Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,805 members, 7,824,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

I'm In Love With A Runs Gal - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Runs Gal (4007 Views)

The Backside Of A Runs Girl A Man Slept With Without Condom (Photos) / Please, How Can You Identify A Runs Girl? / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by darkmarky(m): 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2017
Don't be fooled...she is still forking around..
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Angy55(f): 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
sparklezeee:
It reminds me of a movie I watched, this guy asked a babe how many men she has slept with and she said 32, the guy looked at the lady and said " what the f u c k have I been doing with my life, I have only slept with 6 girls " at the end he still married her because of the love.

Not only movie, it happens in real life. I have a peep who has lived such life, she opened up to the guy, told him all the shits she has done in the past.
The guy was a learner/novice compared to her scores.
He still married the lady.

Till date, she still says "Thank God for giving me such a man who overlooked my pasts and loved me like I am saint".
But believe me 60% of guys can't deal with the ugly pasts of their girlfriends.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes, I'm.
ehen!!!!! wink

I was wondering, since when did Nigerian girls start giving out intelligent advice or comments like that and even, without insulting the op?
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Impostor: 8:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Herh!
Asking a former runs girl, who opened up to you about her past, how many guys she has slept with is very insensitive.

Well, you've to think well about this.

1) She opened up to you, that's something not all will do even if they love you.

2) If you're going to forget her past make sure you forget it completely, not when you guys are having a heated argument that you'll rub it on her face because she came clean.

3) You wish you never knew? Guys are confused beings oo. If your friend comes to tell you now, you'll get angry that she hid her past from you and we'll see a new thread titled, "Women are hoes". Be glad you heard it from the horses' mouth.

4) Are you sure she has changed? She did it because she was broke shey? If something happens now and she gets broke again, you've to be very convinced she'll never go back to her vomit.

5) You also have to be emotionally and mentally ready for this. No be say you go see am greeting an old friend and you go start to have unnecessary suspicions. You've to trust her 98%. Yes! Even with knowing her past.

Who is @ ur dp? shocked
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
ehen!!!!! wink

I was wondering, since when did Nigerian girls start giving out intelligent advice or comments like that and even, without insulting the op?
Well they still do, maybe you don't see most of them around this section. But we've intelligent Nigerian ladies here too.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
Impostor:

Who is @ ur dp? shocked
My sis.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Impostor: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
My sis.

Ok, she's a fyn gal. Good chest grin grin grin. Ghanaian galz are fyn, body wise and dark skin.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
DarkRebel69:

There are (many) people who do not sell their bodies for sex and who are way worse than those who do. A huge percentage of Nigerian politicians for instance do not hawk their bodies for sex, but their corrupt ways burden, if not ruin the lives of millions.

Hawking one's body for money has nothing to do with one's character. It's self-preservation at best. This sort of thinking—hinging sex on some fantastical morality—is anacronistic.

Self preservation? I was talking about runs girls who do it to keep up with the Jones and not someone who is trying to stay alive, food, rent etc... I assumed runs girls were girls taken care of but they want extravagance so they sell sex? Don't know what that last word means or the point you're making here so I just thought I'd clear that up for ya...

Been a while how's life treating ya?
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Impostor:

Ok, she's a fyn gal. Good chest grin grin grin. Ghanaian galz are fyn, body wise and dark skin.
Lol, fine girl? Yea she's pretty but you haven't seen her face to know na.
Yes, I totally agree.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 8:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Well they still do, maybe you don't see most of them around this section. But we've intelligent Nigerian ladies here too.
But they don't comment on such issues without insulting the op or without dragging his mum and sisters into it.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 8:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
But they don't comment on such issues without insulting the op or without dragging his mum and sisters into it.
Well, if you say so. smiley
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by sparklezeee: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Angy55:

Not only movie, it happens in real life. I have a peep who has lived such life, she opened up to the guy, told him all the shits she has done in the past.
The guy was a learner/novice compared to her scores.
He still married the lady.

Till date, she still says "Thank God for giving me such a man who overlooked my pasts and loved me like I am saint".
But believe me 60% of guys can't deal with the ugly pasts of their girlfriends.

It happens, I remembered when I was about 12-13yrs a man's family was on his neck simply because he wanted to marry an Olosho from a nearby motel. To cut the long story short he went ahead and they are still in the institution called marriage till today with children. It all depends on the individuals and their degree of love.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Well, if you say so. smiley
yeah, I say so.

OK, so Debby, are you in Nigeria or in Ghana?
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 9:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
yeah, I say so.

OK, so Debby, are you in Nigeria or in Ghana?
I'm in Ghana.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by DarkRebel69: 9:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

Self preservation? I was talking about runs girls who do it to keep up with the Jones

But the OP didn't say his girlfriend did it to keep up with the Joneses. He simply said she did it for the "mullar". She could need the money for anything that did not have to do with keeping up the Joneses: Personal upkeep, school fees, etc.

