Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends (55562 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Why Do Girls Who Club & Sleep Around End In Better Marriages Than Church Girls? / A Date With Bae In The Ocean, Ladies Can You Do This? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Me ion care mehn,dem gats wash plate.

Me after they've finished ordering and are eating I'll just gan meet d waiter and be like "Baba dose babes no hold money o,abeg wen dem finish gv dem plates to wash" b4 I disappear.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by XYZo: 11:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Me ion care mehn,dem gats wash plate.

Me after they've finished ordering and are eating I'll just gan meet d waiter and be like "Baba dose babes no hold money o,abeg wen dem finish gv dem plates to wash" b4 I disappear.
Na u the waiter go hold before u disappear. See this guy cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 12:38am On Oct 30, 2017
makkosky:

I like ur dimples
smiley

Thanks
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by hooklover: 1:04am On Oct 30, 2017
Once had aim Kat situation. Met babe on radio. Invited her she came I called asking, she said WE are close. I realised she's coming with friend.
Web she arrived friend was like body guard just looking.
I asked babe who is dis? She said my friend. Y did u not tell me u coming with friend. She said d friend joined her.
I asked friend so unfortunately u are not invited. I told girl I wanted to Bleep ur ads I saw dats y.

She said I was rude.I told her I have 7k for short time showed her the money.
She change mind sent friend away telling her she will meet her later.
We went home to eat d pussy.

Another case I called d friends no web she went to pee.

I made her comfortable flirted with her.

I ended up Fucking both.it was a blessing in disguise an extra pussycat I no struggle to get..

Ladies stop filling ur friend to visit guy soon both will be used for rituals.Folow follow friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by handsomebanana(m): 1:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Dimples129:
The Golden rule is if she brings her friends then you are not that important. Trust me if you are the ONE then she wouldn't bring anyone. So we've established that to her you ain't worth shiit anyway because she bought her friends so If you do anything other than decline and leave or treat them all then you ain't getting a second date.... so it's all a waste of time and energy. The worst that can happen is they laugh it off and call Peter!

It all makes sense. If a girl comes with her friends, i don't plan on seeing her again as well

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 1:43am On Oct 30, 2017
handsomebanana:

It all makes sense. If a girl comes with her friends, i don't plan on seeing her again as well

If she is over 21yrs old and you expressed your discomfort and she insists or does it without your permission then YES. Walk the Bleep away unless they want a 3some grin

Honestly, times are hard and girls always get the shiit end of the deal because guys have over 2000 years head start in the money making, having Game!

It's either your dad or another dude because that's how society has set it up! "Sons get money, daughters get men" When that mindset changes and it is albeit slowly then this kinda situation will die out.

I use to do that shi in my mid to late teens because I didn't wanna work. But men in the west are down with it they're not crying out like men in 9ja! 9ja men here wouldn't allow you to put your hand in your purse even if you brought the whole family ! But it's Buhari economy I read. grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by 9japrof(m): 4:56am On Oct 30, 2017
women don't trust their friends, so if on a date, a lady brings her friends along, the. know that you are not special, you one of her mugurised friends whose number is only remembered during flexing time.

OP most guys who are taking a random lady for a date are looking to off pant, so after forking up with all these options you listed above, how do the nigga make the dream a reality.

a cool option is to stick to the plan, irrespective of the challenges and look ahead at the goal set before you which is a future offing pant ;Dwomen don't trust their friends, so if on a date, a lady brings her friends along, the. know that you are not special, you one of her mugurised friends whose number is only remembered during flexing time.

OP most guys who are taking a random lady for a date are looking to off pant, so after forking up with all these options you listed above, how do the nigga make the dream a reality.

a cool option is to stick to the plan, irrespective of the challenges and look ahead at the goal set before you which is a future offing pant

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Bahamas95(m): 5:07am On Oct 30, 2017
LWKM grin
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Vosydavid: 6:19am On Oct 30, 2017
cc:lalasticala Love this bro Cc:Mynd44
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by HeWrites(m): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2017
laribari:
OP, number 5 is pure class and number 2 is dope.

