Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,050 members, 7,863,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:38 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (45735 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

I know my parents are my parents from learning... I live with them, they love me enough, they look like me, they care for me, i act like them, i belong to their family, they act like other parents, I have learnt what being a parent is and they are a good example.

again how does this answer the question on how u got to know the creator is one being?

He will keep springing up unrelated points. I am so fed up of his intuitions.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 4:56pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

There you go again...this would be the third thread I would be correcting this false impression of yours...

Do you really want me to bring links to the previous threads here? undecided

U are actually acting like u know something... like u have discovered to truth, like u know so much...

I think what u tell urself is different from what u act out... hence ur confusion
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

I want to be honest and no insult intended... I think u are so unintelligent to realize that ur examples do not answer the question... u are carried away by what u think u know when in reality u know nothing... i am really sorry for u.
grin grin grin

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:59pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

I want to be honest and no insult intended... I think u are so unintelligent to realize that ur examples do not answer the question... u are carried away by what u think u know when in reality u know nothing... i am really sorry for u.

But you that is very intelligent...kindly show me the way na...

Too bad...you are not even a challenge to be considered.

https://www.nairaland.com/4122914/how-pastor-nearly-killed-7months/3

I put the above thread for everyone to see how intelligent you really are. Let them read from beginning to end so they can evaluate your painfully limited thought process and patterns... cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I am trying to explain how your instincts (gut feeling) can lead you to the correct answer before your logic catches up to confirm it.

When you were a baby...did you use your instincts or logic to know your parents were your parents?

I guess you are trying to correct over 5 billion people in the world that their instincts are wrong in believing there is an Eternal Creator right?

Keep it up...you guys will go far.

is just believing there is an external creator enough? is that the truth u claim u have found out?

I have told u before... our imaginations are capable of running wild...
oga... saying that there is an external creator raises a lot of questions... have u u bothered to ask urself these question?

\
i have to head home from work now... u might not see my replies for a while.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:01pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

He will keep springing up unrelated points. I am so fed up of his intuitions.

Your mind is not mature enough to comprehend what is beyond your reasoning...

You think you are wise...but common sense continually shows how foolish you are as an atheist undecided Calling you an atheist is an insult to atheists...

You are a lost cause
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

is just believing there is an external creator enough? is that the truth u claim u have found out?

I have told u before... our imaginations are capable of running wild...
oga... saying that there is an external creator raises a lot of questions... have u u bothered to ask urself these question?

\
i have to head home from work now... u might not see my replies for a while.

I guess absolutely [b]all our "imaginations" [/b]are wrong then...Nice logic there cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:02pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

grin grin grin

I await more of your wisdom sir...bring it on cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:04pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Your mind is not mature enough to comprehend what is beyond your reasoning...

You think you are wise...but common sense continually shows how foolish you are as an atheist undecided Calling you an atheist is an insult to atheists...

You are a lost cause
grin ; grin

Always responding emotionally. Go and sit down somewhere and employ logic in your life bro. All your intuitions from A to Z are jargons.

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

grin ; grin

Always responding emotionally. Go and sit down somewhere and employ logic in your life bro. All you intuitions from A to Z are jargons.

It's not my fault you don't know how to reason with intuition grin

Mr.Logic come up with better insults na...I want to learn from this Scientific wisdom of yours cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:07pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It's not my fault you don't know how to reason with intuition grin

Mr.Logic come up with better insults na...I want to learn from this Scientific wisdom of yours cheesy

grin cheesy
Do I even need to insult you to make a point? Hell no.

I don't resort to e -insults when I am happy. Especially now that I am happy your deficiencies have been seen by a whole lot of Nairalanders. grin

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:09pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

grin cheesy

I don't resort to e -insults when I am happy. Especially now that I am happy your deficiencies have been seen by a whole lot of Nairalanders. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I used basic examples to bring your conclusion on the absence of an Eternal Creator to question...and you think you are hurting me? cheesy

Thanks for the free advert...You have done a lot of good for the cause of Atheism on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:13pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

grin cheesy

I brought your attention to the thought process of a global leading atheist on the possibility of a parallel universe...you no gree accept

Common Sense ... you no gree accept.... for your mind Universe na the only Orchestra without Choirmaster...no problem...

