Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,185 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

I'm In Love With A Runs Gal - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Runs Gal (3990 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by SirL0neWolf(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
The topic may be a bit misleading.
The thing is I recently started dating this girl
We were talking about our past, school life and the rest and she told me her past wasn't very nice. According to her she used to be into 'runs'. Was introduced to it by a friend in school and used to Bleep men for the mulla.
But that was then and she told me she has separated her self from those friends of hers and she's through with school now. Serving currently.
She told me she has never told anyone that part about herself before and that she loves me and I should please not judge her.
I assured her I won't and it doesn't matter..the past is the past bla bla bla.
The problem is I keep thinking about how many guys have bleeped her and I even asked her and she broke down and started crying. I never expected this thing to weigh down on me this much, maybe I'm not emotionally strong or emotionally mature but I don't think I can go on with this relationship. The problem is I know it will break her down and I also love her. I even wish she never told me. But I know myself I hate sharing esp girls andmy imagination has been driving me crazy ever since she told me.
Please any advice on what I should do?

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Herh!
Asking a former runs girl, who opened up to you about her past, how many guys she has slept with is very insensitive.

Well, you've to think well about this.

1) She opened up to you, that's something not all will do even if they love you.

2) If you're going to forget her past make sure you forget it completely, not when you guys are having a heated argument that you'll rub it on her face because she came clean.

3) You wish you never knew? Guys are confused beings oo. If your friend comes to tell you now, you'll get angry that she hid her past from you and we'll see a new thread titled, "Women are hoes". Be glad you heard it from the horses' mouth.

4) Are you sure she has changed? She did it because she was broke shey? If something happens now and she gets broke again, you've to be very convinced she'll never go back to her vomit.

5) You also have to be emotionally and mentally ready for this. No be say you go see am greeting an old friend and you go start to have unnecessary suspicions. You've to trust her 98%. Yes! Even with knowing her past.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by youngfocus(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
if she no tell u,won't u marry her,abeg put DAT aside,in as much u love her ogbeni go marry her,it all girl dat Bleep around she is nt the only one,even the one in church self,if they count for aba,u go open ur mouth wide,were u c good girl,na manage dey bro

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by BiafranBushBoy: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
But your signature states otherwise. Which should we believe now?

You being a pvssy or being a lion tamer?
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's never that serious, but while dating check if she still has those traits in her, check her family background and see if you can place what led her into runs, if she's from a poor background it's a bit understandable but if she's from a rich background, you know you are dealing with a greedy karashika

I almost got serious with one last year(I went to visit her once and a man in a jeep who was looking for her address sent me to go and call my own girl, I just respected myself went into her room, called her for him and left) if not for cultural differences, we could have been an item, people change and we all make mistakes, most girls that don't even do runs have huge body count, so don't knock yourself

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by kingxsamz(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
SirL0neWolf:
The topic may be a bit misleading.
The thing is I recently started dating this girl and I love her very much and I'm sure she loves me too.
We were talking about our past, school life and the rest and she told me her past wasn't very nice. According to her she used to be into 'runs'. Was introduced to it by a friend in school and used to Bleep men for the mulla.
But that was then and she told me she has separated her self from those friends of hers and she's through with school now. Serving currently.
She told me she has never told anyone that part about herself before and that she loves me and I should please not judge her.
I assured her I won't and it doesn't matter..the past is the past bla bla bla.
The problem is I keep thinking about how many guys have bleeped her and I even asked her and she broke down and started crying. I never expected this thing to weigh down on me this much, maybe I'm not emotionally strong or emotionally mature but I don't think I can go on with this relationship. The problem is I know it will break her down and I also love her. I even wish she never told me. But I know myself I hate sharing esp girls andmy imagination has been driving me crazy ever since she told me.
Please any advice on what I should do?

I don't think u love her if u plan to leave her....
If u leave her she might go into an emotional state, and depression sets in.
Leaving her might make her go back to her old ways as she would feel no man would ever want to spend his life with her...

if u leave her, na who go con marry her?

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by dollyjoy(f): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Can't some things just be in the past for Christ sake! Must some girls claim the good girl all the time. Save him the gory details and see yourself as a new creature irrespective of whatever you have done. Telling you her past was a mistake. A terrible one at that!! angry

3 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
Any woman that can sell her body for sex so that she can buy a phone and new clothes as apposed to a mother feeding her children, shows her character. If I was you I would leave the relationship and if I was her I'd never share such experience with my future husband. Sometimes we don't need to know everything unless it will risk your life, his life or your future. Risk as in death!

You will never forget this so just end it and move on.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fist of, are those tears genuine? I am thinking since she shared such with you they ARE.

Leave her and let her go. Since you aint cool with it just forget it but if babe fit assure me as this one has and is really committed with a clean health check and God will it, no problem. At least she is conscious and remorseful about her past.

Although, like someone said it was very wrong of you to ask the number she had slept with even as she told you she was a runs gal.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:
Any woman that can sell her body for sex so that she can buy a phone and new clothes as apposed to a mother feeding her children, shows her character. If I was you I would leave the relationship and if I was her I'd never share such experience with my future husband. Sometimes we don't need to know everything unless it will risk your life, his life or your future. Risk as in death!

And if i find out all hell will be let loose!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Lovetinz(m): 7:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
90% of runs girls don't tell.
You are lucky.
Now, Decide.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by ashjay001(m): 7:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
The truth is, them always get loyal clients!? Any time u go broke, ti e ba e!?tongue

They make beautiful partners sha! But, ur mentality, probably, cant survive it!?
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

And if i find out all hell will be let loose!

