Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? (4410 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / Reasons Why Guys Are Afraid To Date Beautiful Women / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Nobody: 3:38am On Aug 01, 2011
Oh why? I get this so much. They would either ask me out on facebook (And I see their freaking face everyday. Like seriously undecided) or send one of their friends.
Big turn off.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Nobody: 3:56am On Aug 01, 2011
Aint u sleeping?
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Acidosis(m): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2011
and why would you want to accept such proposal when you have a man in your life?
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by 677ano(m): 4:40am On Aug 01, 2011
lack of self confidence
fear of rejection
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by george31(m): 7:27am On Aug 01, 2011
hi @rokiatu, i sent u a msg but u didnt reply, wadup girl, whats u fb addy
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Mynd44: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2011
They can't handle rejection
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by koolkamzzy(m): 7:41am On Aug 01, 2011
that is because some babes can be so snubish. You say an innocent ''HI'' and she just walk pass as if she's deaf and dumb.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by cantell(m): 7:55am On Aug 01, 2011
rokiatu:

Oh why? I get this so much. They would either ask me out on facebook (And I see their freaking face everyday. Like seriously undecided) or send one of their friends.
Big turn off.
Tryin to show off? Cos its a big turn off too.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 01, 2011
cantell:

Tryin to show off? Cos its a big turn off too.
Do you even understand the thread? undecided

george31:

hi @rokiatu, i sent u a msg but u didnt reply, wadup girl, whats u fb addy
Hello.

Sorry dear I didn't see it.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Tosinville(m): 11:45am On Aug 01, 2011
Rokiatu, maybe you're not the kind of girl dat put a smile on your face almost everytime & things like that can scare many man away and through the way some NL members type on here will judge how their lifesyle gon' be like & u barely L O L thru d way i observe u.

Pls always put a smile on dat face like BABE.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Nobody: 11:59am On Aug 01, 2011
Tosinville:

Rokiatu, maybe you're not the kind of girl dat put a smile on your face almost everytime & things like that can scare many man away and through the way some NL members type on here will judge how their lifesyle gon' be like & u barely L O L thru d way i observe u.
ROFL grin grin grin I do laugh a lot.

I just do not walk around like a mad lady smiling.

BTW this post is not only abt me sha. Is a general question.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by squino(m): 12:09pm On Aug 01, 2011
you must be one of those ugly chicks with bear bear
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by kpolli(m): 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2011
fear of being rejected
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Tosinville(m): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2011
General thing? probably though some men are not confident enough to woo a lady for the first time.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by dammytex: 12:28pm On Aug 01, 2011
Maybe her mouth smells.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
dammytex:

Maybe her mouth smells.
ROFL oh God! how much I luv naraland. grin grin grin

Keep the replies coming guys.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Tosinville(m): 12:31pm On Aug 01, 2011
These nairaland folks are hilarious LOL
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by LongOne1(m): 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2011
They might be shy
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2011
Maybe you look scary in real life. I could be scared too if that was the case: life no get duplicate.
*recoils into shell*
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Mynd44: 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2011
Perhaps you always walk around with KOBOKO
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Goldieluks: 1:55pm On Aug 01, 2011
Because of their low self esteem,i presume.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 01, 2011
pro01:

Maybe you look scary in real life. I could be scared too if that was the case: life no get duplicate.
*recoils into shell*
hehehheheh but i live in the same world/area like them.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Kslib(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2011
Maybe u are too hooot!!! 4 them 2 handle face 2 face.so facebook(distance) is d only best way 2 keep the ministry moving!!!!
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Pweety4me(f): 5:00pm On Aug 01, 2011
koolkamzzy:

that is because some babes can be so snubish. You say an innocent ''HI'' and she just walk pass as if she's deaf and dumb.
Bwahaha cheesy

Maybe it's because she is not intrested in what you will say after that very 'innocent HI'
undecided undecided tongue
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Pweety4me(f): 5:03pm On Aug 01, 2011
Kslib:

Maybe u are too hooot!!! 4 them 2 handle face 2 face.so facebook(distance) is d only best way 2 keep the ministry moving!!!!
Hmmmmm!!
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by BABE3: 6:26pm On Aug 01, 2011
Tosinville:

See uncle Tosin talking asif he has seen me outside NL. grin

@ Topic:

1---They're intimidated.
2---They're scared. grin
3---They no won get yawa.

Some girls are the cause of these "problems". They're Always boning face!--like they just finished a pack of Cannabis. 'Normal' girls are even scared to approach those girls.
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Mynd44: 6:29pm On Aug 01, 2011
Kslib:

lol
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Pweety4me(f): 6:30pm On Aug 01, 2011
^^It funny abi?
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Mynd44: 6:33pm On Aug 01, 2011
BABE!, Define normal
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by BABE3: 6:42pm On Aug 01, 2011
Mynd_44:

BABE!, Define normal

lol--- I'll try.

Normal is not abnormal.
grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 01, 2011
BABE!:

@ Topic:

Some girls are the cause of these "problems". They're Always boning face!--like they just finished a pack of Cannabis. 'Normal' girls are even scared to approach those girls.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Would A Guy Be Afraid To Ask A Girl Out Face To Face? by claremont(m): 7:01pm On Aug 01, 2011
Na wah for some of these responses oh! How can self-esteem be measured using the method a guy chooses to ask a girl out? I think self-esteem has absolutely nothing to do with it; people ask people out in various ways, and in these modern times there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking someone out using an online tool.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugly Girls Think They Have An Opinion: Why Do Girls Think They Are Pretty??? / How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex / My Incredible Night With Bunmi (A Short Romantic Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.