Intuition+Logic ....you no gree.... but you wan insult person ba? cheesy

If you no sabi arithmetics...how Furthermaths go take help your life na? cheesy

by the way...keep posting more pictures, they are really cute babies... cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:15pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I used basic examples to bring your conclusion on the absence of an Eternal Creator to question...and you think you are hurting me? cheesy

Thanks for the free advert...You have done a lot of good for the cause of Atheism on Nairaland cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hurting you? Oh, my bad. Do you feel hurt? Eyah, that was not my plan at all. grin cheesy

I only want to expose you and not hurt you. Well, the deed was still done. Don't feel hurt brother, just accept your loss,

You made it a competition, you refused to act by the rule of being direct which I did well at.
Sorry, just don't feel the pain too much. Keep to your intuitions, that should pacify you. No hard feelings really.

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 5:16pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I guess absolutely [b]all our "imaginations" [/b]are wrong then...Nice logic there cheesy

Imagination is not the source of truth...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:18pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

Imagination is not the source of truth...

But Edison must have used only logic to invent the bulb...I guess you are right sha...

Zero "imaginations" are needed. I really love your logic... ride on cheesy

So learned one, what is the source of Truth? cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:19pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I brought your attention to the thought process of a global leading atheist on the possibility of a parallel universe...you no gree accept

Common Sense ... you no gree accept.... for your mind Universe na the only Orchestra without Choirmaster...no problem...

Intuition+Logic ....you no gree.... but you wan insult person ba? cheesy

If you no sabi arithmetics...how Furthermaths go take help your life na? cheesy

by the way...keep posting more pictures, they are really cute babies... cheesy

Am I supposed to accept Stephen Dawkins before you breathe?

Common sense, don't even mention bro, you don't have it.

You don't need intuition when you have logic, do you need to be seeing this every time before you realize it? Intuition is for those who lack logic

Which arithmetics are you even screaming since sef, your analogies do not point to the answer of who created the planes of existence. You know your answer will be deadly so you played the game of not answering. I like that though, but you lost bro.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Hurting you? Oh, my bad. Do you feel hurt? Eyah, that was not my plan at all. grin cheesy

I only want to expose you and not hurt you. Well, the deed was still done. Don't feel hurt brother, just accept your loss,

You made it a competition, you refused to act by the rule of being direct which I did well at.
Sorry, just don't feel the pain too much. Keep to your intuitions, that should pacify you. No hard feelings really.

I made it a competition...I am really amazed how you reason sha...keep it up. Logic will take you very far ehn...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Babacele: 5:20pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Yes to the bolded. The Energy can bring all these. That is why it not intelligent. It doesn't even know itself as energy. I have repeated this over and over again. Must there be a creator? A creator must know that it is creating something but this energy doesn't. It is the sole of existence. It powers everything, everything in the universe and multiverse by expansion. Nobody is controlling it and that's why we see some bad manifestations most times.

"HIS" laws, how exactly did you know he is him?

Before we move on, you haven't answered my question. I'll repost it here.

Have you seen anybody who died of bacteria or viral infection before? Answer this question and I will provide a subtle answer.
Yes I have seen a lot of persons who have suffered one form of mishap or the other for bringing about an imbalance in the environment knowingly or unknowingly. And you or me too try to cause this imbalance , we may pay for it too unless a balance is restored by a experienced person be it our pastor, doctor or healer.

So an slowpoke energy can give forth to the most marvelous ,intelligent manifestation s, rythyms as well seeming chaos itself? If I like I can employ His feminine or mother nature or attributes to qualify Her as well as Its Neutal qualities .
Creation is a conscious process that an unconscious force, being or energy cannot bring forth.

Experience is the only knowledge and reexperience confers wisdom. To you and I a piece of metal with electrical charges means evil but to the adept it means light, fridge, radio etc.
So how do know that the creative energy of the universe is unaware of Its existence if you who can't control your metabolisms is aware of your being or existence?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

You don't need intuition when you have logic, do you need to be seeing this every time before you realize it? Intuition is for those who lack logic

Which arithmetics are you even screaming since sef, your analogies do not point to the answer of who created the planes of existence.
You know your answer will be deadly so you played the game of not answering. I like that though, but you lost bro.