I'd make sure there is no finding out because I would Change, myself, my surroundings, the people I associate with etc... I would be a new person. That's what repenting and changing is. You don't burden others with your guilty conscious. Don't ruin the present with the past.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
Runs girls never change.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

I'd make sure there is no finding out because I would Change, myself, my surroundings, the people I associate with etc... I would be a new person. That's what repenting and changing is. You don't burden others with your guilty conscious. Don't ruin the present with the past.

That's all cute and much appreciated, but I would prefer to know. Plus there is no way, i wouldn't find out, by the time i start with her, she will tell me by herself.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chybeibe:
Runs girls never change.

So says a female who never humped one sad
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by rosieluv(f): 7:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
if you cant accept or deal with her past then leave her now.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

That's all cute and much appreciated, but I would prefer to know. Plus there is no way, i wouldn't find out, by the time i start with her, she will tell me by herself.

I wouldn't want to be with someone that digs in my past anyway. I don't see how telling him about your runs days would help the relationship.

The past is the past, unless it is a health issue, life or death issues, or sexual/violence to children , but who you sleep with isn't on my need to know lists.

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by SirL0neWolf(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Herh!
Asking a former runs girl, who opened up to you about her past, how many guys she has slept with is very insensitive.

Well, you've to think well about this.

1) She opened up to you, that's something not all will do even if they love you.

2) If you're going to forget her past make sure you forget it completely, not when you guys are having a heated argument that you'll rub it on her face because she came clean.

3) You wish you never knew? Guys are confused beings oo. If your friend comes to tell you now, you'll get angry that she hid her past from you and we'll see a new thread titled, "Women are hoes". Be glad you heard it from the horses' mouth.

4) Lastly, are you sure she has changed? She did it because she was broke shey? If something happens now and she gets broke again, you've to be very convinced she'll never go back to her vomit.

I think she has changed...according to her its been two years and I've watched her and believe her
I knew from her reaction asking that was insensitive but its been eaten me inside.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

I wouldn't want to be with someone that digs in my past anyway. I don't see how telling him about your runs days would help the relationship.

The past is the past, unless it is a health issue, life or death issues, or sexual/violence to children , but who you sleep with isn't in my need to know lists

I agree with that, and if i ask, i really don't expect you to answer, what use of the number of dudes you slept with is of use to me or the deeper details of that? But that you kept an info of you being a runs gal before away from me? That will piss me off badly especially if i get blindsided by someone who knew you from the former life.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blackfyre:

I agree with that, and if i ask, i really don't expect you to answer, what use of the number of dudes you slept with is of use to me or the deeper details of that? But that you kept an info of you being a runs gal before away from me? That will piss me off badly especially if i get blindsided by someone who knew you from the former life.

That's you and I can accept that.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by SirL0neWolf(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
youngfocus:
if she no tell u,won't u marry her,abeg put DAT aside,in as much u love her ogbeni go marry her,it all girl dat Bleep around she is nt the only one,even the one in church self,if they count for aba,u go open ur mouth wide,were u c good girl,na manage dey bro

braah you know they say what you don't know can't kill you I appreciate her telling me tho, it means something
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

I think she has changed...according to her its been two years and I've watched her and believe her
I knew from her reaction asking that was insensitive but its been eaten me inside.

I don't think you love the babe sef, you wouldn't be bothered by it if you did or your love no just blind reach that side undecided
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by SirL0neWolf(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
But your signature states otherwise. Which should we believe now?

You being a pvssy or being a lion tamer?

are you trying to be smart or you rili can't spot the play on words??
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
SirL0neWolf:

sad
It's not easy being with one, ask yourself. Can you handle it?
Not that when you see her with one male friend, you'll start having unnecessary suspicions because of her past. You've to be emotionally and mentally ready for this, especially if you're considering marriage.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
youngfocus:
,were u c good girl,na manage dey bro
grin grin grin this comment really cracked me up. As in ehn... girls don spoil finish so tey no single one remain grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
sad
It's not easy being with one, ask yourself. Can you handle it?
Not that when you see her with one male friend, you'll start having unnecessary suspicions because of her past. You've to be emotionally and mentally ready for this, especially if you're considering marriage.
this lady here, who are you sef? The way you are just analysing and advising the op, seems you are an expert on relationship matters.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by sparklezeee: 8:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
It reminds me of a movie I watched, this guy asked a babe how many men she has slept with and she said 32, the guy looked at the lady and said " what the f u c k have I been doing with my life, I have only slept with 6 girls " at the end he still married her because of the love.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
this lady here, who are you sef? The way you are just analysing and advising the op, seems you are an expert on relationship matters.
I'm Deborah @ first question.

It's just the way I see things, I'm no expert, what I know is what I share, if I can be of help.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm Deborah @ first question.

It's just the way I see things, I'm no expert, what I know is what I share, if I can be of help.
you are Ghanaian?? shocked
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by DarkRebel69: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

There are (many) people who do not sell their bodies for sex and who are way worse than those who do. A huge percentage of Nigerian politicians for instance do not hawk their bodies for sex, but their corrupt ways burden, if not ruin the lives of millions.

Hawking one's body for money has nothing to do with one's character. It's self-preservation at best. This sort of thinking—hinging sex on some fantastical morality—is anacronistic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
you are Ghanaian?? shocked
Yes, I'm.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies How Do You Feel When A Guy Has Boner In Public / Does This Stigmatization Exist? / Lonely Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.