I dawg my hat for you.

Number 9:

once she comes in with her friend/friends, don't be bothered about it especially if you have a deep pocket. In this kind of situation, let her and her friends buy everything they want and even insist they do take away too. Let them place all the orders at once; pay the bill and walk out on them without saying a word. Her conscience will explode and she will surely look for you. Don't ever pick her call or return her text message.

This actually happened somewhere in festac and the babe knew she had lost someone. She beg tire. Shebi you wan chop the guy, una go chop Belle full. Let's see if that one day will change anything.

I love this cheesy

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by pennywys(m): 6:34am On Oct 30, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol...can I even try such
Omoge u 2 fine, please pm me on the digits below

Thank you
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Kalashnikov102(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2017
Feel relax when doing all this cos you might end up shaking as Shakespeare.

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by pointblank247(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2017
i did number 3 two years ago. it was in a university campus, she was a new girl i was chasing. she actualy came with her two friends and as we were drinking guys will pass and hail her and she will tell me that the guy was a class mate so could i let him take a bottle of beer, the guy will just join our table even without my invitation. before 1hour i have about 8 people drinking on my head and they were greedily replacing there bottle without minding me, and the girl was paying more attention to them that was when i realised that i was in the midst of cultists trying to teach me a lesson so i laughed and encouraged them to drink and eat meat and they even started inviting more guys and babes. By then i have started frquenting the urinal at the back of the bar so they paid no attention when i moved again to take a leake, first is that they never even knew that i know all the side roads in the school as it is my almar mater.
when i got to the urinal i knocked and turned back and told the bar man that i needed to urinate outside as some one is busy in the urinal, meeen that was how i was allowd to get behind the bar to urinate and i took a track road that quickly brought me to the main road and i board a bike to escape.by the time she realisd i was gone the bill was more than 14,000 naira. and they deposited 3 android phones untill she paid.

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Jibwillz: 7:49am On Oct 30, 2017
savage
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by joeeee240(m): 8:10am On Oct 30, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
note that these act are carry out by broke guy undecided

a rich guy won't care about spending

he will even earned her friend respect wink

NA LIE MUMU. SEE THIS BROKE FÓÔL. YOU THINK SAY WE NO GET SENSE OR DIGNITY. WHO TOLD YOU IT'S ABOUT MONEY? undecided

10 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by joeeee240(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2017
pointblank247:
i did number 3 two years ago. it was in a university campus, she was a new girl i was chasing. she actualy came with her two friends and as we were drinking guys will pass and hail her and shr will tell me that guy is a class mate so could i let him take a bottle of beer, the guy will just join our table even without my invitation. before 1hour i have about 8 people drinking on my head and they were greedily replacing there bottle without minding me and the girl was paying more attention to them that was when i realised that i was in the midst of cultists trying to teach me a lesson so i laughed and encouraged them to drink and eat meat and they even started inviting more guys and babes. By then i have started frquenting the urinal at the back of bar so they paid no attention when moved again to take a leake, first is that they never even knew that i know all the side roads in the school as it is my almar mater.
whrn i got to the i knocked and turned back and told the bar man ilthat need to urinate outside as some one is busy in the urinal, meeen that was how i was allowd to get behind and took a trac road that quickly brought me to the main road and i bord a bike to escape.by the time she realisd i was gone the bill was more than 14,000 naira. and they deposited 3 android phones untill she paid.

36 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by joeeee240(m): 8:16am On Oct 30, 2017
Dimples129:

If she is over 21yrs old and you expressed your discomfort and she insists or does it without your permission then YES. Walk the Bleep away unless they want a 3some grin

Honestly, times are hard and girls always get the shiit end of the deal because guys have over 2000 years head start in the money making, having Game!

