Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,862 members, 7,851,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:28 AM

Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? (639 Views)

The Chicken Has Come Home To Roost: Sectarian Bombing Rocks Saudi Mosque / This guy Wants Sectarian Killings And Ethnic Cleansing Of All Igbos 4 Voting GMB / Goodluck Jonathan: A Sectarian President-barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by asha80(m): 3:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
Photos of Enemies Of Nigeria Otherwise Known As The Cabal ( A Profile )

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-413343.0.html
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by ajalio(f): 4:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
And now even there it is not to be found any more. 
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by asha80(m): 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2010
the way i see it Seun has to relocate to abroad just sowore did if he is to maintain this nairaland because i believe someone must have threatend him and then he decide to move it to racism,sectarian and tribal section initially where a lot of people will not see it since fewer people go visits the forum and then finally decide to remove it when i made this thread.
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by ajalio(f): 5:25pm On Mar 16, 2010
You are completely right.

Welcome to the country of the not available freedom of speech and freedom of opinion. sad

Even if this freedom always ends with the injury
of the dignity of the other. Who of the named ones does still own dignity?
I think, the right on protection of their dignity they have lost for a long time.

Not very democratically, but my opinion. Who is quite infallible? grin

It's simply sad.
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by oderemo(m): 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2010
@seun and his sensor board , please dont let me join the haters. return that locked thread NOW.
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by bgees(m): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2010
Can he give us an explanation?

what was bad about that thread??

na wa o!!
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by oderemo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 16, 2010
this fear fear ppl sef. no wonder we demoCRAZY
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by bgees(m): 6:24pm On Mar 16, 2010
ode remo:

this fear fear ppl sef. no wonder we demoCRAZY

Democracy na just one fraudulent system. there is never freedom in democracy.

I think the SSS or some govt people might have warned him.
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by presido1: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2010
This forum is turning to a state(Nigeria) owned institution. Even China can't rival seun in sencorship.
Seun is your life in danger? If the cabal is after you, you can relocate to Ghana or Bakassi.
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by gestapo(f): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2010
I got a message from Seun as regards the thread i posted, and I think i quite agree with him.

He lives in Nigeria, a country where nothing is Impossible.
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by Igwe9(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
gestapo:

I got a message from Seun as regards the thread i posted, and I think i quite agree with him.

He lives in Nigeria, a country where nothing is Impossible.
lol, no wonder he edited our polls. cheesy
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by Ibime(m): 8:03pm On Mar 16, 2010
hehehehe. . . . someone must be gunning for Seun. . . or perhaps hes just taking "pre-emptive" action before they come for him.  grin grin grin
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2010
I had tried to post that saame topic on sunday but i got banned. We keep saying cabal cabal, now we have names for them and people re scared to let us know, na wa oh
Re: Why Was This Thread Moved To Racism Tribalism And Sectarian Forum? by presido1: 11:55am On Mar 17, 2010
aisha2:

I had tried to post that saame topic on sunday but i got banned. We keep saying cabal cabal, now we have names for them and people re scared to let us know, na wa oh
Where you not the same person that opened a thread in support of Seun's actions? Why are Nigerians chameleons?

(1)

2011: 'operation Stop Ibb’ • Northern Elders Plot Ex-military President’s Fall / Teachers ‘face Violence Daily’ In The Uk - Could This Happen In Nigeria ? / Political Termanology For Nairalanders 101: Much Needed Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.