Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook (2567 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Mr Fix It: My Fiance Has A Very Poor Sexuality, Need Your Help From A Concerned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Smartrizz: 4:53pm On Mar 16, 2010
please help my guy is having alot of female friends in his facebook, is making me uncomfortable.

pls. advice
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by 3ndy(f): 5:04pm On Mar 16, 2010
nothing, just let go, having female friends in facebook doesn't mean eating thier biscuits, and hw many male friends have u got in ur fb??
don't u think he's uncomfortable 2??
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Nobody: 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2010
U go hear am cheesy
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by bee444: 2:24am On Mar 17, 2010
Men on FB do have 80% of women as their friends while women have 70% of men as their friends also.
My Fiancée is also having same problem with me, I guess that's just how the system works!
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Pweety4me(f): 2:26am On Mar 17, 2010
How is that your problem? undecided

He should talk 2 his wife gf. . .

Y has there always gotta 2 be an issue wif FB and relationships especially from the guys side complaining about d gurl, brrrrr
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by ima1(f): 3:09am On Mar 17, 2010
why bother yourself about that, i am not friends with my hubby on fb, i think everyone shld have a little space even if its on the internet. If i wanted to find out what he does on his computer, he knows i can but why bother my pretty little head
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Nixnugo(f): 3:16am On Mar 17, 2010
It doesnt matter that he has female freinds on facebook love. Its a different case if he's sending them private messages or being overly flirtatious on photo comments. That aside, you should be happy all the female friends are just online friends!! Don't nag about it, guys hate when you nag. Just let it be but keep your eyes open cuz men can be dodgy!!!

http:naijaholic..com
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Smartrizz: 8:37am On May 20, 2010
@ nixnugo some usually comment on his photo calling him some sweet names,  in some cases if he comment i can't read it,hope he is not playing under my nose.
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Onchedu(m): 8:54am On May 20, 2010
Ur guy has a lot of female friends on FB and U are freaking out? A shey if Ur guy like some of us that have lots of female friends on FB who we interact with in the real world U'd have done killed urself by now?

Ok let's be reasonable here now. Like how many is "a lot?" and how often is he online interacting with them?
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by adereal: 5:36pm On Dec 21, 2011
If ur guy is having a lot of female on fb,does dat mean his having an affair wit them. Dnt b bored about unnecessary issue.
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by freecocoa(f): 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2011
^
You are advising people wey fit don breakup.you no check date thread was opened ni?
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 21, 2011
Go ahead and hustle for a lot male friends. As easy as livng in Europe and America via TV set and internet or being a female on NL.
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Nobody: 12:45am On Dec 22, 2011
talk to him. how else would you get it resolved.
I mean seriously. undecided
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Nobody: 1:41am On Dec 22, 2011
OP go rest u dis jealous babe with ur small mind.since wen na sin to get female admirers? sad
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Flashaldrin(m): 3:32am On Dec 22, 2011
lefulefu:

OP go rest u dis jealous babe with your small mind.since wen na sin to get female admirers? sad
MsDarkSkin:

talk to him. how else would you get it resolved.
I mean seriously. undecided
REALITY101:

Go ahead and hustle for a lot male friends. As easy as livng in Europe and America via TV set and internet or being a female on NL.
who una dey advise??
people true true no get job o
to the extent of advising a year old thread undecided undecided
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by hixxx1(m): 11:47am On Dec 22, 2011
those facebook girls can bangg.
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Ranoscky(m): 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2011
^ I dey tel u, Lol.
Re: What Can I Do My Fiance Has Alot Of Female Friends In His Facebook by Mynd44: 8:09pm On Dec 22, 2011
You need to worry yourself with more important things instead of stalking him

(1) (Reply)

I Have This Thing For Married Women / She Was Talking Dirty, I Avoided Her, Now I Cant Sleep / Why Are Men Permitted To Cheat But Women Arent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.