It's either your dad or another dude because that's how society has set it up! "Sons get money, daughters get men" When that mindset changes and it is albeit slowly then this kinda situation will die out.

I use to do that shi in my mid to late teens because I didn't wanna work. But men in the west are down with it they're not crying out like men in 9ja! 9ja men here wouldn't allow you to put your hand in your purse even if you brought the whole family ! But it's Buhari economy I read. grin

YOU MET STUPID MEN IN THE WEST. YOU NEVER SEE

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by xtianh(m): 8:44am On Oct 30, 2017
pointblank247:
i did number 3 two years ago. it was in a university campus, she was a new girl i was chasing. she actualy came with her two friends and as we were drinking guys will pass and hail her and shr will tell me that guy is a class mate so could i let him take a bottle of beer, the guy will just join our table even without my invitation. before 1hour i have about 8 people drinking on my head and they were greedily replacing there bottle without minding me and the girl was paying more attention to them that was when i realised that i was in the midst of cultists trying to teach me a lesson so i laughed and encouraged them to drink and eat meat and they even started inviting more guys and babes. By then i have started frquenting the urinal at the back of bar so they paid no attention when moved again to take a leake, first is that they never even knew that i know all the side roads in the school as it is my almar mater.
whrn i got to the i knocked and turned back and told the bar man ilthat need to urinate outside as some one is busy in the urinal, meeen that was how i was allowd to get behind and took a trac road that quickly brought me to the main road and i bord a bike to escape.by the time she realisd i was gone the bill was more than 14,000 naira. and they deposited 3 android phones untill she paid.

This one weak me o.....

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Dollabiz: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Really
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 30, 2017
Do girls really do this? Like seriously??

3 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Humility017(m): 8:48am On Oct 30, 2017
the best thing to do in a situation of this kind is to call your lady aside and let her know the size of your pocket...let her know what you can afford....
I tell you no woman will not respect you for such only a golddigger will look down on you because of that....

rather than resort to any of this...

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Nobody: 8:48am On Oct 30, 2017
makydebbie:
OP I concur.

Especially that number 7. grin

You look shorter in your DP. Have you always been that way?
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by dikason017(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2017
I like no 3
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by tosyne2much(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2017
Those are the best ways to treat those gluttons with cool
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by luminouz(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2017
dollyjoy:
Cruel!! grin
Trust me....I did number 3 twice!!!
The girls till hiss anytime they see me
They went went through hell after eating n they couldn't pay!!!!! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Amarabae(f): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Broke guys will love this thread.
Ordinarily to spend Money on a woman is a huge task to them.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Donjazzy12(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Dimples129:
The Golden rule is if she brings her friends then you are not that important. Trust me if you are the ONE then she wouldn't bring anyone. So we've established that to her you ain't worth shiit anyway because she bought her friends so If you do anything other than decline and leave or treat them all then you ain't getting a second date.... so it's all a waste of time and energy. The worst that can happen is they laugh it off and call Peter!
You are one of them!

She brings her friends, they are probably lesbians who just wants to run peter down, abi?

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Antoeni(m): 8:52am On Oct 30, 2017
Some Girls re so senseless and immature

6 Likes

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Sirheny007(m): 8:53am On Oct 30, 2017
I wonder what women are commenting on this thread
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Amarabae(f): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Dimples129:
Preach dear.
Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by Softhands(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Father Christmas, continue to dash hungry girls money while ur mama dey soak garri for village
RETIREDMUMU:
note that these act are carry out by broke guy undecided

a rich guy won't care about spending

he will even earned her friend respect wink

1 Like

Re: 8 Ways To Punish Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends by franklingud(m): 8:55am On Oct 30, 2017
Number 3 sure pass.

Dem go pay tire.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gets Engaged To A Jamaican Guy After Meeting Him In US. Photos / Man Caught His Woman Cheating, Then Packed The Side Dude Inside Suitcase / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.