Why do you want to know more on How the planes of existence were created when you have concluded that an Eternal Creator does not exist? undecided

You wan skip Arithmetics come dey solve Furthermaths abi? You sure say you sabi this Logic wey you dey shout since? cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Which arithmetics are you even screaming since sef, your analogies do not point to the answer of who created the planes of existence. You know your answer will be deadly so you played the game of not answering. I like that though, but you lost bro.

Asides Stephen Dawkins...do you want other leading atheists points of view on the existence of a parallel universe?

Or do you just want to remain an ignorant caveman atheist in the era of internet? undecided
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ur examples where off point and didnt address any point. What stopped u from answering directly.

Why use exampls that are not even related the the questions asked?

Look at how ur replies sound...

Me: how do u know the creator is one being and he is external, what do u know about the creator? How are u sure there is a creator? What if this universe always existed? If u think this everything must have a starting point do u think the creator has a starting point? If u think the creator does not how a starting point, how did u know? Isnt it possible the universe too does not have a starting point... (since we can imagine things anyhow)

You: how did u know ur parents are ur parents? Do u know the starting point of a circle u draw?

Surprisingly u think these responses/analogies are perfect and intelligent.

I weep for Nigerian youths.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:27pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

I will happily accept this "loss" if you can use logic to tell me how it is possible to;

1) have a story without a starting point.
2) Exist out of thin air on planet Earth without the need for Parents...after all if the Universe just existed...why can''t I just exist without being birthed undecided
3) How a hoe (Universal Energy) can cultivate a Farm (Universe) without a Farmer (Eternal Creator)

Nairaland awaits for more of your scientific wisdom sir cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:29pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

Ur examples where off point and didnt address any point. What stopped u from answering directly.

Why use exampls that are not even related the the questions asked?

Look at how ur replies sound...

Me: how do u know the creator is one being and he is external, what do u know about the creator? How are u sure there is a creator? What if this universe always existed? If u think this everything must have a starting point do u think the creator has a starting point? If u think the creator does not how a starting point, how did u know? Isnt it possible the universe too does not have a starting point... (since we can imagine things anyhow)

You: how did u know ur parents are ur parents? Do u know the starting point of a circle u draw?

Surprisingly u think these responses/analogies are perfect and intelligent.

I weep for Nigerian youths.

Keep on weeping for Nigerian youths that are making waves in their areas of influence while you are pursuing pension and salary in your small cubicle at work...keep on weeping grin

Why is it difficult for you to draw a conclusion from a series of basic examples I gave you? Why can't you use common sense examples to counter me?

Where has common sense demonstrated to you on a smaller level the possibility of existing without a creator or predecessor?

Why can't this same rule apply on a vastly higher level?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

But Edison must have used only logic to invent the bulb...I guess you are right sha...

Zero "imaginations" are needed. I really love your logic... ride on cheesy

So learned one, what is the source of Truth? cheesy

Imagination is not the source of truth... logic is.

Pls stop embarrassing yourself.

Edison did not use imagination to create bulb... he used logic.

1+1 is not imagination... it is logic.

Imagination is when u cook up A creator who created devil to compete his other creations with him. When u cook up a creator who can never be seen and make excuses for him as ro why he cannot be seen. Imagination is when i think i have a plane that talks and goes to toilet and can change form and even become a car after flying me to abuja. THATS NOT TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
Babacele:
Yes I have seen a lot of persons who have suffered one form of mishap or the other for bringing about an imbalance in the environment knowingly or unknowingly. And you or me too try to cause this imbalance , we may pay for it too unless a balance is restored by a experienced person be it our pastor, doctor or healer.

So an slowpoke energy can give forth to the most marvelous ,intelligent manifestation s, rythyms as well seeming chaos itself? If I like I can employ His feminine or mother nature or attributes to qualify Her as well as Its Neutal qualities .
Creation is a conscious process that an unconscious force, being or energy cannot bring forth.

Experience is the only knowledge and reexperience confers wisdom. To you and I a piece of metal with electrical charges means evil but to the adept it means light, fridge, radio etc.
So how do know that the creative energy of the universe is unaware of Its existence if you who can't control your metabolisms is aware of your being or existence?
1) Your point was that there is a force that kills microorganisms. You stated categorically that the force which kills all microorganisms do because it was created to do so. But the force doesn't kill microorganisms most times. Why?
I specifically asked you about the death microorganisms not mishaps in the environment, we are still coming there. Don't bury me before I die.