And not someone who is trying to stay alive, food, rent etc... I assumed runs girls were girls taken care of but they want extravagance so they sell sex?

Assumption is the mother of all failures. The term "Run girl" applies to all categories of girls who sell their body in exchange for money (whether they are well-to-do or not).

Don't know what that last word means or the point you're making here so I just thought I'd clear that up for ya...

Been a while how's life treating ya?

Anachronism is when something is chronologically incorrect, i.e when something is out of place (like seeing a Dinosaur in 2020 taking a dump in front of the Buckingham Palace).

The point I'm trying to make is that trying to bring in morality into the issue of sex-hawking is anachronistic (i.e. it's the sort of thing that does not belong to this era because it's an outdated way of thinking). Simple enough?
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Angy55(f): 9:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
sparklezeee:

It happens, I remembered when I was about 12-13yrs a man's family was on his neck simply because he wanted to marry an Olosho from a nearby motel. To cut the long story short he went ahead and they are still in the institution called marriage till today with children. It all depends on the individuals and their degree of love.

Oh yes...
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by suremanpatriot: 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Runs girl is wht she is and her pussy is her ATM. Can you live with that thought in future? Think well and decide,is better to hav a runs girl as baby mama than marry such babe,because wht put her on the street is easy money. Do u not knw tht dip luv for easy money is equal to runs girls,if u don't hav loads of it to pin down the runsgirl to marry,forget it so u don't giv yasef heart attack. cool words of wisdom for u

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm in Ghana.
ok, that's cool. How are you coping with us on this forum cos we Nigerians gat no chill?
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
ok, that's cool. How are you coping with us on this forum cos we Nigerians gat no chill?
I've no chill either. It's not a challenge really. smiley
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by wristbangle: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Herh!
Asking a former runs girl, who opened up to you about her past, how many guys she has slept with is very insensitive.

Well, you've to think well about this.

1) She opened up to you, that's something not all will do even if they love you.

2) If you're going to forget her past make sure you forget it completely, not when you guys are having a heated argument that you'll rub it on her face because she came clean.

3) You wish you never knew? Guys are confused beings oo. If your friend comes to tell you now, you'll get angry that she hid her past from you and we'll see a new thread titled, "Women are hoes". Be glad you heard it from the horses' mouth.

4) Are you sure she has changed? She did it because she was broke shey? If something happens now and she gets broke again, you've to be very convinced she'll never go back to her vomit.

5) You also have to be emotionally and mentally ready for this. No be say you go see am greeting an old friend and you go start to have unnecessary suspicions. You've to trust her 98%. Yes! Even with knowing her past.

Aptly said dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I've no chill either. It's not a challenge really. smiley
mhmm.... you know, I just read some of your posts, I must say, you are very intelligent. How come I never noticed you on this forum since all these while? ...Maybe because you are not loud mouthed type smiley
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
mhmm.... you know, I just read some of your posts, I must say, you are very intelligent. How come I never noticed you on this forum since all these while? ...Maybe because you are not loud mouthed type smiley
Lol, I've not be around for a while now, prolly why. My moniker is familiar here.
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
once a runzgirl.always a runzgirl
op dem no dey retire oo
even in marriage life dem still dey runz

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, I've not be around for a while now, prolly why. My moniker is familiar here.
Thanks for the compliment.
my pleasure!

I'll really luv it if I could get to know you a lil. Hope you don't mind?
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
ashjay001:
The truth is, them always get loyal clients!? Any time u go broke, ti e ba e!?tongue

They make beautiful partners sha! But, ur mentality, probably, cant survive it!?
oil dey ur head grin
runzgirl work be like soildier work.like soldiers dem can always come out retirement anytime anyday cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
my pleasure!

I'll really luv it if I could get to know you a lil. Hope you don't mind?
I don't mind, no problem.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't mind, no problem.
alright then, I will send you a pm
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
alright then, I will send you a pm
Err, sorry. I thought you were referring here. I don't reply pms. smiley
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by jorion(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dimples129:

I'd make sure there is no finding out because I would Change, myself, my surroundings, the people I associate with etc... I would be a new person. That's what repenting and changing is. You don't burden others with your guilty conscious. Don't ruin the present with the past.

You're a learner. You'd be shocked to know how thorough some guys can be especially me. Ain't no place for a oh in my house
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 10:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Err, sorry. I thought you were referring here. I don't reply pms. smiley
yeah, surely here. Was just looking it would be derailing to hijack someone's thread and be using it for chatting. But it's all good sha.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by makydebbie(f): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gofwane:
yeah, surely here. Was just looking it would be derailing to hijack someone's thread and be using it for chatting. But it's all good sha.
I perfectly understand. See you around, goodnight.
Re: I'm In Love With A Runs Gal by Gofwane(m): 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
I perfectly understand. See you around, goodnight.
yeah, same here. Dream sweet!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Being Referred As PK. / Nigerian Girl In Owerri Proposed To Her Handsome Dwarf Boyfriend And He Said No / Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex [photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.