Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,230 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:49 PM

If Nigeria Must Remain One. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If Nigeria Must Remain One. (645 Views)

Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa-Fulani shall remain one!!! (SEE WHY) / Nigerians Are Determined To Remain One – Buhari / Opinion Polls. Do You Want Nigeria To Separate Or Remain One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Nigeria Must Remain One. by 9jii(m): 9:19am On Mar 17, 2010
what will the government do to the SS SE for them to felt justice was done to them?
Re: If Nigeria Must Remain One. by tkb417(m): 9:22am On Mar 17, 2010
9jii.:

what will the government do to the SS SE for them to felt justice was done to them?
and if my eyes arent deceiving me
ure the chap who asked if sleek417 was killed yesterday?

u dont even have a prayer!!

see how u constructed your sentence
Nigeria i hail thee

(1) (Reply)

Becomrich - Please Visit Www.mentalhealth.com - They Are Expecting You / Sharia Court Bans Online Criticism Of Amputation / Oshiomhole @ 57:i Never Thought I Could Be Governor !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.