2) You speak of imbalance, what is this imbalance and how is it caused? You must know what you are talking about before you venture into it.

3)Imbecile_ energy, how did you know that this energy is an imbecile_? Imbecile_ is a term used to categorize people with low IQ. But this energy is not even conscious, how can something not conscious be imbecile_? You don't even know what energy is, like I said earlier, go back to pages 2,3, and 4.

4) How could you see this world and call it intelligent manifestations? There is nothing about the world that is intelligent, have you seen the Bermuda triangle? Is that an intelligent design to you?
Or you're confusing artificial intelligence to nature? If you were to create the world, would you create it with the tragedies it came with?

You don't have to do anything before tragedy can strike you.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:37pm On Nov 06, 2017
frank317:

Imagination is not the source of truth... logic is.

Pls stop embarrassing yourself.

Edison did not use imagination to create bulb... he used logic.

1+1 is not imagination... it is logic.

Imagination is when u cook up A creator who created devil to compete his other creations with him. When u cook up a creator who can never be seen and make excuses for him as ro why he cannot be seen. Imagination is when i think i have a plane that talks and goes to toilet and can change form and even become a car after flying me to abuja. THATS NOT TRUTH.

So Edison never Imagined what the bulb looked like abi? He just started using logic to figure out something he never imagined abi?

Please stop embarrassing your fellow atheists abeg? This is really disappointing coming from you.

So the picture that must have been imprinted on Edison's mind was not imagination...but Logic...wehdone sir...

Do you really want me to get a dictionary definition of imagination before we continue further?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:39pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Asides Stephen Dawkins...do you want other leading atheists points of view on the existence of a parallel universe?

Or do you just want to remain an ignorant caveman atheist in the era of internet? undecided

Is the parallel universe tantamount to planes of existence? Time to fuck_ up again. grin

So anybody who doesn't have an opinion that aligns with other atheists is ignorant? Kudos to your intuition, it is the stupidest thing I have come across, ever.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

So Edison never Imagined what the bulb looked like abi? He just started using logic to figure out something he never imagined abi?

Please stop embarrassing your fellow atheists abeg? This is really disappointing coming from you.

So the picture that must have been imprinted on Edison's mind was not imagination...but Logic...wehdone sir...

Do you really want me to get a dictionary definition of imagination before we continue further?

Do you even know the definition of imagination at all?
Thomas Edison never imagined the light bulb oga, he worked his ass out using logic(physics) to make such a great invention. The design of the light bulb was not imagination

Besides imagination and intuition are not the same.
Are you just pretending to be dumb? Why na?

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:42pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Is the parallel universe tantamount to planes of existence? Time to fuck_ up again. grin

So anybody who doesn't have an opinion that aligns with other atheists is ignorant? Kudos to your intuition, it is the stupidest thing I have come across, ever.

I see you are coming around slowly...leading you to the parallel universe is just a starting point to the plane of existence(s).

I guess your 512mb RAM is picking up gradually...you are really eager to prove people wrong rather than learning...

I hope your employer does not know your nairaland moniker.. cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
Akin1212:

Do you even know the definition of imagination at all?
Thomas Edison never imagined the light bulb oga, he worked his ass out using logic(physics) to make such a great invention. The design of the light bulb was not imagination

Besides imagination and intuition are not the same.
Are you just pretending to be dumb? Why na?

Scientific genius...please find below the wikipedia's definition of imagination before you start throwing tantrums again...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imagination

Tell me where I have contradicted this...and if you do not agree with this...argue with wikipedia.

I can bring up countless other sources for you if wikipedia doesn't suit your taste. cheesy
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:45pm On Nov 06, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I see you are coming around slowly...leading you to the parallel universe is just a starting point to the plane of existence(s).

I guess your 512mb RAM is picking up gradually...you are really eager to prove people wrong rather than learning...

I hope your employer does not know your nairaland moniker.. cheesy

Oga, answer the question that will reveal how unintelligent you are, you want to continue jargonizing this question too?

If you don't answer this one, then.... It's a shame.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (39) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Built Intensive Care Unit For Plateau Hospital (Photos) / Bishop Oyedepo To Plant 10,000 Churches In 2020 / Pls Help! A Church Is About To Render My Brother Useless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.