Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos (1281 Views)

Dorathy Osaronu: Traditional Wedding Of Woman In A Wheelchair (Photos) / Man Weds A Crippled Lady In Wheelchair. Photos Go Viral / Pretty Lady Weds Her Physically-challenged Boyfriend In Wheelchair (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by nwacee11: 7:52am On Oct 29, 2017
These breathtaking taking photos of a pretty Nigerian lady named Elizabeth Oke on a wheelchair are currently setting the media ablaze with people showing compassion
read at

http://www.adaigbo.com/so-touching-see-heart-warming-photos-of-a-beautiful-married-lady-on-a-wheelchair-photos/

1 Like

Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2017
shocked

I wonder what was the groom doing underneath her dress? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by thorpido(m): 7:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Which kain style be to go under the skirt na?
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by pyyxxaro: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2017
Wetin e de find for under her dress naa embarassed

Hope his tongue is not long like igwana own , cos b4 there go know , the babe ring tone go change

#sarcasm
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by DanseMacabre(m): 7:56am On Oct 29, 2017
She's so pretty. I've got this extra soft spot for beautiful handicapped women too; I'm always almost moved to tears on sighting them.

Sometimes I can't tell if it's pity though, and I hate it, because if there's something almost all handicapped folks have in common, it is an aversion for pity.
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by purem(m): 8:02am On Oct 29, 2017
girls sabi lie ehn embarassed

Some guys be trying to remember the lies girls av told dem

Girls on d other hand, there conscience be judging dem on the lie dey av told

Anyway wetin consign me sha

Ano kuku geh GF

Almost 4got say aget 1 on NL. cc sekxy kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by Ishilove: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2017
thorpido:
Which kain style be to go under the skirt na?
It's another European import, readily embraced by our African siblings.
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by Papiikush: 8:17am On Oct 29, 2017
Love is blind but marriage is an eye opener (parable)
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Whats the import?

The wheelchair, the white wedding, the western clothing, the permed hair, the cunniling_us?
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by Ishilove: 8:34am On Oct 29, 2017
oyb:

Whats the import?

The wheelchair, the white wedding, the western clothing, the permed hair, the cunniling_us?
The whole groom-sticking-his-head-under-the-bride's-skirt routine
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2017
shocked
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 29, 2017
Ishilove:

The whole groom-sticking-his-head-under-the-bride's-skirt routine

I'm just trolling you and your nostalgia
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by QueenSekxy(f): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
purem:
girls sabi lie ehn embarassed

Some guys be trying to remember the lies girls av told dem

Girls on d other hand, there conscience be judging dem on the lie dey av told

Anyway wetin consign me sha
Ano kuku geh GF

Almost 4got say aget 1 on NL. cc sek.xy kiss kiss kiss kiss
lol
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by Ishilove: 1:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
oyb:

I'm just trolling you and your nostalgia
I know grin
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by thorpido(m): 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ishilove:

Ah,so we should expect to see more of it.
Re: See Heart-warming Photos Of A Beautiful Lady Ona Wheelchair (photos by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
thorpido:
Ah,so we should expect to see more of it.
Apparently. Us Nigerians are very accommodating. We don't discriminate when imbibing foreign cultures

(1) (Reply)

Yoruba Wives Vs Igbo Wives / 8 Lies You Probably Heard When You Were A Kid / Do You Cum Quicker When You Masturbate Than When Having Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.