Friend's Girlfriend Of 6-months Is A Married Woman Of 2 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister & Not My Friend Girlfriend - Accused by JosWatchDog(m): 1:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister And Not My Friend Girlfriend - John ThankGod Speaks

Yesterday, we brought you a story of one John ThankGod Jnr Costlyever who shared a photo of himself and an unidentified lady in bed (Read here).

After the post went viral, John ThankGod Jnr Costlyever had contacted us on Facebook stating that the lady in the photo was his blood sister, not just that but his elder sister.

Even though we have asked ThankGod to provide us with a decent photo of himself and his sister, as this would make people believe that what he claims is really true.

But he said the sister had deactivated her Facebook account, also she is angry at him, therefore asked him not to post any of her photo online again but would find a way to convince her.

We would update you as soon as he sends in her photo.

See screenshots of some of his claims below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/11/the-lady-in-that-photo-was-my-elder.html

lalasticlala seun mynd444 please find a way to modify the title and move it to front page

Re: The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister & Not My Friend Girlfriend - Accused by eezeribe(m): 1:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
OK
Re: The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister & Not My Friend Girlfriend - Accused by biacan(f): 1:15pm On Nov 01, 2017
grin That Guy @ you Don blow
Re: The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister & Not My Friend Girlfriend - Accused by Raph01: 1:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
wink wink HE-DIOT
Re: The Lady In That Photo Was My Elder Sister & Not My Friend Girlfriend - Accused by Adaowerri111: 1:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Welcome to the world of lies and fakes #socialmedia

(1) (Reply)

Naija Uber Driver Denies Having Sex With A Prostitute Inside His Cab / See What A Popular Facebook SLAYQUEEN Posted On Her Timeline. / Dirty Game (part 1) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.